Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Hi Lauren I´m from Guatemala a big fan of u, congrats on your weight loss journey, I started mine im may20th, but i do excercise and diet, and just lost 8 pounds in 3 months, im really sad, because i put all my effort, plus I´m diabetic, but i´ll stay positive :) saludos desde centroamérica :)

I just wanted to say hi, I love the suport hear. I have been following your youtube for years and I have just relised your hear :) I have a stone left to loose woooo
I'm on caimbridge, I know it was not for you. But its working well for me :) week 15 :)

Your doing so well! well done! don't feel bad. It shows incredable strength to go though that journey. :) So pleased for you.

Hi Lauren hope your well, just wanted to say went out last night and used your leona Lewis eye's with hair in fluffy curls. XxX

You don't look like you still have as much as a stone and a half to lose to me Lauren. Don't forget that you are toning up with the exercise. I think you are looking good, so keep up the good work. I agree about getting a check up though. Being freezing with the summer heat we have had needs checking out.

Thanks Pat, I do think 1-1/2 stone more will be great, maybe even a tiny touch more so I have some maintanance room to move. I am going to the doctors, busy signing new forms as moved too far from last doctors. Hope you are well?

Morning susie, pat, Lynne, meg, slaj, busy, tee, firelass, uchi, Toni, sadie :) hope I got everyone? How are you all keeping? I'm going t catch up on all your diaries and wanted to apologise for slacking lately.

had a few days off from diary due to exercise on mornings instead of ipad time but still basically doing the same....10.1.4 today though which is my own fault because I've been eating at least 2 bowls of all bran per day. I have been exercising like mad though and bought ankle and wrist weights which equal 10lbs so I've put 2 on each leg and did my walks outside and treadmill in them. Plus did my leg lifts, sit ups, push ups, pull ups, lunges, squats etc with them on. I'm thinking of getting a weighted vest too with 10kg which should be just uncomfortable enough to make an impact on my strength training. Already I can feel the day after pains again :) so it's working.

ive had a good break eating all bran which has been great, keeps you regular amazing but it's time to rein it back to one per morning only until I get to goal. Plus my tummy looks a little inpregnated again :(

I feel like I'm wasting time if you know what I mean so I am only cheating myself. There is part of me wondering if I've just been building muscle too mind? Not sure, I have loads more definition but surely it wouldn't keep me in the 10s...hmmm.

menu yesterday
B 2 nespressos cream, 1 bowl all bran with cream/water mix.
L 2 pepperamis and 25g vintage cheddar.
D 2 m&s pork sausages cut up and fried with pepper vegetable stir fry.
5 coffees cream, 2-3 litres water. 1 coke zero.

night time snack with biggest loser catch ups, only have a few left now but I watch about 2-3 per night and then go do my exercises again at around midnight before bed.
Another bowl all bran :( lovely though, 1 square 90% Lindt never seen this strength before only ever seen 85%. It was bitter hence only one piece but then again I new I was having my all bran so put the rest back :) hmmm good but not good enough lol.

Im not overly proud of diet but I am super proud of myself for the amount of exercising I am doing...completely surprised my lazy ass self and feel amazing for it.

not sure what to do question advice for you guys?
i had swapped cream for soya cream because its lower in carbs and cals. However I read online that soya products can be bad for people who have thyroid trouble and since I can't rule this out yet until doctor but showing huge signs I have problems with mine I've cut the soya out. I know the soya instead of cream helped keep my weight down though...hate rice milk, soya milk, what could I use that's equally as nice S cream with less cals? Or should I stick with the soya until doctors confirm?

hope you all are keeping well and I'm sorry for not getting around to all your diaries as often as before, will try and get on afternoons and catch up.

Well done on all that exercise!!!

Re the soya milk, I use it (plus coconut and almond) because cow's milk makes my sinuses worse - although some days I can't tell the difference! :)

Would love to have your energy levels! Hopefully when I lose a bit more i will have the courage to start exercise..... I am hoping the the more you do the more you want to do saying is true!!! Can't ever imagine wanting to exercise x x

My thoughts on the milk/cream/ soya milk is choose the less evil of them till you know for sure. If soya milk is your best option with the information you have, it is the most informed choice you can make. I imagine, putting on weight from the milk would make me sad, so I think I would stick with the soya till I knew.

And yeah rice milk is horrid stuff lol I don't know what else you could use, I tried a whole load of products and ended up just using skimmed milk. It was easier to get hold of and cheaper. But the only milk I have is in my cups of tea, I try to limit them to only 6 cups (large mugs) a day. I'm on a different diet as well though.

The best advice I ever got about substituting milk n sugar in my coffee is to change my pallet rather than to swap above for sweetener or low fat milk (doing low cal diet at the time).

I Used to have 2 sugars n milk. First week it was with 1 sugar n normal milk, then a week with no sugar n normal milk, then half the normal amount of milk, then a quarter of my normal milk amount, took about a month.

It worked for me and now instead of craving a milky sugar coffee, I just crave coffee. Like with the Atkins bar, just make you crave what you can't have and isn't the same. Sorry for such a long post.

Hope you find a solution. x

That's exactly what I did Toni.

i used to drink coffee with loads of milk and two sugars but I've gradually weaned myself off and now I drink it black occasionally with one sweetener but more usually none at all. I've trained myself to like it. I think if somebody made me a milky sweet coffee now I wouldn't be able to drink it - even the thought of it makes me feel slightly queasy lol xx

Ok, being noisy now, you tube?? Tell me more? X
my YouTube channel is linked in my social network links above my pic. It's a make up channel full of tutorials :)

Hi Lauren

You're internationally famous! :D

Would love to see your YT vids, can you post a link? xx
lol susie I wouldn't go that far :)

the YouTube link is above my pic on here, hope you enjoy the vids. How are you?

Hi Lauren hope your well, just wanted to say went out last night and used your leona Lewis eye's with hair in fluffy curls. XxX

Did you enjoy yourself? Bet you looked hot! :)

My thoughts on the milk/cream/ soya milk is choose the less evil of them till you know for sure. If soya milk is your best option with the information you have, it is the most informed choice you can make. I imagine, putting on weight from the milk would make me sad, so I think I would stick with the soya till I knew.

And yeah rice milk is horrid stuff lol I don't know what else you could use, I tried a whole load of products and ended up just using skimmed milk. It was easier to get hold of and cheaper. But the only milk I have is in my cups of tea, I try to limit them to only 6 cups (large mugs) a day. I'm on a different diet as well though.

Thank you and you are right about the less of evils. Il stick with the soya cream until I know for sure because using that instead of double cream does help keep my weight going down. Just hope I'm not inner harming myself :)
which diet you on?

Back