Goals for JUDDDers

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by broxi, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thought us JUDDDers should make some goals. this is my longterm goal but I have lots of mini goals!

Broxi - 2st 10lb by March 2010.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I have 24lbs left until my long term goal, I'd like to get there by Christmas if poss! I orginally said 30th Oct when I first started but a bad couple of months have put me off track, so happy with Christmas :D (or as much of it as poss by then lol!)

Broxi - 2st 10lb by March 2010.
    Stirky - 24lbs by Christmas

4. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    I wanted to be at goal for my big 40 which was Jan 09.. but all that happened was I just go bigger.. my 40th dawned and there I was over 16 stone, pretending to be happy at my party! but when the pics came back .. god I looked dreadful :(

So for my next bday Jan 2010 I will be 11stone 7 pounds :D or near to it as I can be.. perhaps I might even pretend its my 40th again ;)

5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    I want to get back down to target ASAP, I have another 7lbs to go. In the next month would be good.

6. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    my initial goal, for when i start tomorrow will be to lose as much as i can by my birthday this year which is in dec..that gives me 12 weeks..after that obviously whatever is left by, i would like, feb 2010

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I did the same - I vowed that I wouldn't be fat and 40... but that date came and went and although I was maybe a few pounds lighter I was nowhere near where I want to be... so I will say at Goal for 14th February 2010 - my 41st !!!

T
    x

8. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    And I have even changed my details to reflect that - now I have to do it !!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.