Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Where you at Goldi? Missing your posts! Hope you are not still beating yourself up about the small gain. All the exercise you are doing is going to slow things down but I bet you are feeling the difference, just read back and saw the more positive high energy bit, come back sooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!! x

Hi Lauren, not like you to not be around. Hope your well poppit xx.

Thanks Lisa, susie, tee, busy, Sammy, meg and have I missed anyone?

I'm still here just been exercising on mornings to make sure whatever happens during the day if I don't get another chance to do them I know they are done. Been quite busy the past few days and because I usually only get a chance to come on here in the mornings that's why I've not been on. I'm 9.13 and totm so very pleased I have been able to control things at this time.
My body is morphing guys :) susie get the ladies out :)
i have no new photos of me, I keep asking the boyfriend but he's always busy at the time I hand him a camera or ipad. I feel sad I've no photos of my journey really, just loads of beforehands and one 1/4 way in one, that's it.

I have been doing 100 sit ups, 25 lunges on each leg, 15 pull ups on my treadmill bars, 30 press ups, 25 of the side leg lifts each leg, I can stay up longer doing bridge, and lying flat on matt raising my legs slightly off floor for ages, kills my abbs. Treadmill 10-12 incline speed 3.5 for 10 mins. I do other stuff with my hand weights too. I do these on mornings and sometimes night time too.

I had a bowl of all bran yesterday with half cream half water mix, it was lovely And I've decided if I'm going to do carbs to do them early on. It hasn't harmed me so far, so that's all bran and an apple I'm getting away with so far :)

Menu this week
B 2 cream coffees, ham roll ups with cheese and lettuce/mayo
L ox tongue, vintage cheddar or another ham roll up
D salmon or frying steak with vegetable stir fry garlic and chilli, soy sauce.
snacks for night time, sugar free jelly whipped cream, apple, black grapes, not all together I chose one treat snack per night.
then yesterday for the first time I had a bowl of all bran with cream/water...funnily enough this gave me no horrible effects and my workout afterwards went really well.
Loads of water as usual, think its an addiction because if I don't have my bottle toped up or with me I start to sweat haha.

i hope you all are keeping well? I'm going to catch up on everyone's diary soon just wanted to come and say hi and let you all know things are going well and I'm still here just trying to fit minimins time in.

Wow, that is plenty of exercise. Well done and also well done on being back in the 9s, especially with TOTM.

Wow Goldi! You are right in the exercise zone! Feels good doesn't it :) I'm back on it next week, going to take it a bit easier though.

It's good that you have found your tolerance levels for bran, guess it keeps you from being really naughty! Try and pin the OH down, when you can actually see the change it feels amazing x

Morning all :) I'm back to 10 stone on the nose this morning but I'm ok with this because I've been having a bowl of all bran with cream/water for breakfast, pear, apple or grapes at night and eating proper Atkins style for the rest of the day. I am sure that I read somewhere if you up your daily carbs you should watch the cals so it balances out.
I am not sleeping well at all this past week and its ever since I came on, I've never tossed and turned so much in the past but this time I'm struggling to feel energised after sleep. I have also noticed no headaches this totm which is an absolute first or me, very odd.
i have been freezing this whole summer and with hair coming out more than normal I'm wondering if I have metabolism or thyroid trouble.
This is the only reason I decided to add in the carbs because I don't want to damage my body and it is clearly telling me it's not happy. I love feeling thinner but I don't want to end up ill so I'm busy working on a good healthy balance now and with only 1-1/2 stone to goal I'm going to do it carefully.

il attach a picture of me now, I'm not smiling dont ask why....I hate my pic taken still...need my head testing and nothing is good enough. I still feel fat but I know I've changed, ridiculous hey? ;)

anyway yesterdays menu
B all bran with cream/water.
L ham, cheese, lettuce, mayo roll up.
D fillet steak rare, salad, mushrooms, cheese coleslaw.
snacks, vintage cheddar, another ham roll up, 1 pear, Stilton, sugar free jelly with whipped cream.

3 litres water, 1 coke zero, 5 coffees one of which an Iced costa with cream.

im eating tons of food as you can see.

Right got to run but will post them pics. Hope you are all keeping well?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 156
Morning Lauren

Lovely pics! Not sure what to tell you on the other stuff though - have you had your thyroid tested, or maybe it's a hormone imbalance thing? Be worth popping to the doc to ask.

All good here, just so pleased to see sunshine after three days of typical Bank Holiday weather!

You are not big Goldi! You have lovely pins and the definition around you collar/clevicals is what I'm aiming for!
I sux being an apple shape, like Susie said get yourself checked out by the doc and keep up the good work! x

Ih that made me laugh! Made me wonder what my shape is. Its not apple, or pear. Its more of a loose sack of household waste (sagging in places and lumpy in others). Ho hum, hubby loves it, so it can't be all bad.

LOL I'm more a Mr Blobby sort of shape - and no idea what I'll end up with once I shift a gazillion pounds or so :D

Actually I don't really care, as long as I get a bit fitter and healthier, and add a few years on so I can enjoy Italy for a while :)

Your pics look great!!!! To be honest I have gone so overweight I could be any of those shapes who knows!!!!! You do need to get to your doctors!! Get some routine bloods done x

You look fantastic, I saw you YouTube video and I think you have done amazing. Keep it up! It's helped inspire me with my own journey, which is about to begin. It's really daunting but reading posts in here it really helps to know we are not alone xxx

You don't look like you still have as much as a stone and a half to lose to me Lauren. Don't forget that you are toning up with the exercise. I think you are looking good, so keep up the good work. I agree about getting a check up though. Being freezing with the summer heat we have had needs checking out.

Last edited:
You look really good Lauren, there's nothing on you xx. Seriously you look really good xx.

I keep searching but cannot find clean and green anywhere, I'm assuming it's just induction foods? Could anyone explain?

Clean and green is the phrase used for the original Atkins approach, way in 1970-whatever - protein and leafy greens, no sauces, no frankenfoods (as Jim calls them - sugar free stuff), no flax. it really does work better for weight loss, which is why I bang on incessantly about it :)

Not always that good at listening to myself though...:eek::D

I keep searching but cannot find clean and green anywhere, I'm assuming it's just induction foods? Could anyone explain?

Sorry Lauren for hijacking ur diary! Btw, watched your utube vid about weight loss (well done you!) and vamp makeup, loved them! Subscribed and will keep watching!)

It's stripping diet back to basics, lots of green leafy veg, fat and meat. No mim's just induction only foods x

Back