Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Sat 1st Jan - Green Day

B- 1 slice of kingsmill tasty wholemeal from a 800g loaf (37g) (HB), 5g utterly buttery (1.5syns), 2 eggs scrambled with skimmed milk (part HA)

D- couscous, sweetcorn, cucumber, spring onion, tomato, cup of tea (part HA)

T- spring green fatoush with cucumber, broad beans, salad leaves, feta (HA), olive oil (HB)....................didnt feel well enough to make this, so I had 30g porridge (HB) with rest of HA milk and a pear

Snack - lemsip (1/2 syn), 3 servings of Benylin! (childs one, so it has no sugar, hopefully syn free ?)

Last edited:
Sun 2nd Jan - not sure what day to have as I'm not well

B- sleeping! 2 lemsips (1syn), 1 locket (1syn ?), 3 lots of Benylin childrens stuff (???)

D- spring green fatoush with cucumber, broad beans, rocket, corriander with a lemon and olive oil (1 tbsp, HB) dressing and 42g reduced fat feta cheese (HA), half a small seeded ciabatta (5 syns)

T- mashed potatoes with baked beans, 2 clementines

snacks- lemsip (1/2syn), 3 lockets (3syns), 1 hardboiled sweet (1syn), 1 strepsil (1syn)

Last edited:
Monday 3rd Jan

B-porridge (30g 5syns), skimmed milk (HA), 1 pear

D-2 wholemeal toast (HB HB), utterly butterly (3syns), ginger jam (1syn), 2 clementines

T- mashed potato with 28g cheese (HA) and 3 quorn sausage.

Snacks- paracetamol, benylin, covonia cold and flu medicine (??? syns) - still not well ! 3 pieces of green and blacks from a large bar (3syns)

Last edited:
Thanks Prawnchopsuey! I'm sure it will be :)

Here's todays food so far:

Tuesday 4th Jan -red day

B-2 pears

D- 2 wholemeal toast from an 800g loaf (74g for the two slices) (HB HB), 3 quorn sausage

T- courgette and prawn stir fry with ginger, garlic, chilli, spring onion.... all on a bed of rocket. Pretty impressed with myself for managing this as I'm still feeling really rough and oven chips and cheese would have been a very easy option. I'm hoping this is my new determination creeping in, even though I'm feeling rubbish with this temperature and cold.

snacks- clementine, 1 dark 70% choc (1syn), covornia flu (syns), ,1 cup of tea (HA milk will have more later), 2 strepsils (2 syns ??)

Last edited:
Still feeling rough, so eating what I can really.

Weds
B- 40g porridge/milk (HB, 2syns, part HA)
D-pasta and h/m sauce with carrot, onions, garlic and passata, parmesan (part HA)
T-3 digestives (10.5syns), l/f soft cheese (part HA), double gloucester (part HA), cucumber
snack- cart d'or light 45g (3syns), hot choc (3 syns)

total 18.5syns

Thursday
B-40g porridge (HB, 2 syns, part HA), tbsp elm lea (1syn)
D-beans, carrots, passata, celery, onions, breadcrumbs (syns), 10g stilton (part HA)
snacks- 80g ice cream light (5.5syns), 7 squares of chocolate (7syns)
T-pasta with bean stuff from lunch, cheese (HA)

Ah thanks hun, I'm starting to feel better now, just still pretty tired !

Here's todays menu:
Friday

B- porridge (HB), milk (part HA)
D- beans and veggies, cheese (HA), greek yog l/f (0.5syns) and peaches
T- omlette possibly with prawns, onions and cheese (part HA), carte dor (80g =5.5syns)
Snacks- greek yog l/f (0.5syns), walnuts (HB), 2 digestive biscuits (7syns), 3 clementines

Still no exercise, hope to feel up to a short walk tomorrow.

Last edited:
Happy New Year is it this coming week when you start SW class?

I have been off plan for 2 weeks from my husbands birthday until mine yesterday have gained a little but not going to log it until wednesdays official weigh in by which time it may be a smaller number :)

Here is to a fab and thin 2011

Teresa

Oh happy new year and happy birthday Teresa! Hope you enjoyed your foods off plan :) I enjoyed some lovely foods over Christmas.

As you can see the new year hasnt got off to a great start as I've not been well at all, but I'm sticking to SW as best I can as I'm more determined than ever! You remembered, yes its this coming week that I'll start class :) I'm thinking of getting a 12 week countdown and saving myself some membership fees (is that the best offer at the moment ?).

Anyway, here's todays menu (will add to it a bit more later):

Saturday 7th Jan

B- porridge (HB) (part HA, will count as 3syns)
D- pasta, parmesan (HB), yog + blackberries
T- quorn sausages, mashed potato, peas and sweetcorn and bisto gravy (syns), 2 bowls of rice pudding (2xHA + 8 syns)
snack-banana, 2 digestives (7syns)
walk-10mins (this is alot for me right now as I'm still shaking off the cold/flu that I've had and I'm getting tired very easily!)

Last edited:
good luck going to group this week.

A 12 week countdown is the best offer at the moment because you said you get free membership and the 2 weeks free. It also means you have then made a committment to yourself for the 12 weeks.Do make sure if you have booked any holidays in those 12 weeks (so up until the end of march) you take the dates with you as they can not be added after you have bought the countdown.

Oh good thinking about the hols, I didnt know that! How many holiday weeks are you allowed ? We may be away for my b-day in Feb but I'm not too sure yet. Anyway, something for me to think about...... :thanks:

Thanks for the info Teresa :)

Sunday 9th

B-porridge, milk (part HA)
D-breaded haddock (10syns on red or 14syns on green) and sw chips, sweetcorn, peas and tomato
T-portion of rice pudding (HA+4syns), wholemeal roll (HB) and quorn sausages

Last edited:
Monday 10th - back to work after being off sick :(

Really tough day as I'm still not completely well, I've treated myself to a slightly off plan tea tonight:

B- porridge, skimmed milk (HA, HB)
sn-banana
D- tom and basil covent garden soup 500ml (HB for 300ml and then 4syns for the rest)
sn- orange
T- breaded haddock, peas, oven chips, 3 meringue nest, cart dor light, 1 tablespoon of dulche de leche toffee and squirty cream !

SW class tomorrow :)

YUMMMMMMMM your pudding sounds lovely.

Good luck with your SW group. Don't forget the scales will be different to yours and it may be a different time of day and different clothes etc so don't be disappointed if the number is not what you expected.

This is a fab start from you and I look forward to hearing how it all goes. Treat next week like you have just discovered SW for the first time :)

Ah thanks Teresa and thanks Donna.

I'm prepared to be about half a stone heavier at weigh in since I normal weigh in the morning naked(!) rather than clothed, fed and in the evening. Plus I'm not going down the road of not eating before weigh in, so I'll be having something to eat before I go each week (not eating before weigh in is something that I've previously hated about class, so I'm starting out differently this time).

Class starts at 7.30, its a new class but I expect it would be very busy ??!!??

Back