Gonna Cruise to Lose!

Hun that is truly wonderful! Such a great loss and motivator. Onwards and downwards lajlja! !

Well done on a brilliant start, and you're sounding very positive about the cruise phase. Enjoy your vegetables later on!

How come I missed this thread earlier?! Well done Lajlaj! You've worked hard, persevered, and as you say come out the other side!

Fabulous!

Observation: Onken fat free yoghurt is much much nicer than Muller Light - will definately be making the switch! Not as saccariney at all.

Is that the PLAIN Onken variety? (which is gorgeous I agree!) Otherwise it could be sweetened with sugar... Fat free does not equal sugar free :-(( and I don't think Onken do sugar-free versions...

Oh and of course: WELL DONE on completing the attack with an outstanding result! It's been nice to read your diary and keep up the good work!!

I cant remember checking sugar just fat. Does the book mention sugar?

Oh B*ll*cks - I just checked the fat content - I'm off to check now - maybe that is why I've been so hungry today? Although I only had yesterday I didn't have any today! I will go check and be back in a mo!

I really like the total 0% greek yoghurt with added sweetner/flavourings. It's really thick and creamy, and the carbs are much lower than a lot of the other natural yoghurts in the supermarket.

Oh bleep bleep bleep bleep!! It is full of sugar (no wonder it tasted so nice). That has been a great lesson to learn - READ THE LABELS - if I'm going to be knocked out of ketosis I'll be damned if it is over some yoghurt and not chocolate or crisps!!

Thanks so much for the heads up and for your comments on my first loss and change of title etc.

Good day so far today although not had any veggies yet.

So far:-

B - Low Fat Cottage Cheese (will check label on that too!) and smoked salmon
L - Sliced wafer thin roast beef - 100% beef from M&S (no nando's my lunch date cancelled)
D - Hopefully will be stir fried beef with peppers, onions and mushrooms - need to check if babycorn are in and out plus a few other veggies.

For Dukan, it has to be sugar free fat free Vicky...

I really like the total 0% greek yoghurt with added sweetner/flavourings. It's really thick and creamy, and the carbs are much lower than a lot of the other natural yoghurts in the supermarket.

For the Onken one the carbs were really high - 9g per 100gms.

Would you check that your sliced beef from M&S hasn't had anything "nice" put on it too? (Can't find it online)

Oh bleep bleep bleep bleep!! It is full of sugar (no wonder it tasted so nice). That has been a great lesson to learn - READ THE LABELS - if I'm going to be knocked out of ketosis I'll be damned if it is over some yoghurt and not chocolate or crisps!!

I know that feeling. Happened to me with Activia yoghurt. Yep, there's a reason why they taste so much better, unfortunately! :eek:

I always read the labels now.

Emma does it say anything about Sugar?

Well I'm going to get a bit of a slapping because I put some natural sweetner (1/2 teaspoon - fat free but with 4 gms carbs per 100gms) in with some soy sauce, ginger and garlic as I had no marinade for the beef stir fry. Two lbs of beef so hopefully the damage won't be that great as it was marinaded then lifted out and dry fried - I just thought it would be tasteless without for the kids and hubby and too tired tonight to faff around making separate food!

Just had my first veggies and bizarrely I feel really hungry after dinner tonight! I'm going to go have a decaff coffee and see if that satisfies it. I did enjoy though. Maybe the bit of natural sweetener did knock me out of ketosis but I'm surprised because it was only the tip of a teaspoon I used. Meat was a bit chewy but never mind it tasted nice and it had a bit of a gravy to it too.

Back