Going the distance............here we go again

Nothing much to report

In full sulk mode - getting impatient and wanting to be skinny as of yesterday!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Me and everyone else, eh?

Right - will go and get a grip :eek:

xxxx

Big hugs to you and yes we all want to be thin now but wanting doesnt make it happen unfortunately. Sometimes it is so blooming hard though.

I hope things pick up soon, draw that line again, tomorrow is a new day xx

Hang on in there lass and you WILL get there!

Now 1 smack for you :whoopass: for the choc brownie cake

2 smacks for me :whoopass: 1 for going of waggon yesterday and one for being so hypocritical in my advice giving :whoopass:

now let's draw a line under it - pick up those angel wings and get back into ketosis quick time!

Xxxxx

Thanks ladies. Am being good,just impatient

Even googled smartlipo and would go for that - you know if money allowed for it and I wasn't such a wuss!!

Oh well, VLCD it is ;)

xxx

1 lb off this week

xxx

Thanks, Hun

You're right - at least it is off not on ;)

xxx

Not had a good couple of days - constipated and not even dulcolax was moving it. Sooo.............ate a load of crap yesterday (and I mean a LOAD) and that got things moving a little. Back on track today and you would have thought I'd have lost half a stone (if ya catch my drift) but 2 lbs on. :(

Oh well, at least I am not longer doubled over so I can start glugging the water and get back on with this. Hopefully the 2 lbs will be gone by WI

If anyone has any suggestions on avoiding a repeat that would be magic!! I already take the CD fibre 89 and psyllium husks. Also drink plenty of fluids. All hints and tips gratefully received ;)

Hope everyone is going strong

xxxx

I hope so!!
Not meaning to overshare but hadn't been to the loo since last saturday :eek::eek: The only way I could think of to rectify the situation was to eat rubbish to get the old bowel working :eek: - not ideal but it worked

xxx

i much prefer being constipated than the other way around as i was when doing atkins. i was scared to eat if i was out as needed the toilet within 15 minutes of eating!!!
have never had the problem of not being able to go before i done exante. but i dont mind and found the dr pepper really did help me. might be in my mind or just coincidence!! ;)

OMG a week without pooing, I'd have probably done the exact same thing as you - I hate not going to the toilet.

I'm gonna try your Dr pepper thing next time I'm feeling a little backed up though Julie, it's cheaper than all the other stuff and tastes good too ^^

Every other time I've done CD I have had the OPPOSITE problem :rolleyes:

Right - off to get some Dr Peppers Zero - what's the worst that could happen? :p

xxx

Couldn't find any Doc Peppa zero in my local co-op and didn't feel strong enough to venture into tesco/asda

Had a word with my CDC who has suggested banana on ryvita. Apparantly my instinct was right, food choice WRONG (no sh!t Sherlock). Altho diet has everything you need nutritionally it doesn't have the bulk and apparantly eating the ryvita/banana encourages the bowel to blimmin do something!! So she has suggested that this is how I start the day as there is no point in making myself miserable through being bunged up and in pain

Banana on ryvita? Bleurgh. Now I love bananas and like ryvita............but together? Gross,right?

Wrong - totally YUMMY. Think I may have found my snack of choice once this dieting lark is done and dusted.

xxxx

I find that the one good thing about not being able to get back into ketosis (even though Im being 100% :() is that I do manage to go to the toilet every 2-3 days, whereas when Im in ketosis I can easily not go for a week.

Every cloud..................;)

xx

Back