Goals...

Beaut x.

Just wondering if anyone has any goals that they want to loose their weight for? Like holiday or weddings?

I'm going on holiday beginning of June with friends, so want to loose as much as poss!!!!

My sister gets married in June, I set myself a target of losing 3 stone by then (started in Jan) and I'm halfway to target now and that's before exante. If I have good losses I'll bump it to 4 stone by June which I'd be really, really happy with, I have 16 weeks left to lose as much as possible.

You will definitely do that!!!
I love having a goal to aim for...keeps me motivated :) Hope you loose all you want to for the wedding :) xxx

Girly holiday in May 1st time away with all my skinny minny pals lol

We want to lose the weight so we can have IVF/ICSI.

Also i am planning on fitting a cheeky holiday in before then, id love to be slim on holiday before i plonk it all on being pregnant :)

I've got two goals - I have to get my BMI to 35 before I can go on a waiting list for IVF and I'm getting married at the end of the year. I want to get on the waiting list before I get married so I've aimed at losing 5 stone by July. I can't get any tests or drugs until my BMI is at that stage so I know I've a long road to go until IVF but to be at least on the road will be helpful lol.

*jenjen* said:
I've got two goals - I have to get my BMI to 35 before I can go on a waiting list for IVF and I'm getting married at the end of the year. I want to get on the waiting list before I get married so I've aimed at losing 5 stone by July. I can't get any tests or drugs until my BMI is at that stage so I know I've a long road to go until IVF but to be at least on the road will be helpful lol.

Good luck with your journey, it's hard but it will be worth it in the end :) We need a funded cycle so hubby needs his BmI to be below 30. He's lost 2 stone since we started dieting but he has 2 to go.
Oh and we are trying to save for if it doesn't work first time but 'life' keeps getting in the way lol redundancy etc!
Oh and you'll look stunning on your wedding day especially if you reach your goal of 5 stone by July. Xxxx

My current goal is too loose as much as I can before I go on holiday to NYC at the end of April.
But my main goal is to get to my healthy weight so I can have a better chance at getting pregnant, so I know what you are up against *lil* and *jenjen*. We have been trying for 2 years but no luck, gynaecologist told me I don't ovulate and loosing weight should help this if not then further help in the form of IVF can be given as long as I am a healthy weight!

Good luck with you goals!
Xx

RLA said:
My current goal is too loose as much as I can before I go on holiday to NYC at the end of April.
But my main goal is to get to my healthy weight so I can have a better chance at getting pregnant, so I know what you are up against *lil* and *jenjen*. We have been trying for 2 years but no luck, gynaecologist told me I don't ovulate and loosing weight should help this if not then further help in the form of IVF can be given as long as I am a healthy weight!

Good luck with you goals!
Xx

Hi
My best friend didn't ovulate she took clomid for 2 months and got pregnant! Katie is one now and she is gorgeous !
Good luck with it x

I'm determined to get to a normal bmi. There's no particular date /event that I need to reach that by, although now Mum's getting married I would like to look good at her wedding in September.

When I first did LL a few years ago, we'd given up hope of having a baby, but after losing 5 stone, I got pregnant while on the diet (obviously I stopped the diet!). For us when our daughter was born it was 9 years after we'd started trying. I know it won't happen like that for everyone, but this diet really can help you to achieve your dreams.

Good luck to all you ladies that are trying xxx

For me, I really want to be a normal weight, to shake this perception in my head, and actuality in my body of being BIG. This year I'm going to follow that goal all the way through until my. bMI really is under 25.

Wow, that's a really inspiring story Cybill!! I can only imagine how pleases you must have felt at that time!
Good luck with your weight loss this year, judging by how much you have already lost I'm sure you can do it!!!

*lil* the gynea who tested me mentioned clomid as the first course of action once I have lost weight and if im still not ovulating! So perhaps that will work if not then IVF would be next, I know it's tough journey to follow, so I wish you the best of luck with it.

Xx

i want to lose 4 stone in 4 months for my holiday ive started buying smaller clothes because I really want it gone by then. Going to try my hardest to be 100% for 4 months! booking this holiday has motivated me so much. x

I would like to loose at least 2 stone by the end of april for my 30th birthday and be in decent shape for my return to work at the start of may. My ultimate goal is to have lost a total of 4.5 stone by September for my sons first birthday and wear all my lovely summer dresses I bought before I got pregnant.

my goal is for when my neice is christened, I'm not sure when it is, probably around June, want to look fab on the pictures. The sooner the better for hitting goal, oh and I want a tummy tuck too ha ha ha

I guess the only goal I have is to keep going uptil I feel happy. I've suffered with my back and knees for 3 years now, and am hoping that by loosing the weight it will help! Also, we are hoping to try and have a baby within the next year, and am pretty sure loosing the weight will help with that! X

My initial goal was my birthday April 22 to have lost 6-7stone but want to go till I lose 9 or 10stone. Av been told by my family it's too much as am 5ft 10, so maybe 8 stone. I just want to look good at the beach this summer.

Back