Gonna have to move from safety 810 net to 1000 2moro! Eek! :(

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Right that's it. I am 99% going to move up to 1000 tomorrow. I can't take the low energy anymore and I'll be able to get back to the gym. (have emailed my CDC)

I had prepared for going up another 6lbs down the line and my heads not really ready to move up earlier but I need to or I'll go off the rails.

Now I know how ss'ers feel when they have to move up the plans. It's worrying. I was looking forward to it but hadn't planned on doing it so soon. I feel like an 810 queen.....really.....I love it but have only had a very few days where my energy has been ok. The last 2 weeks i've really struggled with not having enough. Maybe it's the push I needed to move up and away from the safety net of 810.

Eek. I know it's stupid but i feel disapointed in myself for not hacking 810 all the way to 6lbs off goal. The things we put ourselves through lol.
xxx
if i don't lose much then I'll go back to 810 but i'll give it a shot first.

you have to do whats right for you and you could always go down again. 1000 plus gym you will still lose

Its hard but you'll be ok, it will give you a chance to mentally catch up before you maintain. :)

Thanks hun. I was told i could lose about 2lbs a week plus if I'm exercising hopefully that will speed it up. I didn't think i was so attached to 810. It just feels really weird going up the plans earlier...

xxx

You will be fine this diet is all about getting to a healthy way of life although I must say I can't imagine having 1000 cals a day. The gym will deffo make you feel better you energy levels will improve for sure good luck Hun

Sunshine, you will be fine... think it is a good move, esp if your energy levels have been low. The hardest thing about 1000 is getting used to carbs again, but it's so controlled & gentle... you will love it. And at 1000 cals of course you will still lose. I thought I'd put on an instant 6lb too, I didn't at all, stayed same for about 2 weeks then lost again. Your body will adjust without gaining.

The steps are so well thought out and if you follow them you will get to goal no worries and also have some great practice with food along the way. I made many slips/mistakes but learned from them, so don't panic if you don't get everything perfect right away.

Good luck... and enjoy!

xxx

Awwwww thanks Lin. I've missed the exercise I must say but have had way too little energy for anything. I have a plan now for tomorrow. I'm gonna start as I mean to go on and get to the gym an hour after breakfast and get back into a routine again. May even have the enery to start swimming again soon and take classes. I'll do it slowly to start with of course :) Think it's good for me to have the exercise to concentrate on xxx

Katy that's so good to know hun. So i need to prepare for maybe no loss in the next 2 weeks. I think I'll put my scales away now so I dont get disheartened and just focus on starting up at my gym again.

You really are fab xxx

You might be different hon, some people lose right away on 1000 and my losses were never fast. The trick is staying with it and trusting it will work... because it will. You're so almost there!

xxx

good luck hun.. I know Ill be the same when I move up to 1000. I know my body holds about 6lbs in water weight so dreading the weigh ins!

Good luck Sunshine :)
You'll be absolutely fine!!! I went up from SS to SS+ because of energy and lost more in my first week.
I think it's a great idea to put away the scales and focus on exercise.

Great idea- good luck with it. Funny when we think of our "old" selves , I would have easily munched down 1000 cals without a second thought!! (and that would have been far from my whole days intake!)

Hi Angela, Crazy and Watergirl,

Thanks guys. I actually posted a new thread first thing as I had a complete change of heart when I woke up. I just wasn't at all ready to move up and for the sake of berries and a carb portion at dinner...I couldn't bare the thought of losing even less in the next few weeks. I feel more relaxed now that I decided to stay on 810 and more in control. I know our bodies can only go at the rate they want to but I really want this last lot of weight to go asap :) so i'm still an 810 queen.

Thanks for posting tho, it was just too early for me.
This tiredness thing will pass and I shouldn't complain as loads ofus go through it.

Good luck guys xxx

Back