Good result has given me my motivation back!

chloecat

Last week, comfort eating saw me put on 4.5lb's :cry: I was so disappointed in myself and generally depressed that I actually cried when my consultant came over for a chat which made me feel slightly stupid. Managed to pull myself together.........and lost 4lb's this week!! :bliss: Am so happy, it has given me such a boost. Only 2lbs for my 1 stone award!

Excellent stuff :) Well done chloecat !!! Keep up the good work and you'll have your stone sticker very soooooooon :)

Really good news. You can Put last week behind you now!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

great news, well done!!! :D xx

Hey,
I had to check but I was talking to you on the weekend about this. This is fantastic Chloecat, well done!!!!!
I really am so chuffed for you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Dreamslim, and everyone else, I really needed this boost so much. Was feeling so upset last week, made me feel like such a failure to have totally lost control and literally binged on comfort food uncontrollably for a week. I was also anxious that this week's weigh in wouldn't be as good as it could be - although I've been sticking to plan, I haven't been able to do any exercise as I haven't been well, and was worried that all the time I've spent lying down or resting in bed would certainly not have helped! I want my 1 stone award so much this week, am going to the shops tomorrow to buy ingrediants for speedy soup! Achieving that goal will be great for me and actually make me believe the other 5 1/2 stone can be shifted too!

Well done you

Back