Gold Members support thread

i've not seen anything either, will ask leader when i go wednesday. i'm on 31pts but still up and down, seems to be settling down now though at 3lbs under goal.

not had chance to check, have been the only clerk for two weeks running and its been hectic.

Cheers Rosie. You would think with all the bumpf they churn out they would do something for folk to advise on maintenance. Or maybe they don't want people to maintain... got to keep the money rolling in! :)

Ha yea I've not had anything since apart from my gold pack. All I got was (and I have a good leader!) try things out for yourself. I'm on 32 points now and I lost 1lb this week!

Ha yea I've not had anything since apart from my gold pack. All I got was (and I have a good leader!) try things out for yourself. I'm on 32 points now and I lost 1lb this week!

Hi Gemelli - yep it really does seem to be trial and error. Well done on losing the 1lb! What was in the gold pack by the way?

I rejoined ww last week:( was up 1st 2lb have been binging for a whole yr and decided last week enough is enough!! So this week I lost 2.5lbs and delighted..but worried as im only happy putting on weight or losing it never happy maintaining!!!!

Well done yummymummy good start :)
Sue - There was a little certificate, a 'key' to go with what you got at 10%, a gold card. and a little leaflet. Was nice to get it :)

Had a few very heavy days so think I've put on this week eek!! But cracking back on with tracking and excercise next week. Just had too much on to track outside my dailies this week :S

i'm up and down like a yoyo :sigh:
thing is i started gym and i'm burning a lot of calories but my leader says keep on same points 31? trouble is i start putting on weight if i dont eat enough so ive started eating some of the activity points, hoping it will level out. i think its hit and miss and trying to adjust, it's hard work.

I have to say I felt a bit "abandoned"when I got to goal too , which is why I think now i have put a few lbs back on I am going it alone. Apart from the cost too obviously.

I have found it hard to keep at goal and, after an all inclusive holiday this year I put on 7 pound:eek:. I have found it impossible to get it off I dont think I am in the right mindset. I dont seem to be doing enough to get it off.

yea i've found that about sorting out mindset. I've had to try to keep thinking about it as much as possible to keep on it!

I'm a Goldie too, have been for the last few months going up and down about 5lbs, I'm nervous for Christmas tho, up about 4 lbs at the moment :/ why does everything christmas taste so nice :(

wondering how everybody did at christmas, mine was better than i thought, only put 0.5lb on but did put a 1lb on week before.
want to take the 1.5lb off as i don't want it creeping up, leaders told me to up my points up by 2 and then drop them to lose :confused:

Hi All

A quick question...I have achieved my target weight and am now a gold member, but I have decided to keep going with the weight loss as I feel there is space within my healthy BMI range to allow me to achieve more than the goals I originally set myself. I am now 10.5 llb beyond my goal weight, and plan on losing another 5.5 llb to take me to a total of 16 llb beyond goal weight, and give me a total loss of 56 llb's. At this point I will start to maintain. Has anybody done similar ?

Thanks

Howie

I lost 1st under my goal weight and put it all back in again this past yr!!!starting again now:(

I reached my goal weight back in July (9st 11) and then went on to lose another 3lbs. Now 7 months have passed and I've successfully managed to gain weight again (have not stuck to WW, have not followed any maintaining and I live with my fiancé now who does not do fruit and veg :( lol)

I haven't been to a meeting for that many months but since the scales have started tipping 10st 5lbs (or 10st 3.5lbs this morning so I must be on the right road...) I feel like I need to get back down to the slimmer me that once was.

I lost 3.5lbs when I did this last month for a week... then went off the rails again. Maybe I need to go BACK to a meeting to help me... but I don't know how the payments work (I was on a monthly pass before). I'm about half a stone away from my goal weight again.

How does it work? Do I weigh in and when she see's that i've gained too much do I pay for the week... then the following week do I pay FIRST and then weigh in. Will it be the following week AFTER i lose the weight that I will stop paying again?

Also, how often is it that you need to weigh in - is it 3 or 5 times a year?

Thanks xx

Hi Bugsbunny

I think the way that it works is that once you are at Gold, so long as you weigh five times per year, you no longer have to pay, unless you go over 5lbs or above you Gold weight. I would expect that upon return you can weigh for free on the 1st occasion (as you are still within a year of hitting gold), but that subsequent weeks you will pay until you get back to within 5 lbs of Gold. You are only 6.5lbs over Gold, so they may even just not bother charging you as you will be back within 5lbs in a week or so...guess that will depend on your individual leader...

Even tho at Goal, I am still attending meetings to weigh weekly until I get a good grip of this maintaining milarky !! :)

Thank you! I might email my leader and see what she says before I go.
Thanks x

Back