Going 100% not 90%

I have decided to join the 100% club after reading some of the post on and off 4around a month.

Ive been living in a somewhat dream land where ive been telling my self im doing the CD 100% but really no where near.:mad:

Ive been eating high protein snacks like the little sticks of cheese or small pack of nuts. And although i have lossed 20lb and still managed to lose when i went on holiday for 2 weeks, i know i would have lossed more by now.

I know its going to be harder this coming week as i have 2 staff training days (food inc). But i know if i dont start 100% today i will just continue as i have been doing, and be ticked off that i havent loss more.

xG4Gx

Hi

Hows it going with ur 100%?

Its hard at 1st then its like a ball, u get on a roll.

1 day at a time hunni x

Thanks
Im doing well. Day 2 of 100% and in a much better mood too... Today I split 1 of my bars and had it with a cup of black tea. Now i have 1 pack left to go so i can watch Big Brother with a hot chocolate instead of a pack of nuts.
;-)

how many packs are you guys having?

I have heard some people say they are sticking to their 3 packs....aren't we supposed to do 4? I did CD 3 years ago and it was just 3 so I would be happy to do that. Is there enough vitamins in 3 or have they split the packs so you have to have 4 to make up the compliment? they look the same size as they were in 2006...I just don't want to do it wrong or me down on my minerals...any ideas?

Hi - I am on the CD 100% too. Today hasnt been too bad but I am upstairs whilst the lads have curry. I am finding myself naturally thirsty so am drinking pools of water.

Good luck y'all :)

Hi hon, glad your keeping up with the water....it does get easier. Make sure you have some pain killers cos it's common to get a big headache the 2nd or 3rd day. Remember I am on the end of the phone (dearest gave me his mobile as mine died) if ya want to ***** about being hungry...flangiexx

Last edited:
Ive only been doins ss on cd for 1 week and was given 21 shakes for the week, 3 a day. I think men are allowed the 4th. U can split the sachet packs to make 2 drinks with is just fine. Theres plenty vitamins in the 3 shakes.

Like i said, ive only been doing this 1 week but hopefully helped.

Goodluck x

Thanks hun - I am ok for now although I had a bizarre half hour in tesco by you. Shopping for uniform is a pain, even more so since Stef is now 8lb heavier and 2 inches taller. Had a near ham experience then left, ate soup and drank water.

PS Toffee and Walnut is F A B :-9

Thanks hun - I am ok for now although I had a bizarre half hour in tesco by you. Shopping for uniform is a pain, even more so since Stef is now 8lb heavier and 2 inches taller. Had a near ham experience then left, ate soup and drank water.

PS Toffee and Walnut is F A B :-9

Water is way better than ham anyway, it goes stright through you and not to our wobbly bits :D

a near ham experience :rotflmao:

I am so glad your here.

Last edited:
Back