Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Wednesday 3rd February - EE

HEXa - 40g Reduced fat cheddar
HEXb - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast
SW Ful English - 2 x Waffles (5 syns) 4 x WW Sausages (2 syns), 2 x eggs, baked beans, fresh grilled tomatoes and mushrooms
2 cups of coffee

Lunch
Was sleeping... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!..lol.. Diet pop when I got up :)

Dinner
Steak with fried mushrooms and red onions, potato wedges topped with HEXa cheese and jalapenos, baby leaf salad, tomato, cucumber, celery, spring onions, radishes and fat free vinaigrette
Diet Pop
Mullerlight and a Pink and White (2.5 syns)

For work tonight...
NAS Squash
Apples
Pear
HEXb

Syns
2 x Waffles - 5 syns
4 x WW Sausages - 2 syns
Pink & White - 2.5 syns
Slim a soup - 2.5 syns
Pufts - 3.5 syns

15.5 syns for the day :)

Last edited:
Hello, I've been reading your diary for last few days. your body magic is brilliant!
Well done on keeping motivated, I'm new to SW, well, I say that, but used to do it on Original and Green days, years ago.
I've lost 7lb in 3 wks, that is due to my love of a glass, or two of wine in the evening ( hence my name) Oh well, slowly, slowly catchy monkey x

Hiya Vino...Welcome! The job helps with the Body Magic..lol.. Not that it always seems to help nowadays...lol..it's just normal for me to now walk that amount every week :)

How are you finding it? It's a lot easier now with EE I find than before :) Well done on your losses so far! Do you have a diary yet? I will pop over and sub if you do :) x

No, I'm really boring so nothing to write about, but I've really enjoyed reading your journey. Hubby started this with me and is brilliant at doing without carbs, MEAT! MEAT!! I can't do without them, tried the cauliflower rice with my curry, was ok ( meh) x

I always forget to have waffles... i love potato waffles with a fried egg and bacon on top! I shall have to buy some next time I'm shopping xxx

Hi I'm new to this forum but not slimming world, I still have my very old red and green book but have decided to join a class tonight, I normally go it alone, I'm very excited for the changes to come

Hi I'm new to this forum but not slimming world, I still have my very old red and green book but have decided to join a class tonight, I normally go it alone, I'm very excited for the changes to come

Hiya! You will be fine! I love my group and the friends I have made there :) EE is the best of both plans combined in my opinions and so much easier to plan for and do! :) Just make sure you read your books you get in your pack and of course you will get a new member talk. Have you picked up the Reveal mag? If not try get one..and get one check it has the voucher in it and save yourself some money tonight :)

I always forget to have waffles... i love potato waffles with a fried egg and bacon on top! I shall have to buy some next time I'm shopping xxx

Me too! Waffles are my lazy option...when I have time and can be bothered I do my own fried potato chunks. I have wondered if a Waffle Maker would work and I could make my own so they would be syn free...that said..I don't think 2.5 syns for a waffle is too bad at all :)

No, I'm really boring so nothing to write about, but I've really enjoyed reading your journey. Hubby started this with me and is brilliant at doing without carbs, MEAT! MEAT!! I can't do without them, tried the cauliflower rice with my curry, was ok ( meh) x

Rubbish....everyone on a journey has a story to tell! :) Start a diary...you won't believe how much it helps :) Me neither I love my carbs wayyyyyyy too much and I'm not a fan of Cauli rice either... You shoud defo try out Cheesy Wedges topped with jalapenos! Beautiful!

Hi Gemsta think the mag with voucher in went off sale on 1/2, so I've missed it but I messaged my new leader and it's half price, so not too bad. I love reading everyone's diarys on here it gives me ideas

Thursday 4th February - EE

HEXa - 3 Light Babybels
HEXb - 3 Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper

2 x Toffee Crisp Biccies (10 syns!!!!!!) at work this morning @5.

Breakfast - 4 x WW Sausages (2 syns), 2 x eggs, baked beans, fresh grilled tomatoes, homemade potato grits and mushrooms
2 cups of coffee (1 syn for milk)

Lunch
Asleep.... Diet Pop when I woke and a apple

Dinner
Spicy Pork & Vegetable with Noodles and SW Wedges (Red Onions, Mushrooms, Spring Onions, Red & Green Peppers)
Diet Pop
Strawberries, with a Muller choc pudding (5 syns) and squirty cream (2 syns)

Syns
Toffee Crisp Biscuits - 10 syns
Milkybar - 3.5 syns
4 x WW Sausages - 2 syns
Milk - 1 syn
Muller choc pudding - 5 syns
Squirty cream - 2 syns

23.5 for the day (68 for week)

Last edited:
Thursday 4th February - EE

HEXa - 3 Light Babybels
HEXb - 3 Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper

2 x Toffee Crisp Biccies (10 syns!!!!!!) at work this morning @5.

