Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Trying to remind myself of meals based around protein foods that I like (rather than too many carbs)! Here goes:

Omlette
Salmon salad or with veg
Tuna salad
Sake wasabi prawns with brown rice
Quorn (lots of things to do with this)
Cheese salad

Grrrrrr I'm struggling! I'll try to add some more when I think of them :)

Ok, here's a rough plan for the next few days. I'm not sure if I'll be trying EE or red to be honest, just trying to eat more protein and less carbs.

Actually this week is a bit muddled as I have OHs bday on Tuesday and works meal on Wednesday.....

Breakfasts - porridge or weetabix
Snacks- banana, kiwi, clementines, apples

Mon
D-salmon and veggies
T- Tuna/onion omlette with griddled courgettes

Tues
D- Omlette from yesterday
T- either out with OH at bella italia (prawns my first choice) or haddock and broccoli if we stay home

Weds
D- work lunch where everyone brings something to share, I'm taking carrots and pickled onions and chutney (as we are poor), so no idea what else there will be.
T-Salmon and salad

Thurs or Fri - I have a treat planned - spinach and ricotta tortelini

Monday 13th December - Extra Easy Day!

B- 2 weetabix + skimmed milk (HB, HA)

D- hot smoked salmon and veggies (sweetcorn, peas, parsnips, sweet potato, peppers, sweede, carrot) and bisto gravy (syns)

T- Tuna omlette with onion and sweetcorn. Tinned fruit salad for pud (aldi tropical ! syns), 28gx2 cheese (10syns)

snacks- 2 clementines, apple, 2 kiwis, activia creamy vanilla yog (syns ?), strawberries, 1 advent chocolate (1syn)

FIngers crossed that today goes well !

Last edited:
Cheers you too - another fellow carbasaurus :)

Tuesday- red or extra easy

b- weetabix, milk ha hb
d- salmon, tom,cu
t- meal out with hubby hopefully
snack- activia yog (2.5syns), apple, clementines

Edit-Our tesco vouchers havent arrived for our meal out, so we've had some jelly beans (4 for 1 syn if I remember right!) that were hubbys bday present and now I'm having a bowl of porridge before we head to the cinema !

Last edited:
Ah we didnt make it to the cinema, hope to go tonight :)

Managed a 2lb loss this week, will update my goals later x

No cinema again today!

B-weetabix milk AB
D- cheese A salad, carrots, yog 2.5syns
T- 2 small wholemeal slices B with quorn sausages, light greek yog with strawbs and apricots
sn- apple, yog 2.5syns, hot choc 2syns, baileys 25ml 4syns

Keep going and try to get a maintain/loss for the year :)

as the title says - keeping with it till the end of the year and beyond!

Thanks ! todays not gone so well but actually not too bad either! Just monday left in work and as I started writing my 'handover' the stress has started to lift :) Less stress means more mindful eating which can only be a good thing.

B/D porridge, milk, yog
sn- apricots, kiwi, banana, apple
T- fibre plus bars, oooops this is where it went wrong, I remember now :( 2 roses chocs, cheddar not quite 2x 28g, poppyseed crackers

Ok, not great, but onward and back to it tomorrow:
B- porridge, milk, apple
D- egg salad
T- haddock and roasted veg :)

Again not a great day, plus we have alot of snow to complicate things! But, trying to stick with it as much as possible :)

I've decided that 2011 is the year that I get to target, start a family or both :) I know I dont have control over the getting pregnant bit, but I'm hoping that concentrating on what I do have control over (getting to target) will make me feel better, healthier and even more likely to achieve both goals.

I'm hoping to get planning some really healthy menus for the new year to help me achieve my goals. Plus I'm going to start an actual sw class in jan :) Not sure what to aim for weight wise right now as getting the focuss on eating properly is my main initial aim :)

Thats the plan Teresa !

Not going well at the moment though. Gained 1pound today and also not doing well food wise today.

Porridge and milk for breakfast and now I've just had 6 digestives (which we bought to have with a cheese board later in the week) and 2 handfuls of peanuts :( I think I need to self medicate with cups of tea rather than food.

Trying to tidy up the house which is going quite well, slow but steady. My parents plane was cancelled yesterday so they are arriving today fingers crossed. My hubby has gone back to bed, I think a bit down in the dumps (he did this yesterday and slept for 5 hours during the day) but I'm not sure exactly whats wrong! I've just got a few things on my mind I guess and that may be whats driving me to eat badly, I dont know.

Anyway, trying not to totally lose it and will post on here as and when I can x

Oh yes and you hope you have a happy christmas too :)

Ok phew on two counts, my parents have landed safely and my hubby wasnt in a grump at all he was just in bed to get a bit warmer!

So, now its just me to worry about -ha ha! We're having cheese and wine tonight and then I shall be doing the best I can for the rest of the week. I have some free veggie soup in the fridge and a few healthier things planned for the rest of the week :)

Hi Allie - we did thank! Hope you did too..... and happy new year x

Indeedy happy new year all :) xxx

Back