Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

I second what moonwatcher said Lynne, blitz it and make it stronger, it goes down easier.
You are so lucky to be feeling warm Lynne, I'm freezing :( swap yah? :) yes try not to be too impatient on this woe I know it's hard, still trying this one out myself but its just takes persistence and it does eventually pay off.

Well done in the nines and measurements you are doing really well at the moment, I don't have any advice re the hairloss but I would get it checked out by the Dr.

Thanks Sammy, yes doctors is on the cards for sure just be safe. Could just be the normal hair loss dieters get but because its a sign of thyroid and I've been stupidly freezing all summer it's not looking good..will keep you and everyone updated on how my check up goes.

Morning everyone, 9.13.4 today........slowly creeping back up I think??? Hmmm could be muscle? But I reckon I know what it could be...I ate breakfast along with 2 coconut coffees yesterday and had a palm full of wholegrain rice with my salmon and stir fry veg. Plus one jazz apple :) not exactly naughty naughty but could be the culprit.

i ate none stop yesterday but felt hungry, it wasnt boredom and I really listened to my body..however I felt ratty so have a feeling I'm due on again..great just when things got good...typical.

i do not want to see them 10s again so upping my cardio until sweat drips in my eyes. I ran for a full 7 mins on treadmill yesterday after I ate the bit rice just to help damage if any...felt so guilty. I'm not a runner and it kills me.

menu yesterday.

B 2 coconut oil and cream nespressos. Ham, leerdammer, lettuce and mayo roll up :) yum!
L 6 prawns, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion and mayo.
mid snack 25g vintage cheddar, 1 pepperami.
D salmon, palm full wholegrain rice, veg stir fry with garlic, Diablo chilli and soy sauce.

evening snack 25g white Stilton, 1 jazz apple.
1 glass coke zero, 4 litres water, approx 4-5 nespressos with soya cream.

i even had squirty whipped cream in one of them....lovely!

there is no way I can lose weight eating this way? What's your thoughts? A I being a pig I need to know truthfully.

i walked fast for 1 hour, I did the circuit through the woods and along the railway track and it poured down lol was very windy too, my fresh washed hair was soaked, my t shirt was sticking to me, my dog was drenched but I freaking loved it and felt so alive. I was power walking along rubble track soaking with a huge smile on my face...if someone saw me I'd have been locked up haha. Still not sure of the miles done here but it's a canny trek.
Then on the evening I ran on my treadmill for 7 mins. Power walked for 3. Done all my crunches, sit ups, lunges, bridge and all that jazz. I've been adding more and more reps and new exercises to target bits of rottenness.

Eeeh I hope I don't bore you all, I worry with each line so will leave it here for today but anyway all good so far, feeling good even though my problems have gotten a lot worse...I'm being so selfish for once and seeing to just me. Feel guilty yet liberating. I'm also starting to value myself more because I'm not a crap person just because I was overweight...shame it's took me until now to realise that.

have a good day everyone!

Ps here is my roll up from the day before yesterday, just forgot to post it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 60
Tee I'm 5.3 and even though my weight is going down my tummy above navel is massive like pregnant looking massive because of my pcos :( so I've been blasting at the abb crunches...be gone you foul demon!

I'm 5'3, slightly smaller measurements and over a stone heavier :-( knew I had bones of lead ;-)

I'm sure as the weight drops off your tummy will shrink down, keep up the cardio and you will get it nice and toned :)

Wow you are really powering on the exercise front, hun!

And don't be daft about posting here - it's your thread, you post whatever you like :) We all want to know how each of us is getting on, how we're feeling - so don't ever worry about writing too much, or too little xxx

Thanks tee and susie :)
tee it's amazing how different people can be in body shape yet same height or weight etc..weird.
i can see changes in my tummy already so can't wait to keep blasting it off!

susie, I always worry about boring people plus I know how time consuming it is to keep up on people's diaries so if someone writes loads people would just turn off. Hope you are well?

