God Help Me! Im Not In Ketosis & I Can't Get Back In!

Pixie
I know it's easy to say but don't worry about it just take this one day at a time and go with the flow. And forget about the stix.
Irene xx

Thanks Irene.
Weigh in tmo morning so I'll have to see what happens...

i've got the same amount to lose exactly,your doing great as long as ur dropping inches and weight don't worry.give me ur inspiration u've done amazingly!

Good - you hang in there girl! We're all willing you on! You're so close to your 100 days you cant give up now! Why dont you ditch the sticks if they're making you feel so low? Let us know how you get on tomorrow and remember 1.5 ibs is still 1.5 ibs but can understand why you feel low about it...

Just caught up on this thread and I have to Echo whats been said, it must be so disheartening for you, but hang on in there, I never tested for Ketosis because I knew if the I was following the diet that it had to work, now I had the odd slow loss and was gutted, but it all cam right in the end hun, and so will yours, hang on in there, chug the water and you will be rocking at your weigh in tomorrow.

Thinking of ya x

Good - you hang in there girl! We're all willing you on! You're so close to your 100 days you cant give up now! Why dont you ditch the sticks if they're making you feel so low? Let us know how you get on tomorrow and remember 1.5 ibs is still 1.5 ibs but can understand why you feel low about it...

Hi Pixie- was reading your thread last night and was restless in the middle of the ight and started thinking about your problem( sad eh?)- anyway, remember when we start LL we are not supposed to have bars for the first few days as they might prevent you from getting into ketosis- I am just wondering if you are particularly carb sensitive at the moment (for whatever weird and unpredictable reason) and whether you should stop eating bars for 3 days or so. It may not help, and as the others have said you may well be in ketosis anyway, but you seem so worried about it and it is another thing to try.
Hope you are feeling better and WI goes well- you deserve an excellent result.
Kx:vibes:

Hi guys!

Well I'm gobsmacked!
According to the sticks I am still not in ketosis but managed to lose 3.5lb this week!
My biggest loss in ages so I'm really happy.
Thanks for your theory Ellie maybe that is it?
I'll be more careful with the bars and see how that goes this week :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Pix! Glad you got a good week this week, did you mention the ketostix to your LLC?

I wonder if the amount of ketones we release gets less as we get smaller? then maybe its just not enough for some people to register on the stick, but still in ketosis if you see what I mean....

Anyway, well done for getting through a hard week and hopefully now you can stop worrying about it!

By all means try cutting down on the bars but personally I think you ARE in ketosis anyway.

Just keep plodding on and sticking to the rules, I'd be done by now if I had!

mags
xxx

Thanks Mags,
We didn't talk about it as I was happy with my weight loss :)
I think am in ketosis,my hands and feet are like blocks of ice!
It is TOTM though, I wonder if that has something to do with the no show ketones?
Very strange!

Hi Pixie,

Well done on your weight loss of 3.5lbs.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Pixie, that's a great loss :)

Cath

I was hoping that you would lose Pixie. Well done. I am trying to cut back on the toffee bars as well, I am just going to use them in an emergency (after all there must be a good reason that you are only allowed one per day, so maybe if I cut them out and stick to the shakes I may lose more). Well done again! Angela x

That is fab news on the weight loss Pix!! Dead chuffed for you- and it does sound like you are in ketosis if your hands and feet are freezing. Hopefully you can relax a bit now- our bodies are so unpredictable and our heads are even worse- I lay awake last night convincing myself that I was going to put weight on this week, even though my home scales show an ok loss for half way through the week.

I decided not to have a bar for the next 3 days in solidarity, even though I love em (especially the lemony biscuits yum)- going to console myself with chocs made from the choc shake tonight instead.

Well doen Pixie!!:D

Wow.. well done Pix....sooo good to hear the delight in your message!!!
I'm also off bars for a few days to see if they were triggering the late afternoon / early eve hunger I was having..

Back