• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Original Going it alone

Hi. I'm really strapped for cash at the mo so can't afford to spend what i have on joining a club. I have books from the last time i was at SW so can i just double check. If you do the diet the orginal way you have red and green days and 2 option A's and 2 option B's. Your A's are your milk and cheese, etc and your B's are depending on your day your meats or your pots, pasta, rice, etc

Am i there?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Yeah that sounds right

red: 2 a's, 2b's free foods (meat, eggs etc)
Green: 2 a's, 2b's free foods (pasta, rice etc)
Extra Easy: 1a, 1 b, all free food from red and green

Good luck with your weightloss journey x

Thanks for this! I'm starting this Monday and quite looking forward to it for some reason?

jaylou

Gold Member
Yep but your b's can also be bread/cereal too.

It's good to feel excited about starting this, it's a great plan and you will see fab results!

Good luck! xx

Plenty of people here go it alone, so most questions you can think of will probably have been asked! Do a search through old threads and you'll likely find what you're looking for...but if not, just ask and you will get an answer!!! :)

Good luck x

I'm going it alone too, starting today! I'm not following a specific diet as such as I find it puts too much pressure on me and I tend to stray quite easily...I'm using my own common sense approach and seeing how that goes. :)

Thanks everyone. I officially start on Monday but i've already been cutting down. Fingers crossed i can stick to this one.

Hi Sarah, im also going it alone due to the same reasons. Looks like you have a good idea and the books are very helpful. Good luck! :D x Sarah x