Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

I will be staying off the scales as I do feel better for it, in a very strange way. All I want to do today is eat :(

Hello -Well I've had a very bad food day, the only consolation is that I've kept a list so I do know exactly how bad. I think this has been triggered by worrying myself and getting emotional about my Nana's ill health, which has got me thinking about my family, my life, my work, where I live and I feel a bit lost at the moment. Many things are so right and other things are not.

I've also got a meal out with hubby tomorrow night, which I'm really looking forward to, but subconsiously perhaps I've been thinking I'll get on plan after that. Also triggering this could be my very slow losses.

Anyhow, here I am with my confession list. I will be on plan tomorrow :) (even though tomorrow night will need to be estimated)

Free Food: Big salad, jacket potato, raspberries, vlf fromage frais,
Healthy extras: 2 HiFi's, 42g cheese+150ml skimmed milk

Syns:
2 mini magnums (17)
157g wholemeal bread (4 slices) (18)
1 mini milk (2)
2 chocolate seashells (6) (a colleagues leaving do, I didnt have cake, just chocolate)
1 HiFi (6)
bertolli spread (3)
greek yog l/f 100g (1), plus fruit squirt sauce 10g (1)

Total 54 :(

Leaving 51 for the rest of the week! We're having a curry and rice in a pub tomorrow with a glass of wine (6syns), so I may just have that tomorrow and have 5 syns each for fri, sat, sun, mon, tues. Its a possible plan I guess.

10 out of 10 for honesty for me :) !!!

Hello! Sorry to hear that you are struggling a little with 'life' at the moment. There's nothing like a bit of emotional trauma to wobble the wagon. Hope your Nana gets better soon, families are such a worry :(.

I'm also finding it a little unfair that you sts this week - it looked as though you had a very good food week and deserved a loss. I don't blame you for feeling somewhat hard done by!

I hope you have fun on your night out with hubby. It will probably do you a lot of good to indulge and enjoy and then get back to it. Good luck xx

Thank you both for your support :) It means alot especially when the wagon is wobbling (I love that expression) !!!

Ok, at least we have a grand plan! :)

Hi Gobolino, sounds like a very unfair STS you had. Don't worry about the little wibble, a few treats and a meal out might be what's needed to set the ball rolling and kickstart a few losses.

Just make sure you keep a grip onto the wagon so it doesn't speed off without you and not let you get back on again :)

Hi PCSuey- thank you for your support. I'm gripping onto the wagon, you're right I dont want it speeding off without me..... I'd be left here thinking of all the fun you'd all be having on the wagon (Ha ha!).

Definitely feeling good about sticking to plan during today and then will be having curry, rice and a glass of wine tonight - mmmmmmmm, looking forward to it!

B-raspberries and strawberries with 100g l/f greek yog (1syn), 2 eggs
snack- 2 pears
D-large salad of tom, cu, celery, leaves, carrot, sweetcorn, peppers, spring onions, gherkins, roasted red peppers and a jacket potato.
T-curry (this will either be a veggie one or if its one with prawns I'll class that as my HB) and wine :) :) :)
snack- milk in tea and latte (HA), might have another HB when we get gome possibly !

Already had a walk before work and will be taking the dog out before we go out for the evening.

Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues plans

In an attempt to keep to 5syns a day (pretty much unheard of for me), I need to do alot of planning!
* HiFi's will be my treats each day and that will mean I have a treat for no syns (counting HiFi as a HB)
* To maximise my satisfaction from HA's I wont be merrily drinking cups of tea, I'll save my HA for a skimmed milk latte or a tasty piece of cheese.

As for my meals, these will be mainly free, possibly even based on EE. So hopefully this is super simple and easy for me over the next few days, so I should be able to stick to it ok and still have a loss on Tuesday night :)

Do you know what? It's so strange but I fall off the wagon and eat tons of rubbish and kid myself it's treats and that I enjoy it, but then when I get back on plan I enjoy proper SW meals so much more! So it really is more fun on the wagon ;)
And if the lbs come off too then that DEFINITELY is more fun :)

Enjoy your curry tonight, I'm having homity pie with prawns chucked in. YUM!

You're right losing the pounds is actually more fun :) !!!

Homity pie, mmmmmmm I love it, thanks for reminding me, I'll do this on the weekend :)

Wise words PCS i just had a speed food lunch of smoked haddock roasted butternut squash and peas and it was delicous! We so need to remember that being on the wagon is fun

Enjoy your dinner Gobolino.

I find it easier in some ways to have next to no syns then it is to start on treats and stop at 10 or 15 it is almost like if i don't start i don't think about what I am missing.

I just had some of the homemade ginger bread I made with the kids (all within syns) but now would like more :-( but i won't

I meant to tell you too that I made those carrot and butterbean burgers and they were pretty gross. I made the mixture quite wet after what you said about them being dry, and when they came out of the oven the insides were like sand! I still ate them mind, but don't think I'll be making them again.

I've got a recipe for carrot and parsnip patties somewhere, and I'm sure I remember them being quite nice.... I'll have to dig it out next time we want burger and chips! :)

Teresa -your lunch sounds yummy. I do love being on plan with lots of great foods available, so I agree it is fun! Oh I will enjoy my food out, thanks!

PCSuey- you've made me feel better about those burgers now!!! Its not just me! You'll have to let me know how you get on with the other patties.

My day has gone to plan. All free apart from HA milk, HB HiFi, 1 syn for yoghurt and 1/2 a syn for 2 sugar free swiss herb drops :)

Oh I love a gingerbread man. I also love gingerbread too. Well done for resisting the rest of it :)

Friday 13th :)

B-pineapple, banana, quark/vlf fromage frais
D-roast BNS and sweet potato soup, strawberries and raspberries
T-wedges, beans and egg ?
snacks-kiwi, plums, grapes
pm snack-either a latte and HiFi (HA HB) or ryvita minis and chilli philli (cant remember if this is a HA or HB)

Today looks pretty heavy on fruit! I'm the same as you Teresa I do feel better not starting on the syns than having a few and wanting more, but to be honest I think I'm like that with my healthy extras too!!! I'm determined to be on plan today :)

you can SO do it, no Friday 13th's slipping you up!
Chilli philli is a B, I always say 57g but from other people's diaries on here I think it might be 71g (my SW books are from 2008 so not the most reliable!)

Back