Going the distance............here we go again

well done toots good to see you back.

Day 3 in the bag.

Really must go to bed before I get my second wind and then can't sleep :rolleyes:

xx

Hi Toots, welcome back and goodluck with the restart - It feels like the whole world has restarted after New Year!
HTML:
Really must go to bed before I get my second wind and then can't sleep

I know what you mean! I am off now or else I will never shake off this cold.

well done on getting back on board toots...2011 will be your year. x

Day 6 - wow,that was quick!!

Don't like the lack of routine of a weekend on this diet but by the same token would grumble if I worked 7 days a week.:eek:

Really should make myself busy and clean the house but am feeling especially feeble and cold today. So trying other distraction techniques (tinterweb,bath, DVD etc)

Hope everyone's going strong

xxx

Youll be finished with the diet before you know it Toots.

My house is in desperate need of a good cleaning as well but I really cant be bothered today so it can stay as it is until tomorrow when I might run the hoover round, lol.

So glad I'm not the only one :D

xxx

my house has been needing gutting for ages but i am just too lazy...or too important. yeah i like that better. ladies, we are too important for cleaning!

I was just commenting earlier how I was born into the wrong family. I was destined for riches and a cleaning lady.

oh joanne me too. i need to start putting on the lottery as i'm certain i was put on earth to be rich.

i will, i'll remember my enemies too :D ;)

Teetering on the edge

I have a great relationship with my mother and love her to bits but SHE DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME and it hurts - just goes in one ear and out the other. Pulled her on it, yet again,and she completely changed the subject. So now feel unheard AND ignored :cry::cry:

Just want to eat something - and I know it's just for comfort. How can someone so great be so feckin selfish :cry:

So upset have even dug out the valium I have upstairs for when I have to fly

xxxx

aw toots :( thinking of you my love, go have yourself a lovely bubble bath or something and pamper yourself... xx

Already tried the bath - thanks
xx

maybe a brisk walk somewhere calming? i know nothing really helps, but alas, i cannot give real cuddles over the internet! (i should invent that technology, it'd go down a treat) xx

Thanks, Babes - think I'm just going to go to bed - or wait for the valium to kick in ;)

xx

Back