Going the distance............here we go again

Toots + flight + valium = :break_diet:

Ooopsie :eek::eek:

xx

Ps - how frikkin cold is it here? Have got used to 37 degrees :rolleyes:

Toots - no problem - you know you can do 100% and a flight is a different proposition - get back on it and wrap up well :D

Ta muchly

Doing it all again 8 weeks on sunday. Would love to be at least 21lbs lighter by then!!

xx

and so you shall be! You know you can do it and we know you can do it.....so do it!

Welcome back btw
xxxx

Ok, maybe I CAN do this but do I want to?

Weighed self this morning and half a pound off!! WTF? Bearing in mind that my little break a couple of weeks back put ON 8.5lbs of the 10 lbs originally lost. Add to the fact that before I started trying to get back into this diet a few months ago my stable weigh was 12 lbs lower than it is now.

So basically,by trying to VLCD I have raised my normal weight that I bounce back to by 12 lbs - wtf?

Starting to think that if I had tried something like WW or SW when I first started trying to lose weight and lost average 0.5 lbs/week I would have been at goal months and months ago!!!!!

Don't know what to do now? Can I lose weight in a conventional manner or am I stuck in this rut?

Quite frankly am very peed off with myself - both my mind and my body

Seriously thinking about lipo - you know, if I wasn't skint and a wimp ;)

Sorry for miserable,depressing post. It's either than or throw a tantrum and wreck the house but there is no point in doing that. It already resembles a building site as the fecking painter should have been in 2 weeks ago and keeps getting delayed :mad:
- so bare walls and no carpets (no point in getting brand new carpets THEN painted)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Toots, don't know what to say really, it is hard to advise others - hell it is hard to advise yourself! Whatever works for you is what you need to do xx

I am really sorry things are rough.
I don't know why our bodies seem out to get us!!

I don't know what to say re other diets as everybody's body reacts diFferently.

Is it poss that you coming up to totm and that has sabortaged this weigh in?

Sorry Hun :(

Thanks, Guys

My TOTM is all over place at mo - recently had the implan and I think it has thrown me out of whack somewhat!!

Right, I am soooo impatient, too impatient to try WW/SW etc at this weight. So I am just gonna suck it up and carry on trying. Going to try to stay off the scales and just get on with it (altho am addicted to scales more than chocolate so....................)

Want to lose 28lbs by the end of the year come hell or high water

xxxxxxx

Hi Toots, I seem to remember from earlier this year that people were saying a flight messes up the body and you shouldn't weigh for 5 days afterwards. Hope this is the reason :)

Hi Toots, I seem to remember from earlier this year that people were saying a flight messes up the body and you shouldn't weigh for 5 days afterwards. Hope this is the reason :)

That might have been me clutching at straws ;) Hope so - that would be smashing!

Well,day 1 of about the millionth restart - so far so good..................

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and going strong

xxx

Yay,
I'm really glad you are still with us!

We will get there, we will do this, no matter what we will banish the blubber once and for all!!
Xx

Thanks, Hun

The blubber got severely attacked last night - body combat class ;) Thought I was going to die - not done one since april and I'm sure it used to be easier than that :eek:

xxx

Please please help

Boss is taking me out for lunch tomorrow and there is no way around it (part of my job is entertaining so can't say "sorry I don't do eating"). Had a look at the menu and was thinking that the gammon and eggs would be the best option (will leave the chips and peas)

What do you think?

Thanks

xxx

Ta, Hun

Do you think the gammon would be OK as all the chicken has sauce/cheese on it and not keen on fish - one of those pubs where the menu is kinda fixed and not a salad in sight!

Thanks
xxx

Thank you soo much - can't rep u as have to share the love first ;)

xxx

The gammon sounds good-u'll be an atkins gal for a day!

Hope it goes well
xxx

Oooh atkins girl - I like it

xxx

Good luck with the restart Toots. Gammon & eggs sounds good to me, not sure if it fits in with your plan, it just sounds good to me :D

Back