Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

It's good having clothes hanging off but doesn't lo ok so great eh :) you have done really well xx

Yeah I'm wondering if it's a trend that will catch on ;)

Morning everyone,

well I'm glad I persisted because it appears Im having my whoosh :) I'm now 10.0.8 and started back just under 3 weeks ago at 10.6.8 so that's not bad for me since I wavered when I moved in here ate terrible and a bit of an old timer of of it. I assumed I'd become resistant to any movement but I was wrong....phew! Now my clothes are really starting to hang off and look UGLY on me. So word of advice for anyone in a stall/stop place keep persisting because it does eventually crack through and I will keep that in mind too because it's happened.

Menu yesterday
B pepperami & coconut oil coffee
L tomato, mozzarella, basil and balsamic vinegar
D cabbage, minced beef, tsp garlic, tsp red chilli, spicy Italian seasoning, tin chopped tomatoes shared between three of us
s black currant sugar free jelly with double cream

3-1/2 litres water, 6 coffees with cream and a small glass of cream approx 50ml

i did loads of walking yesterday around town and then as soon as my dinner was done I was back out for a run in the park with starsky my fav man Pom :) he is the only one I can trust off lead and he loves a good run. He is 3 years old and has completely come in to his own now.

Just got my morning coffee and dropped half of it up the stairs....stupid stair gate! The amount of accidents I've had on a morning with it is ridiculous! #half asleep/carrying too much #fail haha

hope you are all well?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 48
Ooh run sounds fab ! I agree with persevering ! Deffo pays off. Hope you have a great day and no more spillages!

Well done on the whooshie Lauren, that's fab news!

And menu sounds good - lots of variety - and leafy greens, do my eyes deceive me? :D

Starsky is a cutie, what a lovely fellow to have out and about with you.

How cute!!! (not you falling up the stairs! Starsky I meant!)

Great menu! And well done on the loss! You are so very close to smashing the 10st barrier and that will feel so very good when you do it will be a matter of a days I am sure. Like you I was a daily weighted until a couple of weeks (I think ago) and I am sad to say I gained though that was to do with comfort eating for stress, then the spiral of eating for being depressed!) Anyway, better clothes looking ugly on you as opposed to you looking and feeling fat? Can alway take the clothes off in a jiffy remember, taking of the fat as we know takes a lot bloomin* longer!
Have a great day!

Well done on the weight loss :)

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments on starsky :)

weighed in today at 10.1.4 so up but I feel extra empty if you know what I mean so it will go soon and I'm hoping to get back in to the 9s soon. Can't believe I reached 9.11 last time...it's almost illusive right now but will get there as I have no plans of going back.
oh has been losing slowly and honestly I'm stumped...a great big guy like him and the weights hardly budging. He keeps saying he is starving and we are arguing because I'm putting the meals down and I cannot be bothered anymore to look after someone else in this way. Hard enough to keep myself going without this constant worry of "has someone been fed enough" he keeps saying he would kill for a fish cake and my reply is "well go get one I've had enough"

tip do this for yourself and don't take anyone else along for the ride trying to help 10 to 1 it will just drag your efforts back. Never mind.

I've decided not to eat any more sugar free jelly and cream, it makes me feel incredibly hungry under an hour later and this morning I've woken up starving with the biggest hunger pains and noises ever.

menu yesterday
B tomato, mozzarella, basil and balsamic vinegar.
L ham roll up with some weird blue cheese mascarpone mix and lettuce. Think the cheese is called tiago?
D 3 Cumberland chipolotas from asda.
S slice Red Leicester, 6 olives.

2-/2/ litres water, 6 coffees and cream.

I walked around and around yesterday for hours, it was light then dark :) I loved it and didn't want to come home and face work.

Next week we are heading to London to visit the national history museum for Jordan's birthday and I can't wait. I love being in London.

Hope you are all keeping well?

Its hard looking after someonelse's diet isn't it, my O/H has started and keeps asking what he can eat, he's done it before and knows fine well what he can eat, he's just being lazy! ha men!

Its hard looking after someonelse's diet isn't it, my O/H has started and keeps asking what he can eat, he's done it before and knows fine well what he can eat, he's just being lazy! ha men!

Totally! He keeps asking the same.....grrr I'm like look in the fridge like normal people and you will see but oh no he will eat his breakfast then starve all day waiting for me to appear knowing fine well I hate seeing people feel hungry and unwell. Useless!!! Hahahahah a men!

Men! You are spot on in that one has to be responsible for oneself and that is hard enough on this weight loss battle. It's one thing being supportive and encouraging but another trying to "police" someone else's feelings, desire and emotions with food ....even if that is one's partner!

Jordan will love the national history museum I'm sure (I think its a bit tired looking and underwhelming but my boys liked it. However we all loved the v&a and went there almost every day 2 years ago as my friend lived about a 5-10 mins walk away and we lucky enough that she let use stay for a week whilst she was away!

I love London too and city breaks can be so educational for kids. You're doing great and 9's are very very close.

Ahh the flip side of same diet with partner lol. Walk sounds so relaxing, were you walking the dogs? I love London too bet he's super excited, forgot it's Easter hols. X

Good for you for making your OH sort himself out - tell him to read Jim's thread from the beginning! He really shouldn't be hungry if he's doing it properly, but then that involves cooking for himself :rolleyes:

Have a lovely time in London - would suggest a coffee but I'll be in Italy :D

double crea, 1.60g carbs per 100 g. Evap 12 g carbs per 100g!!! WOW!! Double cream 467 calories per 100g. Evap 160 carbs per 100g, hmm, figure that lot out and see what you thinks best....

Would love to see the YouTube vids if anyone has a link?

Back