Good incentive

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by trinakmh, 10 February 2007 Social URL.

1. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, well ive just got all my papers through today as ive registered for the race for life 2007.Ive never done anything like this before so im looking forward to rasing money for such a fantastic cause.
    Its given me an incentive to give this diet 100%,because i dont only want to let myself and my family down but it would be awful to get people to sponser me then not be able to go throught with it, plus i want to prove to everyone that i can and will do this! :D
    Anyone else doing it this year?

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Hi Trina
    I normally do race for life thru work , as i work for tesco .
    Its amazing hun and if you have never done it before you will be seriously humbled .
    I walk and run , little bits of both , there are ladies young and old that do the race and its not about winning its the taking part !
    Where is it being held this year ?

Mini likes this.
  4. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That such a good incentive, isn't it? Good on ya!!

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Theres gonna be one over here, but to be honest its not something I could see myself doing....the people who manage it are incredible!

Mini likes this.
  6. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Hi Karen if you dont hink u could personally do the ace make sure you go up and support the girls who do , the atmosphere is amazing xxx

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Oh I will defo support people doing it, it just aint for me!!

8. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

GOOD LUCK HON.

This is the first year I haven't done it. Since 2002 I've been doing two or three RfL per year. Loads of fun and quite emotional when you see people running in honour or memory of people.

I shall be doing them again next year. Please set up a 'just giving' account : Justgiving - the easiest way to fundraise and donate to charity online and I'll sponsor you.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.