Morning everyone, gonna keep my diary posts short from now on... 9.13.4 still :) phewww glad I haven't tipped back to the 10s so far. Keep going nice and steady!

been walking my ass off :) eating loads of good stuff, think I'm due on because appetite gone up, tears can flow and rattiness be my middle name lol

Menu yesterday, B 2 coconut oil coffees, ham, cheese, lettuce and mayo roll up.
L another ham roll up, 7 prawns and tbs of asda sweet chilli spread
D beef strips, stir fry veg with garlic, chilli, soy sauce.
4 litres water, 1 coke zero cherry, 3 coffees 1 iced from costa.

i have some really good work news which means I need to work my butt off but I'm going to grab it by the horns. It's not set in stone yet, will find out more in September, nothing's in the bag yet but if it goes ahead il share my brilliant news with you all. Please keep fingers crossed tight for me...it's a huge company and to do with make up. Life changing.

last thing I'm going to throw in to my diary because this is the only place I write now about this, last night I asked Jordan my son if he hd any old t shirts that didn't fit and finished with and he came back with 4 shirts. 1 Star Wars, 1 Garfield slacker, not for me but I took the grey Massachusetts one and and white one with something about bread written on. I said il have these thanks, put the others in a bag for charity, he said you won't fit those mam, they don't even fit me. I said it will be fine, you should have seen the look if "yeah right" anyway it fits like a glove so wearing it this morning and will blow a raspberry at him when he gets up....cheeky git! ;)

toot toot am oot, have a good day everyone!

I always worry about boring people plus I know how time consuming it is to keep up on people's diaries so if someone writes loads people would just turn off.

I know what you mean - we all feel like that - but equally don't you find everyone else's diaries really interesting? So that's how it is for us reading yours :)

i have some really good work news which means I need to work my butt off but I'm going to grab it by the horns. It's not set in stone yet, will find out more in September, nothing's in the bag yet but if it goes ahead il share my brilliant news with you all. Please keep fingers crossed tight for me...it's a huge company and to do with make up. Life changing.

Oh WOW that is so exciting - like Tee, I've got everything crossed for you hun!!!!!

I said it will be fine, you should have seen the look if "yeah right" anyway it fits like a glove so wearing it this morning and will blow a raspberry at him when he gets up....cheeky git!

I think it's time for the girls....:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Lol susie, I love the girls :) haha

moonwatcher, I knew it would fit, him of little faith.

Wow, well done on the t.shirt a non scale victory, I hope you get news soon on the job front.

Morning everyone,

feeling extremely down but not defeated. 10.0.2 today :( I had wholegrain rice yesterday with my homemade chicken curry and I am thinking that its been whats pushed me over. I didn't eat terrible yesterday except for that.
i think now that my goal weight is not far off its time to step it up a gear because it feels like its getting harder to even maintain, maintain was my middle name before hitting the 9s.

I walked 5 mile yesterday plus ran on treadmill and walked fast with incline 10. Done all my other exercises too.
this morning after seeing the scales I was so down I wanted to go back to bed.....how stupid is that but true. I had a coffee, had a think and then hit the treadmill for 20 mins burning 200 cals on 10 incline fast walk and jogging on speed 6.6 sweat was pouring from me....and I felt much better in the mind for not going back to bed in a mood.

Im going two jump in the shower, get the dogs up and sorted then off out for a walk again. I've done 1 or 2 each day for the past week as well as my indoor exercises.

im enjoying seeing the changes to my body and can't wait to see what I can end up with if I keep this up. It's like someone opened the gate and now I can see the field, it's there If I want it and I most certainly do.

hope you are all keeping well?

Impressed reading the amount of exercise you do! I am hoping when I shift a bit of weight to start something, just no clue what! I pass people running in the car and I have sympathy for them, it's like my brain cannot comprehend anyone enjoying!! I know they do. X

Don't be down Lauren. You're forgetting the amount of exercise you're now doing. Not only will you be building muscle but those muscles will cling on to as much water as they can - after all they need it to build! Easier said than done but STOP WEIGHING lol. Can you replace it with something else such as an item of clothing that fits great when you feel great? A friend of mine has replaced weighing with logging food on MFP and says that's her new addiction :D

Morning great post, well done on staying out of the bed! The gain will only be water weight and will be gone overnight. How many carbs do you eat a day?

Hey Lauren I completely agree with DK, don't feel down as could just be water or muscle weight x.

Back