god!!!

candypie

yep im my own worst enemy had first weigh in monday morning and sneaked peak at scales and they not moved im on a downer!!!!!

Don't get disheartened. You could be holding onto a bit of water...Look at it this way: You haven't gained! :D

Yeah agree with lauriel and without getting personal....have you been? Could just be bunged up hun x

im sooooo annoyed with myself for looking now im fighting the urge to check in morning but if its the same im gonna piss myself off even more so im defo leaving it till monday!!!!!!

Stay off the scales until you weigh-in day. When you get the feeling of disappointment it just makes you feel like you've failed :( Chin up and keep going!! x

I know that feeling - hide the scales!!! x

hey lauriel im sorry but had to peep again and ive lost so im well happy think moral is weigh yourself at same time of day usually i do it first thing in morning but leaving off them till monday cant believe how much of a downer i was looking at them last night! Just to ask i know your night shift as well im back at work tonight and unsure how to work my meals out thinking just take half a bar for my break and have other bit when i get up i only sleep about four hours anyway. x

hey lauriel im sorry but had to peep again and ive lost so im well happy think moral is weigh yourself at same time of day usually i do it first thing in morning but leaving off them till monday cant believe how much of a downer i was looking at them last night! Just to ask i know your night shift as well im back at work tonight and unsure how to work my meals out thinking just take half a bar for my break and have other bit when i get up i only sleep about four hours anyway. x

Hey, Im pleased to read that you've lost! :) Im sure you feel happier now. I work from 8am to 8pm...So I would sleep from about 9am until 5pm...When I get up, sometimes I weigh myself. I go for a pee first! (I weighed myself today when I got up and I've lost 6lbs since Monday!) ..Then I would usually have a coffee and drink loads of water. I would take my first shake at about 7pm, second at about 1am, third at about 5am..That keeps me going until the next evening. When Im coming off shift, I do the 7pm and 1am as usual, then hold off until mid-day or so then have my usual 3. On my days of I tend to take my shakes at 12:30, 6pm and 10pm :) :) Hope that helps you get an idea of times xx

No worries, and thank you!!! Seeing the scales decreasing is definitely encouraging me to keep going! x

Back