Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Hi lovely, just caught up with your diary. Haaaaa, you are funny with your gel bra incidents! Well done on your loss though, very motivating.

Hi lovely, just caught up your diary - hilarious antics with the bra! Well done on your loss, you've motivated me to stop quaffing cherries (thanks ML for reminding me).

Oh WOW, 10.4.6!!!! You must be over the moon! Have you bought new clothes, or are you finding your tight old ones now actually fit? ;)

Thanks Lynne,
The only things I have bought were size 12 jeans from eBay because I won't spend on a new wardrobe yet as I'm hoping I've not finished shrinking. Asda and primark are ideal for weightloss inbetweeners :)

Morning Lauren x,

Yayyy on the 10.4! Let the gods be good to you and let it all be down from here xx....You'll be at goal in no time x.

Yesterday's dinner sounds lush, I love prawn and Diablo chillies. Your so good with water xx.

Good Job on not giving in to the purple shiny stuff in the supermarket - just proves just how much of a determined lady you are ;-) so no more being hard on yourself madam!

Re my nails, I'm constantly cleaning, I just make sure I always wear gloves. But my fingers never fit on the keys on the phone!

Have a great day x.

Have a great day x.

morning busy,
Yeah that purple shiny stuff was calling my name, don't know how it knew me ;) I stared, licked my lips, imagined the fab night I'd have then remembered the lost week afterwards so casually swerved my trolley away with a hmphff noise.

im thinking of doing a draw my life video for my YouTube channel and honestly I crack myself up with some of the thought bubbles I could write but then people would probably shocked with how sarcastic and evil I can be muahahaa.

diablo is the best! I never loved hot stuff but now can't get enough!

i would love some of your low carb dish recipes as I've seen you use exotic ingredients and I fancy being fancy too.

Hi lovely, just caught up your diary - hilarious antics with the bra! Well done on your loss, you've motivated me to stop quaffing cherries (thanks ML for reminding me).

Thanks Caroline, yeah ml kicked my butt too and I needed it :) although I have been having 7 cranberries with a slither of Stilton...I buy them separate and squash them together. Much better than shop bought as there is less sugar and additives.

Morning everyone,

brace yourselves for a sickly sweet happy big headed post ;) I'm 10.4.2 today!!!!, back to my lowest ever since foetus :)

it must be the soya cream instead of double and I'm also trying t get greens in with lunch and dinner even breakfast if I can.

I've suffered with headaches the past few days which don't seem to want to shift but...........I'm managing and possibles go see my dr about them. I haven't been to the park in nearly 4 days and I have a huge pain in my right side lower stomach. Felt like cramp but can't be.

yesterdays menu was a good one for a change

B 2 cream coffees
L 3 slices bacon, 2 egg omelette, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cup full baby leaf salad, cucumber, mayo
D 150g minced beef fried in olive oil, frozen spinach, cauli, sprouts boiled down and then chucked in a frying pan with lurpak garlic butter and stirred until all soft and squishy then I added around 100ml double cream. Finished with salt and pepper and a touch of mayo, very nice.

S 25g Stilton with 7 cranberries
S 2 slices ox tongue
S 25g emmental

water at least 4-5 litres
4 coffees with soya cream 1 double cream iced americano from costa :)

hoping the tummy pain shifts because its making me find it hard to get in to my size 12s I'm so bloated :(

next up I'm hoping to see 10.4 on the nose.....come on! I'd even be happy if I was 10.3 something..pretty please whoosh fairy.

Morning Hun,

You certainly are being so good so why spoil it, it's also hard to bring it round once you fall off the wagon. So best not to go there.

How are you? How's it going with the snacking fruit and cheeses?

I'm going on YouTube to have a nosey at you - hope you don't mind? ;-)

I love to cook and love all foods but have to be honest and say spices and Indian is my favourite. It's not that hard either, if you like the sound of something in my diary then give me a shout and I'll give you the recipe x.

Have a great day.

Well done hun - that's fab news.

The no park thing isn't so good though - raw spinach (as opposed to frozen) usually shifts things for me :)

Excellent on the loss again!
Q. do you have sweetners in your coffee? c

Hehe I feel like a celebrity stalker now. After busy mentioned about looking you up on utube I did too! Wit woo lady! x

Last edited:
Hi Hun,

Sorry to hear about park situation, how dreadful for you. Second Susie on the spinach it's usually great x.