Breakfast - 4 x WW Sausages (2 syns), 2 x eggs, baked beans, fresh grilled tomatoes, homemade potato grits and mushrooms
2 cups of coffee (1 syn for milk)

Lunch
Asleep.... Diet Pop when I woke and a apple

Dinner
Spicy Pork & Vegetable with Noodles and SW Wedges (Red Onions, Mushrooms, Spring Onions, Red & Green Peppers)
Diet Pop
Strawberries, with a Muller choc pudding (5 syns) and squirty cream (2 syns)

Syns
Toffee Crisp Biscuits - 10 syns
Milkybar - 3.5 syns
4 x WW Sausages - 2 syns
Milk - 1 syn
Muller choc pudding - 5 syns
Squirty cream - 2 syns

23.5 for the day (59.5 for week)

Hi Gem, do you find it harder, or easier at work?
I don't work anymore and I'm ok with being around food at home, it's outdoors I struggle, bad choices and anxiety make me grab the wrong things x

Hi Vino... Hmmmm that's a good question. The Night shift is not easy, but you do get used to it. I find I cope fine on Monday and Tuesday it's the Wednesday night (my last one) where I struggle. Not sure if it's because I'm tired or I know its my last one, a bit of both or something completely different...lol.. I do sometimes wonder if I had a regular sleeping pattern if I would get better losses? Who knows!

Your biggest battle on this journey is going to be the one going on inside your own head. Whether you are constantly berating yourself or battling wanting something it really can be a roller-coaster. Try planning ahead...so if you are going out try look online and get the menu beforehand. if you are going to a Indian for example ask them if they can make it ghee free (surprisingly most will!) Always keep a couple of Alpen Light Bars in your handbag ..if you get the munchies whilst out have one of those or both and avoid grabbing a chocolate bar.

Hi Vino... Hmmmm that's a good question. The Night shift is not easy, but you do get used to it. I find I cope fine on Monday and Tuesday it's the Wednesday night (my last one) where I struggle. Not sure if it's because I'm tired or I know its my last one, a bit of both or something completely different...lol.. I do sometimes wonder if I had a regular sleeping pattern if I would get better losses? Who knows!

Your biggest battle on this journey is going to be the one going on inside your own head. Whether you are constantly berating yourself or battling wanting something it really can be a roller-coaster. Try planning ahead...so if you are going out try look online and get the menu beforehand. if you are going to a Indian for example ask them if they can make it ghee free (surprisingly most will!) Always keep a couple of Alpen Light Bars in your handbag ..if you get the munchies whilst out have one of those or both and avoid grabbing a chocolate bar.
I'm lucky that I don't eat very much choc, or sweets, but bread n stodge is my downfall, and wine....oh! And peanuts , n crisps lol, ahh well I refuse to be beat by my weaknesses, but triumph in my successes x

Morning chick....The only ones I like are Birds Eye mate..I find the cheaper ones are more like like that undercooked hash brown consistency!....lol... Look at me! Just a regular waffle connoisseur! :rotflmao:

Friday 5th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Sultana Bran

Breakfast
Sultana Bran with part HEXa followed by a big bowl of Pink Grapefruit, Strawberries and a few Blueberries
Coffee with Caramel syrup (I'm addicted to this stuff at the mo!)

Coffee (as above)
Plum x 3

Lunch
Burger in a Bowl - 5% mince cooked with green finger chillies and Worcestershire Sauce served on a bed of Baby Leaf Salad with tomato, radishes, celery, cucumber, spring onions, fat free vinaigrette and sprinkling of cheese (3 syns)
Diet Pop

Pear
Snack-a-Jacks- 4.5 syns
Milky Way - 5 syns

Dinner
Chicken Madras, Mushroom Fried Rice and SW Wedges

Syns
RF Cheese - 3 syns
Snack-a-Jacks- 4.5 syns
Milky Way - 5 syns

12.5 syns for the day

Last edited:
Saturday 6th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with part HEXa and a banana
Coffee and caramel syrup :p

Lunch
SW All Day Breakfast - WW Sausages x 4 (2 syns), 4 Bacon Medallions, Plum Tomatoes, Baked Beans, Mushrooms, Fried Potatoes and 2 x Eggs

Coffee
Jammie Dodgers Minis Berry Blast - 4.5 syns

Diet Pop

Dinner
Prawns, Mackerel, Eggs, Baby Leaf Salad, Lettuce, Carrot, Radishes, Red Cabbage, Spring Onions, Celery, Cucumber, Baby Plum Tomatoes, Pickled Onions, Baby Gherkins, Jalapenos and Fat Free Vinaigrette
Diet Pop

Snaps - 3.5 syns
Milkybar - 3.5 syns

Syns
WW Sausages - 2 syns
Jammie Dodgers Minis Berry Blast - 4.5 syns
Jelly - 0.5 syns
Snaps - 3.5 syns
Milkybar - 3.5 syns

14 for the day so far

Last edited:
Hi everyone.... It's a rainy Saturday here so not sure what we are going to do with our day. Even though Ray went shopping yesterday I'm contemplating popping somewhere different. I have a couple of the girls from group coming back with me Monday after group and I'm going to cook for us as I have the day off, not sure what I was going to do, but want it to be nice :)

I've been on the scales this morning and it's looking like a STS for me this week. * week is due any day if it would just come already I could get the worst bit out the way (For me it's always just before and the first few days of it where I seem to have the gain) guess we shall just have to wait and see what happens the next few days :)

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing..catch you all later :)

Back