Going 100% not 90%

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by going4goal, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. going4goal

going4goal Member

I have decided to join the 100% club after reading some of the post on and off 4around a month.

Ive been living in a somewhat dream land where ive been telling my self im doing the CD 100% but really no where near.:mad:

Ive been eating high protein snacks like the little sticks of cheese or small pack of nuts. And although i have lossed 20lb and still managed to lose when i went on holiday for 2 weeks, i know i would have lossed more by now.

I know its going to be harder this coming week as i have 2 staff training days (food inc). But i know if i dont start 100% today i will just continue as i have been doing, and be ticked off that i havent loss more.

xG4Gx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs bear

mrs bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi

Hows it going with ur 100%?

Its hard at 1st then its like a ball, u get on a roll.

1 day at a time hunni x

4. going4goal

going4goal Member

Thanks
    Im doing well. Day 2 of 100% and in a much better mood too... Today I split 1 of my bars and had it with a cup of black tea. Now i have 1 pack left to go so i can watch Big Brother with a hot chocolate instead of a pack of nuts.
    ;-)

5. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    how many packs are you guys having?

I have heard some people say they are sticking to their 3 packs....aren't we supposed to do 4? I did CD 3 years ago and it was just 3 so I would be happy to do that. Is there enough vitamins in 3 or have they split the packs so you have to have 4 to make up the compliment? they look the same size as they were in 2006...I just don't want to do it wrong or me down on my minerals...any ideas?

6. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Hi - I am on the CD 100% too. Today hasnt been too bad but I am upstairs whilst the lads have curry. I am finding myself naturally thirsty so am drinking pools of water.

Good luck y'all :)

7. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Hi hon, glad your keeping up with the water....it does get easier. Make sure you have some pain killers cos it's common to get a big headache the 2nd or 3rd day. Remember I am on the end of the phone (dearest gave me his mobile as mine died) if ya want to ***** about being hungry...flangiexx

Last edited: 1 September 2008
  8. mrs bear

mrs bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ive only been doins ss on cd for 1 week and was given 21 shakes for the week, 3 a day. I think men are allowed the 4th. U can split the sachet packs to make 2 drinks with is just fine. Theres plenty vitamins in the 3 shakes.

Like i said, ive only been doing this 1 week but hopefully helped.

Goodluck x

9. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Thanks hun - I am ok for now although I had a bizarre half hour in tesco by you. Shopping for uniform is a pain, even more so since Stef is now 8lb heavier and 2 inches taller. Had a near ham experience then left, ate soup and drank water.

PS Toffee and Walnut is F A B :-9

10. going4goal

going4goal Member

Water is way better than ham anyway, it goes stright through you and not to our wobbly bits :D

11. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    a near ham experience :rotflmao:

I am so glad your here.

Last edited: 1 September 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.