Good incentive

trinakmh

Silver Member
Hi all, well ive just got all my papers through today as ive registered for the race for life 2007.Ive never done anything like this before so im looking forward to rasing money for such a fantastic cause.
Its given me an incentive to give this diet 100%,because i dont only want to let myself and my family down but it would be awful to get people to sponser me then not be able to go throught with it, plus i want to prove to everyone that i can and will do this! :D
Anyone else doing it this year?

Hi Trina
I normally do race for life thru work , as i work for tesco .
Its amazing hun and if you have never done it before you will be seriously humbled .
I walk and run , little bits of both , there are ladies young and old that do the race and its not about winning its the taking part !
Where is it being held this year ?

That such a good incentive, isn't it? Good on ya!!

Hi Karen if you dont hink u could personally do the ace make sure you go up and support the girls who do , the atmosphere is amazing xxx

Hi all, well ive just got all my papers through today as ive registered for the race for life 2007.Ive never done anything like this before so im looking forward to rasing money for such a fantastic cause.
Its given me an incentive to give this diet 100%,because i dont only want to let myself and my family down but it would be awful to get people to sponser me then not be able to go throught with it, plus i want to prove to everyone that i can and will do this! :D
Anyone else doing it this year?

GOOD LUCK HON.

This is the first year I haven't done it. Since 2002 I've been doing two or three RfL per year. Loads of fun and quite emotional when you see people running in honour or memory of people.

I shall be doing them again next year. Please set up a 'just giving' account : Justgiving - the easiest way to fundraise and donate to charity online and I'll sponsor you.

Back