Going the distance............here we go again

Back and boy am I cold :eek:

xxx

we couldnt go anywhere even if we wanted to i live all around hills and we have abandoned cars all outside our house. lol.

Aww bless ya I'm in doors this weekend. Not going anyway at all keep warm toots.

Did u have fun away ? X

Each time I go I do enjoy it a little more as I get more and more used to it. Have been 4 times this year and even the flying is getting easier (needing less valium each time ;))

we couldnt go anywhere even if we wanted to i live all around hills and we have abandoned cars all outside our house. lol.

That's not good. It makes ya proud to be a Brit, eh? :rolleyes:

Just in. Have been to a christmas do but had to bow out early as not feeling too clever. Was really looking forward to it and it was a customer who had invited me so felt awful leaving so early. But felt so bad that if it had have been a night out with mates would've cancelled.

Feeling better now that have managed to go to the loo and - sorry I'm no lady - have had a bliddy good fart

xxxx
xx

Hope you are feeling much better now.

I don't know how you r coping with the cold here if you were wearing a Cardi in Dubai!!!!

Anyway, take care and I hope all is going well.
Xx

Thanks guys

Gearing up for the new year as a 27lbs heavier than this time last year :eek: Wouldn't mind but that figure was only 6 lbs until I started dieting again :confused:

Anyway. Hope everyone has a great christmas and fabulous new year. Hope Santa brings you everything you dream of

xxx

PS- Have at least a 2 hour drive after work - bah humbug, really would prefer to catch up on reading and DVD watching but society dictates otherwise

Hope you have a great time!
Sorry about the drive - not great in this weather.

I'm sure 2011 will bring a svelter you, with no looking back!

Best wishes,
XXXXXXXXXXX

Where are you Toots? Hope you have had a lovely Christmas and that 2011 is truly wonderful for you xx

Good luck on your journey Toots!! Tasha x

Happy new year all!!!!

Thanks for the support everyone. Once I get the first couple of stone off and my resolve waivers I'm gonna need it!!!

Gonna be able to honk in a few hours for day 1 in the bag!!

This is the year I am going to do it - this time not because I have to but because I want to!!

My downfall has always been losing a couple of stone, feeling not so crap about myself and reverting to form. No more- this is the 5th...yes 5th january restart. No more!!!!

My theory was that you can't polish a turd so what was the point - as long as I was in a normalish BMI for health reasons. Well, my God daughter has reliably informed me that you can,indeed, polish a turd it just takes a bit of time and effort (according to myth busters). In the meantime you can always put glitter on it (according to my dad ;))

Good luck everyone - let the games begin

xxxxx

Any sensible person restarting would remember how cold you get and start in warmer weather. Not me, every january the same - will I ever learn!!! ;)

xxx

I was thinking today if I'm this cold now, how on earth am I going to cope next week?! I'll be wearing my slanket everywhere hehe x

I was thinking today if I'm this cold now, how on earth am I going to cope next week?! I'll be wearing my slanket everywhere hehe x

:rotflmao: so glad I'm not on my own with this

Hope you warm up soon

xxx

Oh I'm freezing too!!! I've been in bed almost all the time with elec blanket on lol just can't get a heat In me at all.

Summer would be a more sensible season to start but we are all gonna be skinnyminis by summer, so no need ;)

xx

Eh up lass!
Good to have you back and congrats on the honk!

Xxxx

Back