Going the distance............here we go again

AWww Toots...so glad it dropped again. Use that boost to keep you focused. My journey has been a bit bumpy this week but i am back on track today and gonna be blasting some fat this week! :)

You go, girl ;)

xxx

Weekends blow!!

Have kept myself fairly busy today. Body pump class this morning - that was a killer :eek: I am sooooo unfit. Been putting my all into my new job so barely been to the gym for 9 months - have now established myself now and am fully paid up member of the company so am going to make a conscious effort to regain gym bunny status :)

So, where was I before I went off on tangent? Oh, yeah, class this morning - then coffee (americano, black) with mate. Then have emptied bathroom as getting extractor fan in and decorated

Have made myself some CD jelly for later with leftovers. So at least I can have an allowable treat

Hope everyone is going strong

xxx

I'm so very beyond hungryxxx

:cry:

Erm, yeah.........about that cupboard - yeah, it's cleaned out - oops :eek:

xxx

Busted :break_diet:

xxx

Hunger pains (real ones) that were tough to ignore due to boredom :sigh:

Plus am obviously a weak willed t0sser :rolleyes:

Oh well, 2 hours and 7 minuted til a new day and therefore a new chance to get it right ;)

xx

xxx

Cheers, chick

Am going to go to bed now and put this whole sorry affair behind me

I'm not upset - just a bit annoyed with myself

xxx

Aww Toots. Still not the end of the world. Today is a new day, just jump straight back on the wagon and you will be fine.

All becomes suddenly clear - am surfing the crimson wave ;)

With the new evidence I have I did VERY well. Some peanut butter on rice cakes, a GFY chicken hotpot and 10 roses. (I had a big tin of roses to take in for the nurses so I think 10 is excellent as normally when hormones kick in could eat half the tin ;)) Was like a woman possessed!! Now have to replace the tin :rolleyes:

xxxxx

Ahh toots just get back on board hun 10's not bad when i had my blip tuesday it was the tin of celebrations that got me and i didnt count but it mustve been 20. Oh and the homemade chicken and chips after , but got straight back on track the next day which is all that matters and have since been drooling over the left over chocs that somehow seem to last months when im not eating them. Lol

Thanks

This one has hit me hard for some reason so am going to give myself today then get back on TS tomorrow. My head is not in the right place today so it would go like this - torture self all day then binge with a capital B. So gonna make sensible choices today and get back on board tomorrow when hormones at a more manageable level :p

xxx

thats it give yourself all day to get your head right and plan to start tomorrow i know how hard it is the first few days as im day 5 today after restart and its been really hard but ive been coping by having 4 packs a day plus boullion hot drinks and teas but i must admit i was still starving. im hoping ketosis will kick in today as not as hungry so when it does il drop back down to 3 packs. have a good day.

Getting ready for tomorrow

xxx

Back