Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Thanks! I think its a fact too! Problem is sticking to them and not going over - ha ha :)

Here's today:
Thursday
B-latte (HA), pineapple, kiwi, apple, banana, 8g ground flaxseed/walnut/almonds (2syns), vlf fromgage frais, 2 alpen light bars (HB)
D-couscous + veggies (as per Tuesdays tea!)
T- courgette, parmesan and mint griddle cakes (3syns), roasted BNS+ sweet potato
Snack- apple, milk in tea (HA), probably more bars!

Exercise- body jam 1 hour, dog walking 30mins

Oh thanks very much :) I've actually got behind though this evening, so I'm going to be having what I'd planned for my evening meal for tomorrow instead! The courgette cakes are from the SW italian recipe book, I've not tried them before. I'll report back if they are nice.

Hope you are doing well. Ready for a rest over the Easter break ?!?!

Well the courgette cakes were yummy and pretty easy too. Hubby liked them :) I'm always chuffed with this as he's much more of a meat eater !!!

Hopefully I'll have a chance to update my diary when on hols, but if not hope you all have a lovely Easter :)

Here's today:
B- wholemeal toast (HB, 2syns), egg, beans
snack-apple, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, latte (HA), vlf fromage frais, hot choc powder (2syns)
D- big salad and courgette, parmesan and mint cakes (made with 2x28g parmesan for the whole lot of 8 cakes and I shared it, so HA)
T- aubergine innocent veg pot (2.5syns), 1/2 head of broccoli followed by cheese (28g cheddar), 2 crackers (2syns), cucumber, 1 x 35ml brandy (4syns) and diet coke.
snacks- licorice bar (5syns), 2 mini eggs (1.5syns)

Total 19 syns. Not great, but I just wanted to enjoy my time with hubby and relax before I go on hols!

30mins walk.

I've ordered my Red velvet and chocolate heartache book ready for when I hit my 1 stone loss! It'll take a while to arrive and then its going to be under lock and key and not to be looked at until I hit the stone loss........its going to drive me mad, but hopefully will make me super determined too :)

I thought i would just check in and see if you had posted, hope you are having a good trip away.

I have not been doing too well with the SP challenge and in fact I am feelingo very down today because of my SP :-( in spite of the fact that TOTM is looming I wa sjust convinced i would have lossed weight BAH HUMBUG I am going to try and put my scales away later today :-(

Hello - I'm back and I did have a lovely time thanks! I hope you're feeling better today regarding the sneaky peaking..... I'd 'forgotten' that we were doing a no sp challenge, but I was looking every day before I went away and since I've been back I've sneaky peaked too. Clean slate after this wi for not sneaky peaking. SW-wise my hols were good, although its difficult not knowing the exact syn value of things when away. I think all my indulgences should be covered by lengths of the pool or plenty of walks :) Fingers crossed!

Here's today:
B- eggy bread (HB+2syns) and beans
snack- melon, an all bran bar (this is foreign, its 8syns but has 8g of fibre so I'm calling it HB+2syns which I totally understand is bending the SW rules!)
D- homemade pasta sauce, wholewheat pasta, 42g cathedral city lighter (HA), followed by strawberries and quark cream.
T- carrot and butterbean burger with salad. More strawberries and quark cream :) EDIT- I added hot choc powder to my quark too (2syns)
snack- mini milk (2syns), might have a glass of wine tonight too ??!!?? (175ml red wine 6syns), milk in tea (HA)

Total syns= 14

I'm on a mission to really sort out my cupboards and clothes etc tomorrow so I may not be on here too much. I was shocked when I logged on and it said I'd missed 27000 posts in a week !!!

Last edited:
So Teresa, did you put those scales away ????

Hey Gobolino - welcome back! Glad you had good holidays and that you could keep on track SW-wise. It also looks as though you're straight back on plan properly which is great.
How funny that you've missed so many thousands of posts - I think a fair few of them were about the Royal Wedding on the SW boards!
Here's to a successful weigh-in for you this week x

Hey Beegee - thanks for the welcome back :) Oh and thanks for the good luck for weigh in too, its going to swing around pretty quickly to Tuesday!

