good or bad

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by bevsy, 29 April 2011 Social URL.

1. bevsy

bevsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(26.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie count
    Is calorie counting a good way to lose weight, im very stringent on what i eat, and make sure to lose weight i stick to a recommended amount of calories per day for my ideal weight loss of approx 2lb a week.
    I am currently eating 1750 calories per day.
    was just wondering what sort of calories people eat on other diets or do they not count the calories.
    would be good to know what other diets
    use as there weight loss.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. The Moog

The Moog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.74%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and willpower
    I'm finding it an excellent way to lose weight - I've dropped quite a lot since I started calorie counting in December last year. I like the fact I'm in control and can still eat things I'd like to, as long as I make adjustments elsewhere.

I can't comment on other diets because cc is the only thing I've tried. I don't think I could stick to a VLCD as I like food too much :) I also wanted something I could easily convert to real life once the diet has 'finished' - basically I wanted a change in the way I ate that I could carry forward for the future and change for good.

4. candyflee

candyflee Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Cc
    I like CC because I can still have treats (ie a nice glass of wine!) if I have enough calories left out of my allowence! lol

5. shazza87

shazza87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i love it. can stick to it and have choc every night- and still loose weight!

6. Rigby

Rigby Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I love it too :) It's so easy, I can have whatever I want so long as I restrict the portions and 'budget' for it within my daily allowance. I think it will help when I reach my goal and am wanting to maintain my weight too, it really helps me to understand what is best to eat and when.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.