Going the distance............here we go again

Toots

Gold Member
Starting Exante (again) tomorrow. I have no f**d related meetings in my diary until 28th september (and I'm sure with a bit of imagination I can wriggle out of the e&ting part of the day) so am good to go

Not going to make any grand statements about this being the last diet ever (have shot myself in the foot too many times with that one :eek:) - just gonna get my head down and try my best

So any hints, tips, suggestions, encouragement etc gratefully recieved

Wish me luck and let the games begin

xxx

Last edited:
Good luck Toots! Nice to see you again :)
A x x

Thanks, Ladies!!

Anna - will be watching your losses with interest as a week behind you and approx same starting weight ;)

xx

So far so good! Although am physically hungry - I don't normally get hungry until day 4/5 (I'm a bit wierd) :sigh:

xxx

Woke up hungry this morning - which is very unusual for me even when not SS :confused: - I can go all day without food , it's when I start eating that I get hungry.

Have had a bar to try to stave off hunger and as I am going to BP class in about an hour's time. Just hope that I can stick with this today as normally like to have my first pack lunch time earliest (normally manage quite happily 'til 3ish)

Not used to this - normally don't feel hungry until day 4/5 then pure will drags me through as not going to waste 4/5 days of having gone without

Don't get me wrong, not down - am in a good mood but am concerned

xxxx

Woke up hungry again...wtf? Normally not hungry for 4/5 days then I get hungry (I'm odd - do everything the other way around :rolleyes:)

I'm trying to convince myself that this may mean that if I stick with it there may be a total reversal on the norm and if I make it to day 4/5 I'll not be hungry and maybe it'll get easier this time :confused:

xxxx

Awww, well maybe you are going it the 'normal' way this time... and in a day or two things will click and you will stop feeling hungry. Just keep getting that water down you - maybe get some bouillion to use as extra meals?

Fingers crossed things get easier for you - stay strong xxx

Awww, well maybe you are going it the 'normal' way this time... and in a day or two things will click and you will stop feeling hungry. Just keep getting that water down you - maybe get some bouillion to use as extra meals?

Fingers crossed things get easier for you - stay strong xxx

Thanks - I hope so - fingers crossed

Bouillion - forgot about that!! Cheers

xxx

Firstly, good luck toots!

Secondly, can we havee bouillon then? Do you just mix a cube with hot water? Does it a actually taste nice?

Last edited:
Yeah - I usually go for the reduced salt Marigold one. Certainly helps.

xxxx

Hmmmmmm, I have some in the cupboard. Might give one a whirl... Might help get me through the afternoon at work!

Day 4 - had a wee bit of a hungry afternoon but didn't wake up hungry - bonus!!!

5 1/2 lbs so far this week - hoping for a 9lb loss - that would be ideal :fingerscrossed:

xxxx

Day 5

No physical hunger just mental hunger - result!!!! :wee: At least I haven't got that gripey tummy pain - just need to distract myself and everything will be ok :devilangel:

xxxx

Oh yes!!! :D

xxx

Back