Going the distance............here we go again

Found you :D

Good news about the hungry feeling going, hope it stays away. Now mental hunger is a different thing when you can solve that one let me know ;)

Have a great week

Hi

You wanted hints or tips here's mine...

Just keep going.

Whatever happens just keep going and you'll get there. I've been dieting for 5 years now, various diets and, as you can see from my ticker, I'm getting there. So will you.

Found you :D

Good news about the hungry feeling going, hope it stays away. Now mental hunger is a different thing when you can solve that one let me know ;)

Have a great week

I'd be a VERY rich woman!! ;)

Hi

You wanted hints or tips here's mine...

Just keep going.

Whatever happens just keep going and you'll get there. I've been dieting for 5 years now, various diets and, as you can see from my ticker, I'm getting there. So will you.

That's what it boils down to in the simplest form :p

xxx

I know it sounds silly but I've lost count of the times I wanted to say 'Shove this stupid diet!' only to say to myself 'Just keep going.' It's my diet mantra.

No it doesn't sound silly. Sometimes the thing right in front of your face is the thing you choose to ignore - often at your peril.

It's perfect in its simplicity - and so true.

xxx

OMG - just googled the winner for this season's biggest loser. He (sorry had to reveal sex of winner) has gone from looking my dad's age to within my age bracket and he kinda looks cute. Definately a good reason to stick with this. If there is one thing that will appeal to me, it's looking younger - vanity thy name os Toots!! He he :D

xxxx

Day 6 - got on the scales and same loss as morning of day 3 . They had better have chuffin moved by tomorrow or you'll have one extremely p*ssed off Toots on your hands :cry:It's week 1 ffs and Glycogen stores are more than that

xxxx

Keep off those scales Toots, our weight fluctuates by 2lbs throughout the course of a normal day so fret not.

Happy weigh in for tomorrow

OMG - just googled the winner for this season's biggest loser. He (sorry had to reveal sex of winner) has gone from looking my dad's age to within my age bracket and he kinda looks cute. Definately a good reason to stick with this. If there is one thing that will appeal to me, it's looking younger - vanity thy name os Toots!! He he :D

xxxx

WOWZOR! you made me curious so I checked it out, you're right he looks kinda hot now :eek: that's an amazing transformation. I don't like Rebecca's hair though, I think she suited black.

That blonde was Rebecca? :eek: So glad it's not just me who thinks he got cute :p (had to edit as put his name by mistake :eek:)

Well, the scales moved so the beast (me) has been calmed.

7lbs - not the best first week, not the worst - but I'm happy - I'll take 7lbs (and 1 bmi point) thank you very much :D

xxx

Last edited:
well done 7lbs is great keep drinking the water that definately helps the more you drink

7 lbs is a great weight loss....when I think back to my WW days it would have taken me 3 weeks to lose that. Well done !! :)

Thanks Guys - I appreciate the support and encouragement :D

xx

Well done on the 7lbs. Thats a fab weight loss especially considering you dont have a lot to lose anyway, so give yourself a good pat on the back from me.

Have a lovely weekend

Well done. Brilliant weight loss :)

Well done on the 7lbs. Thats a fab weight loss especially considering you dont have a lot to lose anyway, so give yourself a good pat on the back from me.

Have a lovely weekend

The ticker is just my first goal ;)
Thanks, though, I appreciate the encouragement and I'm going in the right direction

Right - off to re-adjust my ticker to healthy BMI (still not target)

xxx

Had the night off last night - don't worry, it was planned, just didn't want to mention it before as didn't want to make it into a big thing in my head. This way I thought it would be easier to get back on track today.............and I have - my head is just totally in the right place

So yesterday had shake for brekkie, soup for lunch then a chicken salad with bar as a pudding before I went out. Then........a few rum and diet cokes when out :)

Went to see the Ladyboys of Bangkok - they are stunning and put on a fab show

Hope everyone is doing well today

xxxx

Back