Golden Balls -Monday 18th June!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Got a letter yesterday to say that the TV game show "Golden Balls" I did will start on Monday 18th June.

It is on at 5pm on ITV1 in the week.

Not sure which episode I am on as they didn't say but look out for me in a very pink shirt!!

Also I said Cambridge Diet twice so hopefully they won't have cut it (I am sure they will though!!)

Mike

I just saw an advert for Golden Balls after Britain's Got Talent finished and said to my mum, "that guy on that looks like Mike........"

Rushed back to Minimins because I thought that if it was there must be a thread somewhere. Sure enough.....

One of 2 things, either I'm very sad or you're very famous :p!

LMAO! Yeah I saw the advert after Britain's Got Talent, assume that means I will be on Monday night at 5pm then as they just said the series started then.

I think the format of the show was really good, I just hope that when I mentioned Cambridge Diet they don't cut it but I bet they do :-(

Yep me neither! I won't be in till 6 so will have to watch it back. Apart from Jasper once taking the mickey out of big people which annoyed me I thought the show itself was a good format.

M.

Is there a repeat? As I don't get in from work until 6:00pm :(

i dont get in from work till 9pm and timer on videos busted what am i gonna do ??

Have you got a t.v. mag for next week? You could check if it's repeated on ITV2 at a later time? You never know :S

just seen the ad too mike your looking great xx

Hi icemoose

Seen you on the telly lots over the weekend in the advert for Golden Balls - I did not know you were going to be on it - but I recognised you from the trailer :bliss:

Is the programme recorded or will it be live? if it is - hope everything goes well and you win lots!! :D

my eyes will be peeled!

Thanks for the good luck but I filmed it back in March!!

I am not sure if my episode is tonight or Wednesday as it could be either!! The advert makes it look like tonight BUT I got a letter to say it was Wednesday.

So if it isn't on tonight then will be Wednesday!

M,

Well I wasn't home to watch it. Did anyone catch it? Will have to try to catch it on Wednesday.

Dizzy x

bump

i saw it. very good! and mike won 4k...good stuff!!!

Hey Mike, ya was looking really fantastic... i flicked over... and thought i recognise dat guy... it wasn't till half way through the show i realised it was you...I missed the beginning... otherwise i'd have realised when Jasper spoke to u!!!

Well done 4k was a good bit of work!!!

Back