Gok Wan....

i love gok as well xxxx

Don't think it's a dress size yet, as the belly and backside don't seem to have caught up! Ha ha! But am thinking, channel my inner Nigella - work those curves! (Can you hear the voice of Gok there?) x

Good 'ol Gok is from my hometown Leicester; actually my friend saw him in the new John Lewis store there the other week apparently! I used to really love watching how to look good naked, but the fashion fix thing just hasn't really done it for me so far. I couldn't believe it when his programme showed how big he used to be though, I thought he'd only been a couple of stones overweight.

Did you write to his management company, Caroline? x

Yeah I did. I managed to get a hold of the email address of the woman who is actually the head of the management company and sent her an email giving a brief outline of what the idea was. So we'll see I suppose! Even if he came back and said yes, well, I don't know what I'd do! Would certainly be taking a lot on, but it would be amazing experience for when I leave uni!! I'm sure I could get lots of the girls from my uni to help though. Well, we'll see what happens I guess!

Seriously great idea Caroline! :) Fingers crossed they get back to you. I am also 'in love' with Gok and fully believe that he would jump at the idea of your fashion show. And hey, if you need another model feel free to pencil me in :D

Pocket Goket - Ha - love it!

I love Gok too :) As for doing CD, I'm not sure...something tells me he may have had surgery - gastric band maybe. I don't know why I think that, but I bet he has...

Well if he comes back to me and the idea looks likely I will definitely see which of you guys on here wold be interested :) A name just came to me! Real Fashion for Real People. It's something I really believe in. I'd love to live in a world of reality. Where the women we see on TV were the same as those I see in the supermarket. Or those in magazines the same as the mums I see at school. Where everyone has the chance. Real people. With all their lumps and bumps. Where real is beautiful. Where people are encouraged to be exactly who they are without being judged. But then, maybe I live in the clouds. But that's the world I want!

Bit of an idea, don't know what you guys think...Since we're all losing weight rapidly I think it would be a good idea to do 2 fashions shows but only film the first not do it in front of people. Then once the 'models' have lost the weight do the actual show showing the film behind them of them in the first fashion show. Think it would be quite inspiring to others trying to lose the weight.
Opinions???

Sounds like a good idea for a T.V show Kelly! The catwalk as the first episode, the next few with the people trying to loose weisht, maybe have people from different weight loss plans then the last show the catwalk when they've lost weight?

hah, i remember watching an episode of how to look good naked, and gok asked ppl on what they think of the billboard of this woman posing naked, and one of the guys said she looks nice, but he's gay so he wouldn't really know, after which gok said: ok, come here then, and walked away with him:) it was real cute:)

Back