Going to refeed this week

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
Hi all,... well I have had a very strange few days. I started getting dizzy spells and fainted yesterday evening when I got up from the chair too quickly. Anyway everyone here was really spooked about me and I decided to refeed . I still have about a stone to loose but I feel soo much fitter now and able to exercise (Without 2st 6lbs) and I have decided to refeed for two weeks and then use healthy eating and exercise to loose the other stone. I had my WI today and lost 1lb which I was a bit dissappointed with asit looked like 3 on my own scales . (I know ignore your own scales but who can resist having a sneaky peek before weigh in.) I start tomorrow and am excited and worried at the same time . I got eight
maintenance formulas for next week . Was wondering about the bars , I presume they are not the best thing to use for refeed as they contain glucose syrup .:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Good luck on refeed hun and well done on your losses so far. I quite enjoy the maintenance bars, but I couldnt eat one every day. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Sorry to hear you haven't been too well.

Your refeeding will go great and you will lose the rest through your healthy diet and exercise plan, I'm sure. You've done really well on this so congrats for the great weight loss.

I will be joining the refeeding in 6 weeks and can't wait. Good luck, not that you'll need it!

You have done so well and have to do what is best for you.

I think you are making the right choice and let us know how you get on with the refeed.

Thanks Kered and Minib . I feel a bit guilty leaving TFR before I should but I suppose everyones journey to goal is different and I feel confident now I can get the rest off with good diet and exercise. Will keep having weekly weigh ins and let you know how it is going . Thanks everyone for all your support . I know I couldnt have got this far without you all. :grouphugg:

Slinky malinky . Thank you for your kind words . I had to make a decision and I had to concider my familys wishes too . Im thrilled with what I have achieved .Have recently joined a local health club so will be back in the gym and pool seriously after refeed week .

Hi Michillinwoman, you were at the same weight as me, although you have an inch more in height! I'm exactly where I want to be now, so I'm starting refeeding on Thursday, see you on the refeed thread....good luck hun, lets hope you continue to lose and I am able to maintain!!!

Back