Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

So I needed a pick me up after this week. I've made a compilation picture of me when I started SW the end of August and then today. Please excuse my lack of smiling...lol.. Ray takes ageeessssssssss to take a picture and I get fed up waiting!...lol... But anyway I think you can see the difference quite a lot in it :)

me august to march.jpg

Amazing difference, well done! I didn't take a before pic and now wishing I had.
Maybe try a slightly fitted top too and show off your figure, nothing to hide now+

Oh I have more to shift yet...lol.. But I do wear better fitting ones when going somewhere nice :) Was just a housework day yesterday before picking my niece up for the weekend so was in 'comfys' :) Thanks though.. I also took my measurements, but misplaced them, that I am gutted about, hoping that they show up one day :)

I popped into B&M to get some bits to occupy our niece for the weekend and got some choc toffee and choc vanilla options sachets 20p each!...was gutted as they had a cherry one ticket but no stock :( ...lol.. I'd have liked to try that one. I also got some Mikado (2 for £1) Buttery Frylight 99p a bottle and some boxes of Alpen Lights the Cherry Bakewell and Lemon Drizzle ones so looking forward to those for a change and some fizzy zero vimto....feeling re-inspired now :)

Oh, they did those cherry options ages ago as a limited edition and were SOOOOO nice- hope they bring them back!

I get both of those alpen flavours and they are delish!

Just noticed your photos....wow, amazing transformation! If that doesn't give you a much needed confidence boost, I don't know what will! Xx

Was up crack of dawn thanks to the niece. I guess she's just excited to spend the whole weekend with us. Got a clues and Easter Egg hunt planned and cake baking this afternoon, but first need to plan menu for later...need to get my cook books out I think :) Also going to make a half syn roulade to pick on today when we bake after :)

Saturday 21st March -EE

HEa - 250 ml milk
HEb - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns
Weetabix with all of HEa milk and 2 chopped bananas and a apple

Options Choc Toffee - 2 syns
Alpen Cherry Bakewell - 3 syns
Mikado - 3.5 syns

Lunch
Mackerel in Tomato Sauce with salad and slaw (2 syns for LTLM)
Apple
Vimto Zero

1/2 syn Roulade with raspberries, cherries and strawberries

Dinner
SW Cottage Pie with cauliflower, peas and carrots
Vimto Zero
Some more roulade for pudding
Apple

Total Syns - 14 syns

Last edited:
Thanks TDQ :) Certainly worth a look round for a few different bits!

Amazing pics, well done! I need to take some pics but I'm a bit worried about them lingering on my phone and someone seeing them!

So I needed a pick me up after this week. I've made a compilation picture of me when I started SW the end of August and then today. Please excuse my lack of smiling...lol.. Ray takes ageeessssssssss to take a picture and I get fed up waiting!...lol... But anyway I think you can see the difference quite a lot in it :)

View attachment 169662
Amazing! Your doing brilliantly :)

Amazing pics, well done! I need to take some pics but I'm a bit worried about them lingering on my phone and someone seeing them!
I take them, upload them them to a album on Facebook only I can see then have them to see/use from there :)

I've taken some bra and Knicks ones! Although they don't look that bad, which is good but then I don't think the after pic looks as dramatic if that makes sense?n

I've taken some bra and Knicks ones! Although they don't look that bad, which is good but then I don't think the after pic looks as dramatic if that makes sense?n

From your starting weight as you have here in your profile? Or have you lost more previously. If so don't think you will tell much with 4lb so far, maybe when your nearer target? :)

I lost 2 stone last year but not through dieting just changing jobs! Bit gutted I don't have a picture from before that! I hope to lose 2 more stone!

Yeah.. if you had one from before you would defo tell... maybe keep your original ones and take some more once you've lost your first stone again as such..you will be able to tell then I bet! :)

Sunday 22nd March

HEa - 250ml milk
HEb - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
Weetabix with milk allowance and banana
Pink Grapefruit with strawberries

Apple & Diet Orangeade

Lunch
Roast Chicken, Secret Roasters, Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Sweetcorn and Spring Greens and Gravy (3 syns)
Vimto Zero
Leftover 1/2 syn roulade from yesterday

Dinner
Leftover SW Cottage Pie with Broccoli, Sweetcorn and Spring Greens Gravy (3 syns)
Fanta Zero

Options Chocolate Orange x 2 - 3 syns
6 Mikado Sticks - 3 syns

Total Syns -13.5 syns

Last edited:
I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow, also from home!! Need to try your secret roasters and kebab meat *drools*

Good Luck with it Char :) Start a diary on here if you ain't got one already. I'll come over and support :)

Back