Going it alone - Food Diary - feel free comment

ooh thanks i'll give that a try ! Mmmm

Thursday - EE

Breakfast
weetabix (HEB) milk (HEA) sugar(1 SYN)
Banana
Plum

Lunch
wafer thin ham and pasta salad LF salad Cream (1 syn)
strawberries n muller light

Dinner
wafer thin ham ( again lol) with salad, SW coleslaw (3 syns) LF Cheese (4 SYNS)

snacks
sw crisps
Muller light

Total syns 9

why do i always want to inhail the food cupboard the night before weigh in !!!

weigh In

Lost 1.5lb this week. yey am pleased as i had to scrape it back from the fruit crumble incident !!

also got my " virtual" 10% since i first started WW then SW !! Hopefully can get my 2 st before my bro's wedding in November !!!! I've seen a lovely dress !!!

Yes i am officially a SW fan.. never eaten so healthily been full and satisfied and had good weigh in results.. cheers hun onwards and upwards ... ( well downwards i hope lol )

Friday - EE

May need a bit of help with tonights dinner !?? was supposed to be having a chinese but IL ended up cooked a lambe tangine.. i am hoping it will be free but not sure??

breakfast
Nothing no fruit or cereal left at work !!!!
diet coke

Lunch
wafer thin ham with pasta and salad LF salad cream (1 SYN)

Dinner
lamb tangine ( tomato, apricots, onions peppers cooked in a dry packet of tangine mix???
mashed potato
CUPCAKE - was Il's birthday !!

Saturday EE - un synable

Breakfast
weetabix (HEB) Milk (HEA)

Lunch
jack went to a birthday party i had 1/4 of a tuna sandwhich 1/2 a cheese n onion flan ! oops there was no adult food....

Dinner
Jerk Chicken stir fry with noodles
Strawberries and Muller light

Hello lady!!

Sorry have been absent for a while, have been being dragged begind the wagon by my ankles, and gave a very sore head to show for it!! Am back on it now, but nursing a bruised weight loss ego!!

Well done you, you're stillnon it and still losing rapidly!! And eating crumble!! Lucky mare!! Glad to see your so happy and content!!

Keep it up!

:)

ah thanks guys. i had a bit of a blow out !!! Oops but stopped NOW tea will be sw and the rest of the week will be back on it 100% hoping to STS i'd be happy with that.. why is it that as soon as the weekend comes the crisps call along with the biscuits.. wouldn't be so bad if i had no food in but i have a fridge full of yoghurts and fruit and could have made my own crisps !! aarrrggghhh annoying !!

Sunday EE

I daren't post this !! LOL

Breakfast
Weetabix HEB, Milk HEA

Lunch
Pasta and sause ( so far so good)
THEN
2 packets of wotsits and 2 vanilla cream biscuits !!!! (16 SYNS at a guess)

Dinner
brisket of beef, cabbage, carrot, SW roast potatoes, 2 yorkshire pudding (5 SYNS) gravy (3 syns)

24 SYNS !!!!!!! at least:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oof!!

Dont worry about it chick, its jut a few syns, you can make it up!

I love wotsits!!

How do you mak your gravy for it to be 3 syns a serving? I'm sure mine isn't that much?! x

Monday & Tuesday !! Going down hill !!

Monday
Breakfast - Weetabix HEB milk HEA
Lunch/ Dinner - LF sausage (3 SYN) Sw chips Ketchup (1 SYN) MUllerlight and strawberries

Snack - SW crisps, 1 slice of PIZZA !!!!:mad:

Tuesday
Breakfast - Weetabix HEB Milk HEA
Banana
Lunch - WW bread (4 SYN) Ham Pickle (2 SYN)
Dinner - PUB DINNER Cheese burger and chips !! :mad:

I am back on it 100% for the rest of the week see if i can scrape anything back.. !

Rhibro.. The gravy is high cos it is the juice from the meat ! It should probably be more than 3 lol but soooo worth it xxx

Wednesday - green

breakfast
weetabix (heb1) milk (hea1)

lunch
lf super noodles
strawberries n muller light

snack
banana
orange

dinner
chicken (heb2) salad, lf cheese (hea2)
branston pickle (1 syn) salad cream (1 syn)
strawberries, raspberries, grapes n mullerlight

2 syns

STS

No real diary entries as i have had a poorly little boy, I also STS this week which i am pleased about as i haven't been 100% back on track now and will update later / tomorrow with food for today xxx

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the littl'un! Well done on the STS, least you hvent used the extra stress as an excuse to go completely off the rails!!

:)

Hope your little boy feels better soon. Well done with the sts, always nice to get that when you've had a bit of an up and down week.x

Back