Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Glad you had a good time and 1 splurge won't hurt as I know you will be back on track with one eye on your holiday

Thanks TDQ. I hope not! I will be gutted if I get a gain Friday now. Try and pick it up from lunch today now and have as a good a week as I can :)

Gemsta! Well done on the half century!!

The tops look amazing, I'll defo be ordering a few wee bits for the honeymoon I think!

Thanks Natasha :) Yes, as I mentioned some are much nicer quality than others, but on the whole I was really happy :)

Sunday 29th March - EE

HEa -35g NuMe Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEb - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast
Missed with last nights late night and clocks going forward
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Roast Beef, Baby New Potatoes roasted, Smash, White Cabbage, Green Beans and Carrots with Homemade Yorkies - 2 syns Gravy - 3 syns
Diet Orangeade

Apple & Banana
2 syns of Lindt Chocolate
2 Alpen Light Bars

Dinner
Homemade Scotch Eggs with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, radishes, spring onions, red pepper, celery, cucumber and pickles 35g NuMe Reduced Fat Cheddar
Diet Orangeade

Total Syns -10 syns

Last edited:
That sounds good Gemsta, might give it a go!!! Glad you had a nice meal out, don't feel bad for having a little treat as your plan for today looks great well done again yor doing fab!!!!! :)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Monday 30th March - EE

HEa -250ml milk
HEb -
1 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast
Was up late and not feeling that hungry so
Banana

Lunch
Was sleeping before work
Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Chilli with rice -
onion, mushroom, red & orange pepper, tinned tomatoes, red kidney beans, mince and rice
Diet Orangeade

Hot Chocolate - 3 syns
made with HEa

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Space Raiders - 3 syns
HEa - 1 Alpen Light Bars
Apple

Total Syns - 7.5 syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 31st March - EE

20,485 (9.60 miles) steps/miles at work

HEa -250ml milk
HEb - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
HEa -250ml milk, HEb - 2 Weetabix with Banana, Raspberries and Strawberries

Lunch
NAS Squash and a apple not much I know but was asleep :)

Dinner
Piri Piri Chicken, Baby Leaf Salad, cherry tomatoes, celery SW Chips and Homemade Coleslaw (2 syns on LTLM) will defo make this again! Was lovely!!
Diet Orangeade

Food for work
NAS Squash
Apple
Alpen Light Bar - 3 syns
French Fries - 4 syns was hungry at work so go them out the machine..lol..

Total Syns - 10.5 syns

Last edited:
Wednesday 1st April - EE

26,074 (12.34 miles) steps/miles at work

HEa -75g Reduced Fat Spread Cheese
HEb -
2 Alpen Bars

Breakfast
3 WW Sausages - 1.5 syns, Bacon, fresh tomatoes, half tin of beans, 2 fried eggs and mushrooms

Lunch
Probably asleep,,,eyes getting heavy now..lol... gonna take some squash up now as I'm thirsty but nicely satisfied after breakfast...
NAS Squash when I woke up

Dinner
Leftover chilli with Jacket Potato Baby Leaf Salad, Cherry Toms, Celery and cucumber with homemade coleslaw
(2 syns for LTLM)HEA cheese
Diet Orangeade

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple
2 Alpen Bars

Total Syns = 5 syns
Weekly Syns Total = 5 out of 105

Last edited:
I'm thinking about changing weigh in days. I've started to notice a bit of pattern the last several weeks and I think it's due to my shift pattern. As I mentioned I think to JellyB yesterday the scales didn't get put back in the car after weigh in Friday so I've been up to my old tricks (getting on them like every other day!...lol..) The thing is I see better losses the morning after I have worked. My last shift for this week is tonight, so I finish Thursday morning. I might grab a few hours tomorrow (mainly 'cos I just fall asleep on the sofa even if I try and stay up) then I find I have a restless nights sleep Thursday into Friday morning. When I do get up my body seems out of sync and I can virtually guarantee that the scales will be up a good 1-2lb on what they say and more than anything I find it really disheartening. I know I've done ok so far still (I started nights the end of November and have lost about 1 stone 9lb in that time not to mention clawing back a 4 1/2 lb gain at Crimbo)

Sorry for the long post, but I need somewhere to sound it out. Ray just tells me to do what I want...lol.. So, change weigh in days or not? Thoughts?....Anyone?...lol...

I weigh every day but feel it keeps me on track as I'm reminded what I'm doing and what my goal is. If you've noticed a pattern then as long as the new weigh in time / day is consistent then why not change it?
You've done really well with the overall loss and if this keeps you motivated then go for it

Thanks Emma :) I've changed my weigh in on SW online to today and entered what I was this morning, so 2lb loss this week more than happy with that! :)

Yay, well done! I like to weigh in first thing in the morning too...before any bloated etc!

Hey Gemsta!! I think if your happy to change your weigh in day you should!! I used to get weighed every Wednesday at slimming world, now I weigh myself everyday and class myself as the weight it I weigh it consecutively (dodgy I know) I definitely think you should go for it though hun!!! :)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Thanks girls :) I'm feeling so glad I swapped days now. There was definitely a pattern to it. Also I think it is going to help now as I won't have the weekend right after weigh in so won't so inclined to think I have 5 days to pull it back.

More comments at work last night, so people are clearly seeing the difference now it's a great boost in itself...especially now the guys are noticing..lol..

I weighed in yesterday for the first time on a Wednesday and lost 2lb...I'm very happy with that :)

WELL DONE GEMSTA THATS FAB!!!!

I always weigh in the morning soon as I get up, makes sense to do it before you start eating for the day.

Yeah... I've always WI first thing and unclothed...lol...

Thursday 2nd April - EE

23,098 steps at work (10.93 miles)

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with HEA and 2 chopped bananas

Lunch
Sleeping after work last night
Diet Orangeade when I got up

Options Choc Orange x 2 - 3 syns
Chocolate Snack-a-Jack x 2 - 6 syns

Dinner
SW Kebab, SW Chips, Salad, Homemade 'Slaw and sauces (3 syns for LTLM)

Total Syns - 13.5 syns
Weekly Syns Total = 18.5 out of 105

Last edited:
Back