Going the distance............here we go again

are...are you two discussing fit men without me?

where is an angry shaking fist icon when i need it ;)

:8855: i can just sense it!!

:giggle:

xxxxxxx

OK, I know that I said that everything's better with a view but the scenic route is a bit tedious and frustrating :(

xxx

It would be after vlcd'ing Toots but it is so much easier. Im currently loving being able to eat again although I havent been on the scales yet. I may change my mind then, lol. Ive deliberately gotten rid of all my Exante stuff though so Im not tempted back to it coz I know I just dont want to do it any more no matter how many times the little voices in my head tell me the weight loss is so much better.

Thank you - helps to know I'm not cracking up :D

xxx

It comes to something when we are so obssessed with losing weight we would even consider it again, lol. I keep telling myself that I stopped it for a reason and that reason still applies so it would make no sense to try again.

You're a wise wise woman. I'm a bit slower on the uptake - have been hopping on and off VLCDs for 5 years :eek:

xx

Hiya Toots - how you doing hon? I still have a couple of weeks Exante in my larder...............sort of like a comfort blanket or a safety net - not sure I will use them but I know they are there.

Most of the diet chef stuff is yummy BUT it's carby

Was thinking of trying go-lower. Looks like the best of both worlds. Kinda like Exante but with food. I thought that that was what DC was but I'm hungry on it. Go lower advertises as a ketogenic diet and you should lose 1 stone per month. Just don't want to fork out yet more money on something that may or may not work

xxx

Thanks, Joanne
Guess I just feel totally out of control and I'm annoying myself :eek: Wish I could just get a grip

xx

Toots there are so many of us struggling to get a grip atm, I've decided to go low carb and see how that suits me. I've tried to follow a vlcd in the past but I felt terrible.

I bought some go lower off ebay, at a push I could follow it but it wasnt really me. The breakfast was really nice, small portion but surprisingly filling. I liked some of the soups not so keen on others. The main meals were a tad disappointing. I loved a couple of them but on the whole they were small portions of meat with lots of very rich sauce. If you want to try one I can send you one if you like. I sold most of them on the bay but I do have a few left.

Maybe try atkins or another low carb plan, good weight losses, still get into ketosis and hoorah food

Hope you're feeling a bit more chipper tonight x

Thanks, Hun. I think it's the weather - been a looooong cold winter!!!!

Tried to phone DC to ask which were the lower carb options but they can only help mon-fri 9-5 :mad: So rang yesterday and they're "very busy on a monday" so I couldn't get through to right dept. So much for 24/7. :rolleyes:

So have ordered next months packs and cancelled subsription

Hope everone's doing well

xxx

come on toots you can do it look how far youve come.

Hi Toots, hope you find a plan that works for you , I know just what you mean about wanting to go for something that moves the losses along quicker - I have decided I need to do something that allows me to eat and start to re-educate myself again - but am having a last bash at exante for the next few weeks - once the packs are gone I will move onto something different - but not sure what yet - I know pre-prepared food is not my way ahead (but it is great for some people) - and don't want to move from one really restrictive plan to another, so will probably be moving towards a more weight watcher / slimming world solution - we will see.

Good luck for the next few days anyway x

Back