Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Goals for JUDDDers

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by broxi, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thought us JUDDDers should make some goals. this is my longterm goal but I have lots of mini goals!

Broxi - 2st 10lb by March 2010.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I have 24lbs left until my long term goal, I'd like to get there by Christmas if poss! I orginally said 30th Oct when I first started but a bad couple of months have put me off track, so happy with Christmas :D (or as much of it as poss by then lol!)

Broxi - 2st 10lb by March 2010.
    Stirky - 24lbs by Christmas

4. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    I wanted to be at goal for my big 40 which was Jan 09.. but all that happened was I just go bigger.. my 40th dawned and there I was over 16 stone, pretending to be happy at my party! but when the pics came back .. god I looked dreadful :(

So for my next bday Jan 2010 I will be 11stone 7 pounds :D or near to it as I can be.. perhaps I might even pretend its my 40th again ;)

5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    I want to get back down to target ASAP, I have another 7lbs to go. In the next month would be good.

6. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    my initial goal, for when i start tomorrow will be to lose as much as i can by my birthday this year which is in dec..that gives me 12 weeks..after that obviously whatever is left by, i would like, feb 2010

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I did the same - I vowed that I wouldn't be fat and 40... but that date came and went and although I was maybe a few pounds lighter I was nowhere near where I want to be... so I will say at Goal for 14th February 2010 - my 41st !!!

T
    x

8. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    And I have even changed my details to reflect that - now I have to do it !!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.