Going the distance............here we go again

sorry to hear about your friend hun :( I have a very good friend who's son is awaiting more results back after having cancer last year and it's come back :( Never nice.

Glad you had a good time though hun xxx

Sorry to hear about your friend Toots, but glad she is upbeat and enjoying herself xx

Sorry about your friend Toots but glad to hear you had a good night.

Thanks, ladies. She is a very pragmatic girl so I'm sure she'll take it all in her stride

sorry to hear about your friend hun :( I have a very good friend who's son is awaiting more results back after having cancer last year and it's come back :( Never nice.

Glad you had a good time though hun xxx

Thanks. I hope your friend's son is OK

xxx

Heey toots u finding having a CDC helping u alot more? i only miss having the terta's most days.

im missing the weight loss on VLCD, but keep cheating not good.

good luck x

Hey there
I think it is helping. I know someone's going to be weighing me so it makes it easier to get back on with the job in hand if I have to go a little off track (like yesterday).

The only think I find upsetting is the fact that I weigh 5-6 lbs heavier on CDC scales as the weigh in is fully clothed on an evening. Jumped on my scales as soon as I got in on wednesday and there is only 0.5lb difference. So I am going off my sclaes first thing for actual weight but CDC scales for lbs lost

xxx

Hey there
I think it is helping. I know someone's going to be weighing me so it makes it easier to get back on with the job in hand if I have to go a little off track (like yesterday).

The only think I find upsetting is the fact that I weigh 5-6 lbs heavier on CDC scales as the weigh in is fully clothed on an evening. Jumped on my scales as soon as I got in on wednesday and there is only 0.5lb difference. So I am going off my sclaes first thing for actual weight but CDC scales for lbs lost

xxx
i know what u mean ive had two CDC in past one only did weekends which was fab but she went to live in Malta so my second one didnt do weekend weigh ins and i was alot heavier in the evening's about 3-4 lbs more.

but the weight comes off hun, keep going!! i really miss my first CDC.! lol x

I'm onto my third CDC. The first 2 were lovely and I would have gone back to the second one but was too embarassed. I think this lady seems perfect for my temperament - like I say she seems to have just the right balance of firm yet chilled that suits me

xxx

Good luck with the change over to CD, dont get too bogged down with the number on the scales though. If you weigh on the same scales the losses will show although I too like the lighter numbers when weighing in the mornings

I hope everything goes well with your friend

Hiya,
congrats on the loss.
I'm glad you had a good night out.
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, but it sounds as though she has the right mindset and the support of her friends - both really important.

Xxxx

Thanks, ladies. Only a few weeks ago I got my 5 year all clear and now this - brings you down with a bit of a bump. But..........she's upbeat and IS GOING TO KICK CANCER'S A$$!! :D

CD is going really well - deffo feel more in the zone and a little more in control. Can't just order more if it goes t!ts up without having to explain myself ;)

Can't BELIEVE it's november already. Where did this year go?

xxx

It's not gonna going to go t!ts up though - you are going to totally rock the Cambridge diet.....so no problem!!!!

Xxxx

Cheers, Babes

Would love to rep you but have to share the love first :sigh:

Nearly first week over - not one cheat. Can't count saturday - was planned and sanctioned by CDC and everyfing! ;)

xxxx

Having a "it's such a long road" moment. Is there any real point if I'm a bit of a munter anyway - will just be a less large munter :sigh: Why deny myself of food?

Ignore me - having a bit of a pity party it would seem.....................

xx

Oi - I resemble that remark lol - us munters need to stick together - and be healthy and slim as we can be - stop being so hard on yourself - or I will slap your backside! :whoopass:

Yes indeed stop being so hard on yourself. It seems like there are lots of us having the odd why bother moment atm. But you know as well as I do that if being overweight is making you inhappy now, eating more isnt really going to help is it?

Now when I put it like that I think good plan just have to follow it myself now too. Be kind to yourself x

It is a long road Toots but think how amazing you will feel when you reach the end of that road.

Set yourself some mini goals. Every mini goal I reach makes me feel brilliant and motivates me to keep going to the next one. And theres 7lb max in between all of my current ones so its never too long until I do reach one which makes it even easier.

Oi - I resemble that remark lol - us munters need to stick together - and be healthy and slim as we can be - stop being so hard on yourself - or I will slap your backside! :whoopass:

There's nothing wrong with you, Missus - you're fab

Yes indeed stop being so hard on yourself. It seems like there are lots of us having the odd why bother moment atm. But you know as well as I do that if being overweight is making you inhappy now, eating more isnt really going to help is it?

Now when I put it like that I think good plan just have to follow it myself now too. Be kind to yourself x

I blame the weather :eek: You're right, I'll be kind to myself and book me an appointment on Harley St ;)

It is a long road Toots but think how amazing you will feel when you reach the end of that road.

Set yourself some mini goals. Every mini goal I reach makes me feel brilliant and motivates me to keep going to the next one. And theres 7lb max in between all of my current ones so its never too long until I do reach one which makes it even easier.

Sounds like a plan - problem is I'm an impatient wee bizzim (sp?)

Thanks, Ladies - your support is, as always, appreciated
xxxx

6 lbs off (well CDC scales said 6 1/4 but who counts the 1/4)

xxxx

Super-duper congrats on the loss!!!

Wowzers...now you can definately stop beating yourself up.
XXXXXXX

Back