Here's my plan for tomorrow:
B- carrot and butterbean burger with an egg on top and baked beans if I'm hungry.
snack-fruit salad (grapefruit, orange, kiwi, melon, apple)
D- not sure yet
T- A slow cooker BNS and chickpea north african curry (possibly with dried apricots and olive oil to take care of a healthy B choice or possibly with neither to make it a free curry), brown rice. Fruit salad.
snack- quark, hot chocolate powder (2syns) and banana

Well kind of on plan today, but not sticking to what I had 'planned' to have!

Here's my plan for tomorrow:
B- carrot and butterbean burger with an egg on top and baked beans . I followed this with quark cream, hot chocolate powder (2syns) and a banana. I was hungry this morning !!!
snack-fruit salad (grapefruit, orange, kiwi, melon, apple)
D- tuna (HB), pasta and sweetcorn with 30g light salad cream (3syns), served with mixed leaves, cherry toms and cucumber. A low fat muller greek corner (3.5syns)
T- vegetable curry with chickpeas, tinned toms, BNS, cauliflower, carrot, onions, peppers, garlic, chilli and ginger. (counting as 1 HB for olive oil and whatever oil is in 1 tbsp of curry paste (divided by 4 as it made 4 portions easily), 1 poppadum (2.5syns), brown rice
snacks- 42g cathedral city lighter (HA), large hot chocolate (24g powder) with milk (HA+4syns)

15 syns total.
45mins walk and lots of house decluttering (about 6 hours) !

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight..... fingers crossed.

B-3 scan bran (1/2HB) and banana with cinnamon, l/f greek muller corner (3.5syns)
D-veg curry (HB for oil) and brown rice (free)
snack-fruit salad, milk in tea (HA), a cadburys fudge (5syns)
T- cheese 42g cathedral city lighter (HA) on 1x wholemeal toast 26g (1/2HB) yum yum yum!
7.30- banana, 2 HiFis (12syns)

Total 20.5syns

Last edited:
Hey PCSuey, good to see you back! I'm back too..... all back to normal now. Sorrry to say that I found the butterbean burgers too dry, although saying that we didnt have any corriander so I cant say that I made the recipe properly! You might have more success :)

I'm back from weigh in and I lost 1.5lb over the last 2 weeks. I'm pleased :) :) :)

Wednesday - what I really had (hungry day):

B- banana & yog, HiFi (HB)
D- couscous with tenderstem broccoli, courgette, fennel and onion with ginger, chilli and garlic. HiFi for pudding (HB)
T- aubergine bake with mozzarella (HA+3syns for 100g), 2 mini milks (4syns)
snacks- carrot sticks, houmous (aldi 28g 2syns), 2 apples, grapefruit, HiFi (6syns), milk in tea (HA)
licorice bar (5syns)

Total =20syns

Last edited:
Sneaky peak this morning and I will be putting the scales away tonight for a whole week. Next weeks weigh in will be a total surprise (hopefully a good one). I'd love to lose 3lb and get my stone award :) But if I dont do it next week, it'll be the week after or the week after that so I'm not too impatient!

welcome back and well done keep up the good work.

Well i did stop sneaky peaking but mainly beacause I went on an all out eating frenzy for about 8 days !!

I could not get to group today and don't think I can next week BUT i am back on plan and the scales are going under the bed as soon as i have typed this. My hope is that when i get to group 2 weeks from today I will be back to the weight i was 2 weeks ago and the following week I will be back in target range before i go on holiday at the end of may. now to just follow the plan !!

bye bye scales

We can do this no sneaky peaking!! We are stronger than the scales!! Are yours under your bed yet ? Mine might even have to go in the attic. I'm sure it really helps not peaking though, so I think it'll be worth doing this challenge :)

Its good to see you back. It was a long easter break wasnt it. We've just had a lovely SW tea of aubergine bake from the sw italian book, it is a fantastic recipe :)

I've had a very hungry day and will go and update my diary now, I may go over my syns but we'll see, it'll balance with the rest of the week to come.

Great weigh-in result this week hun, you must be very chuffed especially as you have been away. Fingers crossed for you this week too and that lovely shiny sticker!

Back