golower diet

I'm off to a wedding reception on Saturday, I'm in strict induction to shed a few pounds because I know I'm not going to be eating/drinking legally. :)

Jim

I am not sure what to say to you about finding a hat big enough.......... are you implying I have a big head?

I will go back to classing all men together soon if you are not careful..... Enjoy the wedding and don't get to drunk as some men, (most) can talk utter rubbish with a drink inside them and that includes my hubby and NO it is not attractive.

Isabel
The dress has been worn before so I can't take it back........ bummer as I don't even know when I will get a chance to look for something smaller. I also don't know which colour to go for as I have a few different coloured hats to choose from...... do I buy the dress and hope it matches. The other option is to put a couple of dresses aside and then take the hats to see what looks the best.

Listen to me, the fact I am expecting to have a choice. In the past I would search for just one outfit and that would take me ages and now I am expecting to find so many choices as I have lost weight and now I should find lots on the high street to fit!!!!

LOL, No Suzy, just teasing love. :)

I'll be OK, I mean, everyone will have a skinfull I'm sure.

Listen to me, the fact I am expecting to have a choice. In the past I would search for just one outfit and that would take me ages and now I am expecting to find so many choices as I have lost weight and now I should find lots on the high street to fit!!!!

Now isn't that a great feeling love.

Hi Jim

I did guess you were only teasing...... well I laughed when I read your comment and so long as it is a case of laughing with me and not at me I can take it!

It is a great feeling to know I can buy of the high street and not have to go into the big girl shops..... saying that we don't have any locally anymore as the shop I used to go to has closed down in the last year so it is just as well I am losing weight now.

The problem is I don't want to spend too much as I am still not at target so I will have to think very carefully before I buy something if it can be altered as I lose weight.

It also has to match one of my hats and then I may need other shoes and possibly another handbag..... see Jim we women have to go through all this.

and blokes love,

When I was losing weight I had to go and have my suits taken in on a Monthly basis. I didn't want to spend all that money out until I was at target. It got to the point where the seamstress refused to take my trousers in any more, she said that my pockets were nearly on my arse. :)

I bough a couple of cheap suits to see me through, luckily by then I could buy off the peg. :)

LOL at your trouser pockets....... I want to know, had the back pockets already gone?

Isn't it great to be able to buy anywhere.

I got a couple of tops in ASDA last night and they are gorgeous. they should hopefully see me through the summer and even when I reach target I may still get away with one of them because of the style. It will just be looser.

I didn't see anything for Ascot...... None of the dresses they had appealed to me at all. Even if I was at target. I will have to try to get into the high street over the weekend.

Suzy
LOL at your trouser pockets....... I want to know, had the back pockets already gone?

Not quite, but it looked like I had a row of four pockets. LOL

Good luck in the high street at the weekend love.

its so funny reading your posts!! makes me giggle!
Its an amazing feeling going into shops and having a huge chioce, compared to havng to buy what avalible and making do with acessories! i just couldnt decide.( and its seems to be cheaper, so can buy more). Im so glad i did Go Lower otherwise i would be worring by now about how i look instead of looking forward to enjoying myself!!

Morning Isabel, that's a great feeling isn't it love. :)

Nothing in Tesco so I really do have to get to the high street this weekend.

I can't wait as it has been a long time since I could shop for something nice for me. I don't even know what size I am down to know so that will be a pleasant shock!

Hi Suzy, how did the shopping trip go then love?

Hi Jim

The shopping trip went well, thanks.
I found a dress I really liked. I am hoping to go back at lunchtime to try it on for my mum to see and get her opinion. I also need to check it matches one of my hats as I am not spending out on a new hat!

The dress is very girly with some flowers on and not the sort of thing I would normally buy but I should get some wear out of it this summer.

I didn't look to see how easy it will be to alter as I lose weight but I am not too bothered so long as it looks good for Ascot!

LOL Good for you, which day are you attending Suzy?

and we'll want photo's of you in the pretty dress and hat. :)

Not Ladies day...... We are going on Saturday 19th for a girls only day out.

I have never been to the races before and am really looking forward to it. I sometimes place a smell bet on the National or Derby but that is about my limit so it should be exciting.

Any tips would be appreciated as it would be nice if I came home having won rather than lost!

LOL, I'm not the person to ask on that one Suzy. When I was serving in Wilton we used to get tickets to the Brigade Of Guards Marquee, I never won a penny and this despite getting tips from a mate in the Blues & Royals. :D

I got the dress....... One of my hats with a matching bag goes perfectly with it. It was suggested I buy shoes by other customers in the changing room....... 4 pairs of shoes later, I won't be telling hubby I have got a pair that go with the dress.

The things we have to do, like anyone is even going to be looking at my feet. I thought the other shoes I had that I tried the dress on with were fine but they were too white as the dress is very slightly off white. A fortune spent but I have my outfit..... almost. I just need to find a jacket now in case it is a cool day!

I won't be asking you for any tips then Jim if you never managed to win at all. Do you know how soon before the day can you find out who is racing? I doubt I will be looking at their form, I will probably just go by the horses names.

I'm not sure I even bothered looking who was racing Suzy, it was more of a Social Occasion for me. :)

You'll be looking good then. :)

I hope I look good.......

For us it is a girls day out so it will be social but we are not meeting up with anyone else there so I guess we will place some bets just to add some excitemment to the day!

OK, enjoy :)

I will enjoy it, thanks!

If I win I am sure it will make the day even better.

I am really looking forward to a "grown up" day without kids where we can have an adult conversation without being distracted by one of our kids every two minutes!

Back