Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Oh my goodness, Theo is adorable!!!

Congrats on the loss!!!

(My, that was an enthusiastic post, wasn't it? Six exclamation points! ...Now seven. Oh dear.)

Woop woop woop well done.brilliant Goldi and we'll deserved. Do you breed poms? X

Aw Theo is sweet :) I still feel nervous eating all these carbs. Is it ok to do this? lol I'm glad you're seeing progress :)

Ooh it's fine to eat carbs just go low the next day.

Woohoo Lauren, that's great. Really pleased for you and how this is working!

Aw love wee Theo, beautiful markings.

I have the Chris Powell book and now going to download the 'carb cycling shred belly fat fast' by Darrin Wiggins. Would imagine it's similar to the others but will try to email it to anyone that wants it. I think I know how to now x

Morning Val, thank you!

you will have to let me know if the books are any good. I don't know if you are supposed to do exercise with Chris Powell? You do with Joel Marion but I've not done that yet since I'm pretty much walking all day so far.

Thanks Sam, how are you?

thanks Canadian, how are you?

I can't multi quite yet :(

Woop woop woop well done.brilliant Goldi and we'll deserved. Do you breed poms? X

Thanks Vicky,

yes i I breed poms, I've been breeding for around 5 years now and and love it. I get to meet some hella cuties but hate letting them go to their new homes :( that's the hard part because we raise them right up amongst the house and bond like mad with them.

Aw Theo is sweet :) I still feel nervous eating all these carbs. Is it ok to do this? lol I'm glad you're seeing progress :)

tell me about it :( it's scary eating all these carbs and I can't promise you it will work because I'm still not 100% sure myself. I'm up today on scales after my second high day and I've got my cheat day today but I'm frightened to go for it :( I'm going to follow this experiment at least so I can see if it works. Il keep you updated :)

Aww I'll bet Goldi ! Have a lovely weekend xxx

Morning everyone,

I'm up today 10.0.2, it's inevitable I suppose since I've just done my 2 HC /high GI days. I've got my cheat day today which is scary but I'm going to follow this through properly to see if it does work longer term or after breaking a stall because there is no point in just doing it to break a stall to be sat at that new weight forever again.

menu yesterday
B all bran, almond milk
S banana
L 2 slices toast
S Atkins choc decadence bar
D 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2 slices dairy lea
s slice jack cheese, 6 olives.

all my water and around 6 coffees

today is my cheat day and for me to make this diet work according to the man himself I need to really up everything ie carbs,cals the lot! Then on Sunday it's back to low strict carb for two days again and so on. I am very worried I will be tossing the same pounds back and forth of course but I'm willing to at least give it a go. Although I know I ate too much bread on my high day.....just too much but I had either that or something real bad when out.

wish me luck!

on a better note I'm going to be headline speaker at Newcastle fashion week on the 15th May ( I'm bricking it) but excited and I will appear in a movie which is coming out in cinemas in September. I can't tell anyone anymore about it yet but it's surreal to say the least.

Here re is a pic last night of the new gang 6 weeks old Monty and Lucas :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.1 KB · Views: 52
Morning goldie, interested to see how cc works for you. Well done on speaker gig - sure you will be fab:)

Omg thats brilliant what an honour!!!!!

Omg what bundles of cuteness!!!

Thanks Katie, Vicky :)

Awww how cute are they???

New work sounds exciting, let us know when you know more/can tell us! x

All three of you are gorgeous and adorable.

Great your following it to plan, it's the only way you'll know for sure if it works as written but know what your mean.

Well done on being headline speaker and movie you'll be fab. x:D

on a better note I'm going to be headline speaker at Newcastle fashion week on the 15th May ( I'm bricking it) but excited and I will appear in a movie which is coming out in cinemas in September. I can't tell anyone anymore about it yet but it's surreal to say the least.

Here re is a pic last night of the new gang 6 weeks old Monty and Lucas :)

That's so exciting!! Wow!

And oooh, as if one adorable dog wasn't enough you have TWO of them. Love them!

Good luck with your cheat day. :)

Morning everyone,
rushing in today because I woke late....must be all the carbs.

up lots today at 10.1.8 :( hope I'm not just going In circles here but let's follow the plan to be able to see.

yesterday was cheat day and today is 1 of 2 strict low carb days.

menu yesterday

B all bran, almond milk.
banana
2 crumpets with Kerry gold
2 squares dark choc orange
indian takeaway chicken tikka masala, keema pilau rice and plain naan. I shared mine with Jordan and there is still lots left so I've told him he can have it for his lunch today since I'm low carb. He's happy.
4 squares intense mint dark choc

so as you can see its a whopping cheat day and I've gained hugely this morning and woke ravenous. My sugar free coffee tastes so sugar free again :(

today I am probably going to have to stuff my face on low carb stuff because I'm starving but have two days like this and I reckon il be back to the 9s again fairly soon problem is I want to see some virgin pounds and if not then I am stamping my feet like the worst brat toddler ever because I do not want to be humping those same pounds around and around like I did before this experiment. I hoping my body now thinks everything's ok and because I'm probably pre diabetic again from all the sugar and carbs it will shock my body in to losing huge amounts of weight when I hit these low carb days out of the blue..........here's hoping!

how are you all getting on with your carb cycling? Are you convinced it works yet?

Back