Goin'Downs Plan Escape

Thanks sarah! Hope i can make it to 49lb some day! Fantastic.

P.s. 1850 cals comsumed today.

Cheers raspberry!

xo

Cheers alp! So are you. Very near the finish line.xox

Havent posted ina few days cus been workin a lot but still been goin well. 1500 cals today. 3 more days to weigh in!!!

xox

Well, cal total today was 1000. Bit lower than id like cus dont want body to think im starvin myself! But had no choice what with bein so busy. Still, better to be under target then over target eh! Lol, anyway, sorta worrued cus am off work a few days next week so thats the usual routine down the pan!! Hopefully i wont go too mental anyway!

xoxox

I had three weeks off work sick back in July/August. I was really really panicking at the beginning, but I made sure I kept busy, distracted myself with a lot of teacher friends who were on summer holidays, lol!!! I also made sure there was only low cal stuff so if I did boredom eat it would be on less risky stuff. Good luck, if you want it badly enough you can do it!!! x

Good advice lindsey...yeah i just have to bear in mind how much healthier i feel now n NOT boredom eat!! Cheers hun

xox

Intake of about 1200 today. Weighed myself tonight as Im working really eaarly tomorrow and lost 3lbs! Kinda worried cus sneakily went on the scales on fri n it had said i lost 4lb but suppose u can fluctuate from day to day. I just hope my bodys not in starvation mode n clings to every cal it gets on the days i eat a bit more!! Ah well, will wait and see how it goes. Still pretty happy with the loss!

xoxox

Thought id have a bit of a treat day n losen up on cal intake. Ended up having around 1800 which is fine. Its nice to go easy on urself every now and then. Did add up all the cals i ate when i got home after promising myself not to worry about them but oh well - u can take the girl out of a diet but u cant take the diet out of a girl!!lol

Well past few days have been away to limerick for a mini hol and been eating TERRIBLY - chocolate biscuits, crisps etc..
The good news is I havent actually gone over 2000 cals any of the days nor have i had any alcohol. So every cloud...
We'll just see how weigh in goes on sun! :s

Bit of a blowout lastngt....too much alcohol/food. Not too worried tho. A treat every now n then wont hurt. Oooh tomorrow will tell the tale

Well my weekend was quite sinful but obv didnt matter too much since i lost 4lb! Yay!

Aw thanks alp!! Delighted.

xoxo

Today hasnt been too bad. About 1400 cals so far. Gonna have a choc mousse later i think so thatl b about 1500 cals today. Also managed a gym session which is very unlike me! Maybe all the pieces are starting to click into place!

Hmm well not too pleased with today. Had:
yoghurt - 150cals
Starbucks muffin - 400cals
a few malteasers - 50 cals
ready meal - 300cals
3 handfuls peanuts - 700cals
sweets - 600cals

All adds up to roughly 2200. Ugh. Wouldnt be too bad in the gina of 2 months ago but not happy with it now. Feel really sick as well. However, iv changed the way i think about things so gona just forget about it n start afresh tomorrow. Will try to fit in the gym too to help make up for it.

xoxo

Hey alp! Actually didnt get to gym in end cus had to work late. Ill just make up for it by goin easy on the old dinners this week methinks.

xoxoxo

Today:
Bit of cake - 200
sandwich - 400
chicken - 400
potato - 100
veg - 50
mousse - 100

Around 1300 today. Happy enough. No exercise tho!!! :(

Today:
2 glasses milk - 200
sandwich - 400
chicken/rice/sauce - 600
cereal bar - 100
handful peanuts - 150

So about 1450. Not bad. Still no exercise tho! Need to stop being lazy!

Today
toast-200
sandwich- 400
tea - 50
chicken - 300
potato - 100
mousse - 100
biscuit-200
beers (eek) - 500

total: 1850

Wuda been much better without the alcohol but it is friday after all!!

Hada sneak peak on the scales lastngt...its looking like iv put on 1lb this week! I was a bit devastated to begin with but then realised, even tho im not really goin over the 2000 cal mark, im still eatin way more than i was the past few weeks so maybe it wil take my body a while to catch up!

Ill wait til sunday for the official weigh in tho.

xoxoxoox

Back