Going the distance............here we go again

Good luck with the restart Toots. Gammon & eggs sounds good to me, not sure if it fits in with your plan, it just sounds good to me :D

It certainly was :drool:

xxx

Have decided that I need a little extra help so have been so see Cambridge Lady (trying a new one as too embarassed to go back to my old one). She seems very nice

So, am starting again tomorrow. I know it is a little more money than Exante but at least I can choose my own flavours and get a weekly pep talk

Hope you don't mind if I stay here as we are all doing basically the same thing just under a different brand name ;)

Wish me luck

xxxx

Hi nothing wrong for wanting help i hope your CDC is supportive i miss my old one now lol.x

Im miss the handy tetra's now,x

Thanks, Shanny
She seems really nice.
Was not impressed with the scales - never good to get weighed on the evening fully clothed - nearly half a stone heavier than first thing after a pee and nekked ;)

xxx

thanks xx

Cheers, Hun

Think having to be accountable on weigh day will also help. My last CDC didn't weigh me - at my request - so used to pick up the packs and have a little chin wag.

Have decided to bite the bullet and start today - even though I have a charity dinner on saturday and an awards dinner on thursday :eek::eek:. Any hints, tips on avoiding food without looking like I am really would be appreciated - at a buffet type thing it's OK but at a sit down multi-course ...........:rolleyes:

No point in delaying though as there is always something and I am sick of putting my life on hold

xxx

Not sure how you could do it except just by pushing stuff round on your plate or going on an extended loo break while everybody else eats. Good luck and stick with chicken and green veg if you can (and have to eat).

Hiya,
sorry I've been AWOL for a while and just catching up.
Cambridge sounds cool (so long as you stick around here!). Some times a little extra support goes a long way and having to get on those scales in front of someone would be serious motivation each week!

Re the sit down dinner - it's a tough one, I guess so long as you focus on the salad/veg/protein you won't do too much damage. I guess the key is not to let it stress you as you can always get straight back on track afterwards. You could see it as in lieu of one off you add a meal days(if you have them on Cambridge??) and at the end of the day we will all be moving back on to food sooner or later and a little practice at sensible eating when unavoidable isn't necessarily a bad thing.

All the best with it,
xxx

Thanks, Girls

I think that the thing freaking me out is the control thing - it's actually easier to avoid food altogether :eek:

You're right, though - I have to learn to control my diet and not constantly have the whole famine and feast thing.

I have realised that I much prefer the cambridge products - more flavoursome.

5 weeks until a girls night out - so would like to lose about 20lbs by then :cross:

Hope everyone is going strong

xxx

Are there always this many ads on for food? :eek:

Gonna have to take myself off to bedforshire

xxx

The Cambridge flavours sound awesome,

if it wasn't for the price difference I would give it a go.

20lbs in 5 weeks is seriously doable and you will be looking georgeous on your night out!

Hope alls well with you,
xx

Thanks, Hun

At a charity dinner tonight so am gonna have to have a little something - just going to have to make sensible choices.
My CDC is aware of this and has told me that I should not put my life on hold for this diet or I'm never going to get to goal - she's right.

I think with her help and guidance I may actually do it this time. From what I can tell of her so far she has the perfect balance of a firm but chilled style

xxx

She sounds great!
Have fun tonight!

The thing I hate about going out? The late night and lack of sleep

:(

xx

Just out of my pit - lazy bag that I am as it is really 2 o'clock :eek:

Had a good night - had a fair few rum/diet cokes and food wise just had chicken breast,brocolli and cauliflower - in allowable portions :D Jumped on scales this morning and 6 lbs down - altho some of that may be due to dehydration ;)

Was a great night but tinged somewhat by my friend telling me that she has cancer - she has already beaten it twice :( That's why I stayed out so late and had so many tipples or would have been tucked up in bed by midnight - but she was enjoying herself so it was the least I could do.
She's so upbeat though so I am going to follow her lead - that is the very least I can do.

xxx

Back