Gone and done it now. My 100 day countdown has began.

^^EBONY^^

Still Trying
Well ive just ordered my first weeks Exante shakes bars and soups, i got the promotional pack, i wasn't going to but thought id give it a try as i would have ordered all chocolate shakes and been sick of them half way through the week! Hopefully my pack will arrive tomorrow (Saturday) Im going to start today tho as i have a few of low carb drinks i bought from a chemist and ill use them up today. So here goes my 100 day countdown has begun!

Last edited:
Well ive just ordered my first weeks Exante shakes bars and soups, i got the promotional pack, i wasn't going to but thought id give it a try as i would have ordered all chocolate shakes and been sick of them half way through the week! Hopefully my pack will arrive tomorrow (Saturday) Im going to start today tho as i have a few of low carb drinks i bought from a chemist and ill use them up today. So here goes my 100 day countdown has begun!

:welcome2:Ebony and good luck. It's a lovely group here. Very supportive.

Good luck ebony! Keep coming on here for support and you will do fine, my first week is nearly over and i have done really well - got lots of suppert and advice from peeps in here ...Xx

Thank You :D:D

Ohhhh im getting impatient now, tomorrow cant come quick enough:p:p:p Hope my order comes in the morning!

Welcome on board Ebony x x Three days in and this diet becomes a doddle it's great.

By the way, I am glad you didn't order loads of choccy shakes...in my opinion they are the only naff ones Exante do. They are flavourless and really yuk.

Good luck, let us know how you get on. x x

:clap: Yay Ebony!!
I get the promotional packs too, works out quite a bit cheaper and at least you can test all the flavours first and suss out which ones you enjoy the most.
Really good luck with your start...don't forget to pop on here and let us know how you are doing.
There is a weigh in thread to which is nice to keep track.

GOOD LUCK!

How did day one go Ebony?

Did you order come today?

Good luck for day two. x x

Hi Gaynor,

Day 1 went actually quite well wasn't hungry at all i had a busy day and night though so that's probably why.

Nope my order hasn't come of yet and it's almost 2 o'clock :( Getting worried now that it wont come till Monday or later!!

Day2 is going OK as well, ive had to get some more low carb drinks to see me through though so im really hoping my order is here sooner rather that later as i can't really afford to spend any more than i have.

Last edited:
Actually I don't think they deliver on a weekend, I think it's working days only...however I could be wrong.
Well done for getting day one under your belt. x x

Actually I don't think they deliver on a weekend, I think it's working days only...however I could be wrong.
Well done for getting day one under your belt. x x

Ohhh Dam Dam Dam lol.

Dosnt matter really as I'll make sure i have enough to see me through till Monday as there is no way im going trough all that effort of getting my head in the right place to re-start a VLCD again!!

Day two going good so far ;)

Good, good, good...keep drinking that water and if you get the munchies...get posting on here. x x

Welcome to the forum Ebony, i think you will probably get your order through monday morning. Well done getting through the first day after a couple of weeks it does get much easier :)

Gaynor- I really don't like the choc shakes, so i decided to try it as a hot choc with one tablet sweetner added and OMG YUMMMMM! Would definitely recommend trying it like this is you haven't already as it is so nice and definitely tastes a lot more like chocolate than having it just cold with no sweetner. :)

I shall try a hot choc tomorrow Vix...I had a hot banana shake for tea and that was nice. I think vanilla is my fav though...it reminds me of dream topping. Oh Gaynor stop thinking about food....:D

I tried the banana hot but it was far far too sickly didn't like it at all, found it didn't taste like banana either.
Let me know if you like the hot choc! I may try the vanilla hot though as i haven't tried that however its always risky using a shake hot in case i don't like it then i think damn its so nice cold! or rather i will with the vanilla one as i think thats lush cold anyway!

When i did CD i always had my shakes hot, there lovely hot, ive never tried a cold shake, ever. Can't stand the soups on CD but as ive ordered the variety pack on Exante im hoping my taste buds will have changed and the soups wont be too bad.

The soups are okay actually, they taste quite reasonable. The bars are nice too...actually all the food is okay considering.
Everybody has their own prefrences so you have done the right thing choosing the promotional pack. You will get to try everything then and decided what you like.

How are you feeling today? I feel like the living dead...hope that means I am in ketosis lol. x x

Hi Gaynor,

Im ok thanks, that's 3 days dusted off the 100 now :D:D only 97 to go :sigh: and still waiting for my order to arrive arrrrggghhhh!!

How are you feeling now?

Hi Vicky

I havnt tried it myself but someone said to put coffee in the vanilla shake (hot) and it makes like a frothy coffee! Let me know if you try it like that they said it was nice!

I am quite bright and breezy thanks Ebony...I lost 3lbs this week and am happy with that.

Have your packs arrived? If so...what have you tried and what do you like? Well done on getting three days under your belt...it will start getting easier and easier now. Have a great Monday...and everybody else.

X x Gaynor X x

Back