Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Agreed, burgers look amazing!! I think I am going to have to have some at the weekend, I now have a craving :D

I haven't done burgers and really enjoyed them. I really want to find some new recipes this week to try and give me a shake up. Would love to get to 4 stone next week big ask...not impossible but a big ask!

Your 4st is definitely possible :) There is a thread in the recipe section, the one about minimal ingredients, some lovely recipes in there, and it is well indexed :)

Thanks I'm going to have a look now :)

Mmmmm food looks lovely as always Gemsta, you really do put me and my meals to shame as yours always look so good haha never fail to make me hungry reading your diary ;) Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

OOO those burgers look yum Gemma, I've got some extra lean beef mince in my freezer, might be burgers for dinner tonight!

Thanks Paige, Clair and Sarah. I'm hunting for inspiration today for new recipes to shake stuff up. Aiming for 2.5lb loss next week. I know I need to work on my portions a bit now too especially when it comes to carbs I've sussed pasta and rice now, but am always too tempted by the old spuds...lol.. So I'm going to do EESP days all week now apart from Sunday (which may kinda be off plan of the evening as I have a works function) So I'm off to make a 1/2 syn roulade to pick on for the day then look for some recipes. Will add diary later when there is something to put on it :)

No chick, it's very reasonable! In fact, cheaper than most places in Europe, when searching for holidays it always comes up as the cheapest (along with Tunisia) We are going a week earlier than we did last year but I managed to get the same hotel at over £200 each less. I've paid just over £600 each for 2 weeks all inclusive. It is lovely and they really can't do enough for you. Seriously, I'd never go back to anywhere in Europe over Egypt.

Thanks for the help :) We're definitely going to look into it! x

Exciting! :D If you need any tips/pointers if you do and it's Sharm let me know and I'll tell ya my top tips :)

So I know I mentioned earlier about doing EESP, but I've found a recipe for curry I want to tweak also want to make some Bombay Potatoes of some kind and serve with rice, so a EE day today for sure..lol..

Friday 24th April - EE

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
HEB with HEA with a banana
Pink Grapefruit

Apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Baked Beans, Mushrooms and red onion
Diet Orangeade

1/2 syn roulade with strawberries and raspberries

Dinner
Chicken Curry, with Bombay Potatoes and rice (bit of a experiment, will note and add recipe later if it's good!) Curry was lovely! Best I've ever done! Need to write down what I put in it!

2 Choc Snack a Jacks - 6 syns
Cup of tea - 2.5 syns (sugar and milk)

Total Syns - 9 syns
Weekly syns - 36 syns out of max.105

Last edited:
Hi there! Just popping in to sub. :) Well done on your weight loss so far! You're doing brilliantly! :D

Welcome Nova! Thanking you kindly :) Always pleased to see new peeps here!

Hiya Gemsta!! Food sounds good!! Do you have much planned for the weekend? :)

Hey Paige :) I'm chilling today mainly, done a couple of loads of washing...just waiting for my jacket to cook then gonna watch a film as Ray's working over today. Tomorrow Ray's working again so other than getting my hair done will be fairly chilled. Sunday, probably pop and see the folks and of the night I've got the AGM (Annual General Meeting) facts and figures mainly, but a party of sorts after too, might not stay too long though a few are on about going for a curry so will see. Looking forward to it though...new hair style...new clothes...and the first time most will see me in my own clothes so should give me a nice boost :)

Hey Paige :) I'm chilling today mainly, done a couple of loads of washing...just waiting for my jacket to cook then gonna watch a film as Ray's working over today. Tomorrow Ray's working again so other than getting my hair done will be fairly chilled. Sunday, probably pop and see the folks and of the night I've got the AGM (Annual General Meeting) facts and figures mainly, but a party of sorts after too, might not stay too long though a few are on about going for a curry so will see. Looking forward to it though...new hair style...new clothes...and the first time most will see me in my own clothes so should give me a nice boost :)

Awww that sounds lovely Gemsta!!! Hope you have a lovely time!!! :). Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Up early this morning! I've done my 7 minute workout and 20 minutes on the bike, now for a shower and mull over what to have today food wise :)

Saturday 25th April - EESP

HEA - 250 ml milk
HEB1 - 35g Shreddies
HEB2 - 60g Wholemeal Bap

Breakfast
Pink Grapefruit & orange segments
Shreddies with milk and strawberries
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Wholemeal bap with ham, served with baby leaf salad and cherry toms -1 syn for LTLM
Space Raiders - 3 syns
Diet Orangeade
Speed Soup to pick at

Dinner
Mixed grill - Steak, Gammon & Chicken with onions, mushrooms and salad

Total Syns - 5.5 syns
Weekly syns - 41.5 syns out of max.105

Last edited:
Well done you on completing all that so early! Your meal plan looks wonderful. I'm off to join a SW group this morning. I'm excited! :D

Have a great day! :)

Back