• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going out for sister bday meal...

Alyce

Morning Guys.

Its my sisters 16th birthday today, and as a family we are going out for a meal.

Now my first thoughts where, sod it i'm having a blow out... then i re considered.

I'm doing red today, so i was thinking the prawn salad to start with then the steak and baked pot and salad, may be naughty with a pudding, but ill see how i feel.

The Menu - The Connection - Bar and Restaurant

What do you all think, doesnt the menu sound lush - could easily eat the whole menu!!!!!

:D xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Steak sounds good as does the Tuna- you could ask for new potatoes instead of fried. Salmon sounds good too. Ceasar salad with chicken and bacon is another option- just ask for the dressing on the side.

Funky music on the website!!!!

Have a lovely time!
x

henna!

I can do this............
S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
What a lovely menu has made me really hungry now! You seem to have picked the best from that i would have picked the chicken and bacon ceasar salad and ask them not to put the dressing and croutons on, im sure they wouldnt mind!!

Alyce

ah i'm dreading it!!!
LOVE PIZZA
This is going to be a real tester tonight, plan to drink a pint of water before we go so i dont over eat. lol :D x

Alyce

oh well last night didnt go to plan.
When i ordered steak they had just run out!!!!
So decided on a pizza burger - burger (char grilled) with a tomato sauce, mozzarella and bun (i only ate half the bun :))
served with fries and salad
I only ate half the fries.
And the four of us shared garlic mushrooms(swimming in garlic butter :( and garlic bread - i only had half.
And a white wine and lemonade.

Soooo didnt manage to stay low syned but did enjoy it, feel sooo fat this morning.

Plan for the day: eat lots and lots of fruit and not to have that many syns ( 10 at the most) and i've got my body pump class and auqaerobics.

alyce :) x

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Your choices sound fione, but if you like fish.. teh chargirlled salon sounds like it could be better for you!

That menu is lush tho! Wish i was going there! eek lol xxx

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
- oops sorry!!! iv found this late! ignore me!

lol dont worry about what u ate aslong as u had a good time! -typical about them running out of steak tho!