Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Congratulations on starting a new job :) yes you will be kept busy!

yes I just filmed two vids for a PR company but also have some home time aside to get loads more done since I've not had a chance much lately To concentrate on them.

thanks for pointing the dead link out, it's hard to save stuff on my ipad from my email but hopefully done t this time.
so before pic first in 2010 at nearly 13 stones and a size 16/18 second ones was from my trip to London to meet my friends again last week at 10.4.8 and a size 12 all over :)

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 99
No thank you for enjoying and watching. Bless the boyfriend for noticing the lack of colour :) I didn't realise men noticed anything.....keep a hold of him ;)

i do feel heaps better physically and mentally. I ideally would like to get to 8.6 or 9 which will hopefully transform me.

Thank you very much moonwatcher, I will keep looking at these every time I get bored of stalls or impatient and wAnt to quit. I have been thinking of going back to Cambridge to get the last stone and half off but part of me worries il go off the rails completely and ruin everything so maybe I just stay on Atkins and be patient.

Morning Goldi, my name is Caroline. What does today hold for you? I'm just enjoying a bp coffee, always makes me think of you!

Morning everyone,
I am 10.4.8 again today, thought maybe my digital scales were stuck or broke so grabbed a big hand sanitizer and weighed with it at 10.6 hahah so there working.

Good not to have gone up and I think this may be my new sticking point for a while before I move down any more.
Just had my first bulletproof coffee, I so need to buy some unsalted butter to make my experience totally different. The salted is possibly getting too much for me. I've heard unsalted is a completely different tasting creamy coffee so excited to try that soon but after buying 4 blocks of Kerry gold salted my oh wont let me buy in more butter until those are gone so maybe I could make some secret fat cakes for the birds when he is not looking. He won't think anything odd about the rate in which they disappear as he already thinks I'm a nutter on this diet :)

Woke up at 6:30 today, it's too early for a Sunday morning, that's something I have noticed since doing this diet, I never ever lie in.

think I will start up the running again around the land here because my headahches have cleared up and I want to get back in to it to hopefully kick start some good weight loss plus tone my thighs and tummy.

hope you all have a great day!

Morning Caroline, I thought I was the only one up in here ;) plus I must have posted and missed your post. I'm good today thanks, how are you? I've just had my second one and remembered to take pics for moonwatcher. I think she was asking what it looks like whisked or something???

My bulletproof coffee.

excuse the drips down the cup, as you can imagine I was dying to drink t and was in a rush haha. My lips have never felt so moisturised :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    942.7 KB · Views: 94
I've never done my bp coffee with salted butter, I read the article you posted a few days ago and remember the fella saying not to use it as it doesn't taste good. It's gorgeous and creamy with the unsalted. I've only had one this morning as I'm having my cousin over for roast pork at lunch time and know I won't be able to eat it if I have 2 bp coffees.

Hi Caroline, I realise that I needed to use unsalted but didn't have any at first. Picked some up today and it now all makes sense why I have been slightly heaving a full week after these on a morning. Tried one with unsalted and it was fine but now I'm thinking the smell/taste of coconut oil might me the cause. Thinking of getting some mct oil as I've heard this has no taste and is better than coconut oil a little. It's all trial and error and I won't give them up as they are helping me lose weight and after drinking them I feel full :) going to order some Rachel's organic unsalted and mct oil online this week :)

Well today's menu so far

B 2 x bulletproof coffees

L 2 egg omelette with 3 cherry tomatoes

D 2 chicken thighs cooked in butter, spinach, watercress, rocket with olive oil and shavings of Parmesan

S 2 x 20g Red Leicester & 20g sultanas and cranberries mixed.

Approx 3 litres water so far and 3 coffees with double cream.

how has everyone's day been? What has the weather been like? We had rain, thunder storms and just now a glimpse of the sun before it heads to bed. Tomorrow is forecast for the same but then after that it looks like the sun will be making an appearance again :)

Hi there goldi your diary is fantastic and the pics really show all your hard work. Your looking really good x.

Awe thanks so much Busy and I'm so glad you like my diary :)

Morning everyone :) hope you are all well?

im back up to 10.5 this morning, not too bad considering I ate some ox tongue and a cup of half water and half double pouring cream warmed last night. Needed some comfort, felt A little iffy. My jaw has been hurting and when I eat t feels like it might dislocate if I move too fast :( feels ok this morning but yesterday was horrible.

I do feel ultra bloated today though so let's hope that goes because it doesn't half knock the confidence and make me feel I'm going back up without my own permission.

just had my first bulletproof coffee for today and used unsalted instead of salted butter and its much better, I no longer feel like I will hurl it back out over the coffee table :)

Morning x. Bit worrying about the jaw hope it goes as the day progresses. Scales are a nightmare and mess with your head too much - but I know it's hard not to WI. I've not lost a 1lb in 4 weeks! Although ive seen a big difference in my shape I'm dying for them to descend.

Hope you have a wonderful day x.

Morning busy, isn't it so disheartening.... Grrr.

you sound just like me, feel like I'm wasting months and not moving. I wi every day, I used to weigh weekly but I like to be on top f stuff so I can sort it out fast, well at least that's what I tell myself. I'm thinking of going back strict induction, cutting the fruit back out and upping exercise because I do not want to maintain at 10.5..... I want to be 8-1/2 to 9 stone.

whats your plans for today?

I find it much better not to WI too often and let my clothes and shape guide me, and that has been better for me. So I may give up on the scales.

Ive done an body pump class - I missed not being able to get to gym over weekend, eek (!) I'm not doing much today so I think I'll do a wash day today - the cleaners been of sick and jobs around the house are mounting up.

Lol Lisa, could have been but wouldn't you think it would make it better like wd40 ;) it's much better today was starting to worry I may never have been able to eat again :eek:

Back