Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Thanks girls :)

So weigh in day today................... 2lb loss!!!! Whoop! Very pleased with that after a couple of stay the sames the last few weeks. So now just need to loose 1lb for my 3 stone award :D

Well done Gemsta! That's great news! And 1lb isn't a bad target for the week!

No, it's not... fingers crossed I can get it and little bit more next week then I can finally be in the 12 stones :)

Hi! Subscribing to your diary :)
Well done on your amazing loss so far! Some fantastic ideas for meals in your diary and i will be giving your secret roasties a go this weekend - thanks you fo sharing.
Looking forward to following your journey :)

Hi Char, Welcome and thanks for subscribing. Enjoy the roasters and thanks for the compliments :D

Friday 20th February

HEXA - 250ml milk
HEXB - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
Weetabix with all HEXA and some defrosted frozen cherries for a change was surprisingly yummy!
Options Choc Orange - 1 1/2 syns

Lunch
Not sure... Ray gets in from work at lunch time and we're off to stay with family in Portsmouth for the weekend so not sure how I will do been away. Will try to make good choices when possible, will try to allow for syns etc and fill in diary once back. But will be back on it 100% properly from Monday :)

Staying with family is hard!!! I found they didn't have the right kinds on things in for my sw plan so next time I will take a few bits with me- ff yogurt, fruit, alpen bars etc! But when they cook you a apple crumble, it's pretty hard to say no!!!

I know what you mean. I suppose I could take some bits with me, but don't have a lot in. We usually shop today but not been here all weekend it don't make much sense so gonna do it Monday.I know they have booked a table at a Chinese for Saturday night and it don't help that they own a cafe too, but whatever else we may have the weekend I'm going to stay away from a Full English and have scrambles egg, beans and wholemeal toast...lol.. :)

The more the merrier Kirsty..I get pretty bored in here on my own at times ;)

Sooooo... We are back...and well..let's just say I was off plan this weekend. So back on it from tomorrow and I've decided as there is only 4 days left of this week for me ( weigh in Friday's) I've decided I'm going to have a go at EESP to hopefully push me over the 3 stone mark and help with any damage done the weekend! ..lol..

So will be back tomorrow morning with my diary as normal :)

Welcome home haha! Sounds like you have a good plan! I'm desperately hoping for a 3lb loss this week to make my total loss 1st! Being really good so far!

Also found out I'm going to my parents this coming weekend, so there's the next challenge! If I'm left to it without too much temptation, I'm quite good, but all these family meet ups and kids parties challenge me! I guess it's everyday life though, so we'll have to get used to it! Xx

You will soon get there chick! I desperately want at least 1lb this week so I get my next award and get into the 12 stones.

Your right, being anywhere other than home is a real challenge. My lovely family could not praise me enough for the difference which is lovely of course, so I have now come to the conclusion that life is too short, so when I'm away I will just enjoy myself now and pick up where I left once back home :)

It's more realistic that way I think. I said to my other half, it's not like my parents eat unhealthily anyway...just things like gravy and Yorkshire pudding and apple crumble that we usually have there and although they are synned foods, it's not like I'm having 10 deep fried Mars bars!

Monday 23rd February - EESP day

HEXa -35g Reduced 30% Fat Cheddar
HEXb1 -60g wholemeal roll
HEXb2 - 1 Benefit Bars (having one counts as S apparently! :))

Breakfast
Bacon medallions, 2 eggs scrambled, small tin of beans, mushrooms and tomatoes
Options Choc Orange - 1 1/2 syns

Lunch
Went for a few hours sleep as I'm working tonight (nothing new when I'm at work to miss lunch..lol..) plus not a lot in until Ray gets home with the shopping
Glass of NAS Squash
Pear

Dinner
Wholemeal roll with Tuna with cheese and Baby Leaf Salad, Red Pepper, Radishes, Celery, Cucumber, Spring Onions, Tomato and Homemade Slaw (Red & White Cabbage, Carrot and Onion) (Lighter than Light Mayo - 3 syns)
Glass of Diet Orangeade

Snacks for Work
1 Benefit Bars
Apple
NAS Squash

Total Syns - 4.5 syns

Last edited:
hi Gemsta. am in the same boat as u done slimming world before lost 2 stone then it gradually crept bk on. decided enough is enough so I am going it alone this time :( been on here all morning getting some ideas when I came across ur fab thread. I will b subscribing and look forward to following ur journey. x

Back