Going shopping tonight - Need CHEAP lunch ideas for work please?

Well went shopping last night and felt I did pretty well! Bought multi packs of tuna, WW tortilla wraps (on offer for £1!), WW chicken, salads etc.
Just one thing, I bought a pot of 30% less fat egg mayo sandwich filler and just wondered what the points would be for a tablespoon? I planned to bring my points calculator and looks like I have lost it!!
Thanks all! xxx

i love the pot noodle in a cup at lunch time although i did think they were 2 point now i worked them out on a calculator they come out as 4 ....

ohh on the tuna front i worked it out to be 2 points for 100 grames....this is confusing

I worked out a tin of John west tuna chunks in brine to be 3pp yesterday!!

question about the tuna
have just put the tin into the ww pp calculator (asda smart price tuna in brine, 185g) and it comes up as 4 pp??? is it including the brine and should I point it as 2? what am I doing wrong?

for lunch I like to have some smoked salmon (60g) with 1 tablespoon of soft cheese, sometimes i add lettuce,tomato and cucumber, for dressing i squeeze a lemon over top it all. i find this really fills me up!

also the weekly handout i got at my ww meeting last night has lunch as the focus.
for work they suggest something like this;

60g reduced fat houmous (4)
veg sticks (0)
20g mini pitta(2)

pudding
ww layered fromage frais (1)

total of 7 points

Just looked on the online tracker re Tuna, this is the results

Tuna in brine 56g 1pp
Tuna in oil 56g 3pp
Tuna in sprinwater 70g 2pp

As for lunches I make a feta cheese salad with 50g feta cheese, loads of salad leaves and make my own dressing with balsamic vinegar, garlic and olive oil. Usually comes in at around 5pp

I also love 1/2 pot of tesco houmus (reduced fat small pot) 2pp with either a Warburtons square or a pitta bread. Yummy and takes longer to eat than a sandwich so seems to fill me up more.

Back