Omg GF!!..,...your so famous! A celebrity amongst us peasants! Gonna do your head in so much about style advice! You better be ready ha ha!

I do completely understand why your so para about your weight - your in the fashion and style industry, must be a lot if pressure to look good.

Morning Hun,

You certainly are being so good so why spoil it, it's also hard to bring it round once you fall off the wagon. So best not to go there.

How are you? How's it going with the snacking fruit and cheeses?

I'm going on YouTube to have a nosey at you - hope you don't mind? ;-)

I love to cook and love all foods but have to be honest and say spices and Indian is my favourite. It's not that hard either, if you like the sound of something in my diary then give me a shout and I'll give you the recipe x.

Have a great day.

i know it's hard to pull it back, I still get tempted though :)

id love some recipes so let me think n them and get back to you.

Im snacking on Stilton and cranberries each night but seems ok so far, time will tell like any experiment on this diet I suppose. Yeah sure knock yourself out on my channel, it's a bit boring but I've been on it for more than 5 years now.

Well done hun - that's fab news.

The no park thing isn't so good though - raw spinach (as opposed to frozen) usually shifts things for me :)

morning susie, will give the spinach a go, hate this feeling. Ts been far too long it's not normal Nd I hate taking meds

Excellent on the loss again!
Q. do you have sweetners in your coffee? c

Hehe I feel like a celebrity stalker now. After busy mentioned about looking you up on utube I did too! Wit woo lady! x

thanks tee :) I'm over the moon about it, stayed the same today too.

haha don't be silly, it's just me. Hope you enjoy my channel :)

Hi Hun,

Sorry to hear about park situation, how dreadful for you. Second Susie on the spinach it's usually great x.

Omg GF!!..,...your so famous! A celebrity amongst us peasants! Gonna do your head in so much about style advice! You better be ready ha ha!

I do completely understand why your so para about your weight - your in the fashion and style industry, must be a lot if pressure to look good.

Yeah the park is too long now and I hate taking meds, maybe eat some ortisan fruit cubes....they don't work straight away but are natural.

dont be silly busy, it's just little old me :) yes that is exactly why I want to look better plus I want to get back on tv looking better shape as it brings out confidence which I lacked last time. I did a beauty segment with this morning and always felt like I looked like I'd eaten holly whilloughby :(

Well done goldilukes and that menu sounds awesome! Cheese n cranberries mmmmmm drooling now! Haha xx

thanks dizzy, ya fruit and cheese + coffee is to die for, it's my new chocolate ;)

Morning everyone,

wish I could reply to all in one post???? Still don't know how on this iPad.

anyway weight the same 10.4.2 but 5 days of no park won't be helping :( need to eat some ortisan cubes and see wHat happens or make a bulletproof coffee with my mushy hot weather coconut oil and butter that looks like its on the turn....that should shift things.....tmi sorry.

this morning wasnt the best of starts, fell over the safety gate twice :( and because I was watching benidorm DVD last night in the blue ray player, I couldn't switch back over to sky because I'm useless. So had to watch benidorm again this morning...it's not really morning viewing as much as the news and cookery programmes but oh well.

menu yesterday was good.
B 2 x creamy coffees
L 3 slices bacon, 1 boiled egg, cup baby leaf salad, cherry toms, cucumber & mayo
D 7 prawns, Diablo chilli, garlic, red pepper, curly kale

S 2 slices ox tongue
s 25 g vintage cheddar
s 25 g Stilton, 7 cranberries
s 5 slices pepperoni from oh pizza ;) ;) was the tastiest ever.......

water at least 4-5 litres
coffee with soya 3
coffee with double cream 2

gotta run fast so catch up with you all in a bit, hope you have a great weekend!

Hi Hun,

Get that park remedy down ya, my favourite is holland and Barrett slimatee.

Have a great day x

I gave up using the app when there were problems with it and haven't gone back, just using safari, so don't know if u can multi quote in the app. But that's what you are looking for, the multi quote icon on posts. How do I find your YouTube stuff? I love make up and never leave the house without it. I have updated my look but also know what suits. I'd love to be able to do the smoky eye look without looking like a vampire lol

Back