Gold Members support thread

Cut my points down to 27 this week because of the new PP. Not really done very well gone over by 10 but as I go over every week anyway when im on 29 at least ive had less points than usual. If you know what I mean.

had a wedding last weekend which kind of ended up being a week of just eating whatever i liked hungry or not:( anyway work kinda messing me up a bit and on night duty next week(nightmare)i feel huge but weighing in at 8.13:) goes to show i'll never be happy!!!mimsickle sorry to hear about your granddad mine died about 5yrs ago and it was awful as we were very close:(So,,whats the plan for Christmas??

My plan for Xmas is to enjoy myself on Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing day. The other days i will be propointing. Then New Years Day and my Brithday (Jan 3rd) will relax a bit. Hopefully I wont put too much on so I dont have too much to get off after Xmas

mimsickle sorry to hear about your granddad mine died about 5yrs ago and it was awful as we were very close:(So,,whats the plan for Christmas??

Thanks it has been a tough month but hopefully picking myself up now.

Christmas is going to be interesting im due to hand in my phd on 22nd so after that will definetly need to celebrate a bit!

just checking in again,,i weighed in today at 8st 12lb:) really dont want to lose anymore my hubby is freaking out that i'm so small!!!!

Im weighing in at 10st 7 which is my goal. Wanted to get a bit more off for xmas but, I didnt manage it so after Xmas will be battling to get back to goal. Here we go again lol. Im not going to let it get me down coz I weigh a lot less than I have at Xmas for quite a few years. Also my hubby is saying ive lost too much now and my boobs have disappeared told him he will have to pay for a boob job for me then lol

happy new year everyone. After getting to goal in August cant believe when i weighed in this week i had only put on 1/2lb over xmas :) well chuffed

Hello all, I hit gold about 3 years ago, and have stayed within about 5lbs either side since then, after Christmas I wanted to lose some weight fast so thought I would try the Dukan Diet, well I've tried it for a week, lost 2lbs 2nd day and have been static ever since....I don't want to play in their camp anymore, so can I come back and play in yours...

P.s went back to WW meeting this morning and am 3lbs over Gold weight but would like to lose a bit more really.. (also had smoked mackerel for lunch, had forgotten how many pp it was..yikes..not a good start

:Welcome to the Gold members thread. Well done for keeping so close to goal. I really struggle to keep near to goal and have half a stone to get back to it (due to Xmas). Never mind about the mackerel it takes a while to get used to it again:)

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and i think it's great that people on here are so supportive of eachother. Well done to everyone at goal.

I'm currently at goal after losing 3 stones and going from a size 14/16 to a size 10. This is my second time at WW. Lost half a stone last time to get to goal but stopped tracking and going so slowly the weight crept back on, and then some! Got to my goal weight of 9st 7 in June, and even got to 9st 3, which I maintained for 5 months, but then I only lost once between Nov and Feb. Felt very disheartened. Finally lost 2 1/2 lb on Thur and feel back on track.

What has helped me maintain (apart from these last few dodgy times) is going to get weighed each week. It is so easy to leave it because you don't need to go, and the weight creeps on and you don't want to go back then. The support is very helpful and when you see the weight creeping up at every weigh in, it makes you think, 'Right, this week I WILL turn it around!'

I know it is for life and (barring children!) I hope I can keep it off for good.

Well done Stargazer, it sometimes feels harder keeping near goal than it was losing weight in the first place. I seem to go between goal and +7lb dont seem to be able to get under. I agree about going to class often as it is so easy to get back in to the old habits that got us there in the first place. Hope you manage to get under your goal so u have a "buffer zone" as I call it lol. My plan is to get my buffer zone by June when I go on hols. Hope all the other Gold members are doing ok.

Nearly 9 months since I got to goal and think ive only been at goal weight 3 times since then. :(Bad week this week need to get my head in gear.:break_diet:

When you get to target at a meeting, how many lbs up and down can you go without still paying ? I know SW was 3lbs up or down and if you went under or over that you have to pay ..... JW ....

You can go 5lbs over there is no limit for going under as long as you stay within your healthy bmi.

Do you still get esource/WW app if you are a gold member?????
I love my WW app - it's my number one weight loss tool and know I would go off the rails without it! Is it free for Gold Members?

Also, what happened to members who were paying on monthly pass and then got to Gold - did you have to keep paying the membership as normal until the cut off date or do they refund you the weeks you don't pay for now?? xx

I dont know about the Monthly pass try emailing Weight Watchers about that one. I am at gold and you dont get esource free when at gold but u can get it for three months for £15 then £7 a month after that. You can get an app called Ultimate Weight Watcher its a red heart with a cross on it. It is as good as WW although it is not an official one. I have been using it for the last year and it works for me. I think it costs about £2.49

Does that APP offer a WW calculator? I think WW have got it all wrong with making gold members still pay for something that they have been pushing at meetings!

Back